• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

china white - heroin or fentanyl

100mg of Fentanyl·HCl is dissolved in 2ml of methanol. Weigh up 10g of lactose and warm it to about 60-70°C into a large dish with a hotplate. Add the methanolic solution of Fentanyl dropwise at regular intervals into the warm lactose for a good pre-mix. Wait until all the methanol is evaporated and mix thoroughly. This is crucial because if this is not thoroughly mixed, there will be a part of the Lactose without Fentanyl and part of the Lactose with too much Fentanyl, possibly causing dramatic overdoses!

That'll kill people - as soon as the methanol soln of fetntanyl hits the lactose, it starts evaporating, producing areas of high concentration that will adhere together. You HAVE to have the cutting agent in continuous motion to ensure that there's no possibility of developing 'hot-spots' with a high concn of fentanyl. Ideally the fentanyl solution should be applied as a very fine spray onto a continuosly agitated/moving powder that has been preheated to above the bp of the solvent to produce flash evaporation (resulting in extremely small particle size).

Makes you wonder how many people follow the above quoted 'method' and end up producing something that kills people...

fastandbulbous said:
That'll kill people - as soon as the methanol soln of fetntanyl hits the lactose, it starts evaporating, producing areas of high concentration that will adhere together. You HAVE to have the cutting agent in continuous motion to ensure that there's no possibility of developing 'hot-spots' with a high concn of fentanyl. Ideally the fentanyl solution should be applied as a very fine spray onto a continuosly agitated/moving powder that has been preheated to above the bp of the solvent to produce flash evaporation (resulting in extremely small particle size).

Makes you wonder how many people follow the above quoted 'method' and end up producing something that kills people...
A good but less dramatic example of this is homemade xanax. 2mg active dose is small enough to make large enough "hot spots" to make one capsule put me out for a day and a half, followed by a day of benzo induced rage.

Mixing such a small volume of active with inert filler should be done very very carefully. I don't know anything about the method bulbous suggests, but from now on I rely on dilutions of liquid for dose accuracy.

Off topic but I don't care... Anyone ever heard of china white refering to coke. I think its just braindead dealers trying to be "DL".

Many years ago I knew a FOAF that made some dob caps using very crude mixing practices. I think (if my memory serves me correctly) he weighed 15g dextrose out and put this onto a mini-baking tray. He then proceeded to weigh 100mg icewhite.HCl, dissolved this in hot MeOH and dripped it onto the dextrose and then rinsed the insides of the container out with more hot MeOH and dripped this on also. By the time he had done this he was left with a slurry and this was heated in the oven. In about an hour the mixture had homogenized into a syruppy liquid at which point it was allowed to return to room temperature. Upon agitating the liquid crystallized and was then cut-up with a razor until a fine powdery appearance was achieved with no big lumps visible. There was enough substance present to make 50 caps. I think with regular fent u can just about get away with ordinary methods but if doing something stronger then it might start getting freaky.