• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

China sabotaging orders???

(zonk)

Bluelighter
Not sure if this has ever been discussed and which forum to post in but...
I've been placing orders lately for products out of China. I've gotten most of these companies off 1 particular chem b2b site.
I started ordering from 1 company, they were were not very dependable, claimed they could source almost any product but ended up giving me similar or low purity products. The orders would get worse with wrong or missing products. They started sending either carfentanil or NBOMes in place of whatever i ordered no matter what it was. Sent me and a few friends to the hospital on at least 2-3 occasions and reagent testing was inconclusive most of the time. It seemed odd that they would purposely send such dangerous products knowing that if i survived, there's a good chance I'd be angry and want my money back or if things were serious it could bring a lot of heat and open negativity for them. Seemed like even if selection was low and all they had was this to try and unload it would've been to great of a risk. They insisted that the products were correct and that others got same batch and it always tested fine.

I ended up losing a great deal of money but luckily not any health or life. I started contacting other companies that had trust points and whatnot and started with small samples. Same thing... Reagents were vague , fentanyl test strips were always positive. It seemed as if no matter what company, or products ordered or physical appearance/smell of powder the results were always similar! Alway the 2 most dangerous types of chems, either fentanyl/carfentanil or some NBOMe.

I'm wondering if others are experiencing this? If these companies are trying to make money then this makes absolutely no sense and seems odd that they're all making the same "mistakes". If they're all fronts for the same organization, one perhaps trying to scare buyers straight even at the expense of some people's lives buy some rogue government faction, sounds more like international terrorism to me and the likelihood of these places being operational for more than a month or 2 just seems unlikely as searches have not yielded any warnings of similar situations? I wonder if my emails are being monitored and somewhere the shipper and destination these packages are being intercepted quietly and tampered/replaced quickly and sent on to me personally for similar or perhaps even more malevolent reasons? I know it seems ultra paranoid and somewhat ridiculous but these days I've seen crazier!

These situations are so dangerous I'm debating going to the authorities even though that goes against what i stand for but this is real serious! I'm not sure if it's just me or a select few this is happening to?

I got ripped off once about six years ago. Lesson learned: These companies don't care about your safety or if you get angry and want your money back. They keep making the same "mistakes" because they want your money, that's it.

I wish I knew how to access the darkweb :-( unfortunately we can't get into that I'm BL, but I suppose it can almost be too good to be true when one gets carfentinal thinking it's something else , and then drops dead in the kitchen floor. Maybe it's a good thing I never went that route

Not sure if this has ever been discussed and which forum to post in but...
I've been placing orders lately for products out of China. I've gotten most of these companies off 1 particular chem b2b site.
I started ordering from 1 company, they were were not very dependable, claimed they could source almost any product but ended up giving me similar or low purity products. The orders would get worse with wrong or missing products. They started sending either carfentanil or NBOMes in place of whatever i ordered no matter what it was. Sent me and a few friends to the hospital on at least 2-3 occasions and reagent testing was inconclusive most of the time. It seemed odd that they would purposely send such dangerous products knowing that if i survived, there's a good chance I'd be angry and want my money back or if things were serious it could bring a lot of heat and open negativity for them. Seemed like even if selection was low and all they had was this to try and unload it would've been to great of a risk. They insisted that the products were correct and that others got same batch and it always tested fine.

I ended up losing a great deal of money but luckily not any health or life. I started contacting other companies that had trust points and whatnot and started with small samples. Same thing... Reagents were vague , fentanyl test strips were always positive. It seemed as if no matter what company, or products ordered or physical appearance/smell of powder the results were always similar! Alway the 2 most dangerous types of chems, either fentanyl/carfentanil or some NBOMe.

I'm wondering if others are experiencing this? If these companies are trying to make money then this makes absolutely no sense and seems odd that they're all making the same "mistakes". If they're all fronts for the same organization, one perhaps trying to scare buyers straight even at the expense of some people's lives buy some rogue government faction, sounds more like international terrorism to me and the likelihood of these places being operational for more than a month or 2 just seems unlikely as searches have not yielded any warnings of similar situations? I wonder if my emails are being monitored and somewhere the shipper and destination these packages are being intercepted quietly and tampered/replaced quickly and sent on to me personally for similar or perhaps even more malevolent reasons? I know it seems ultra paranoid and somewhat ridiculous but these days I've seen crazier!

These situations are so dangerous I'm debating going to the authorities even though that goes against what i stand for but this is real serious! I'm not sure if it's just me or a select few this is happening to?
The only few drugs I've got that were from another country was Mexico. Most of their products are not bunk (other than the no marking pills, even the really well produced pills with layers of wax similar to the old OxyCotins) & are on the correct mark of MG's too. Most pharmaceuticals I get, I get from Mexico which is why I love that country sooo much lol. So idk why they would do it, other than to get money and not care for the health of the buyers. I've got codeine, muscle relaxants, other opioids, etc... From Mexico for very little or half the price of US pricing- street prices/pharmacy pricing, even if insurance is used. I love the Mexican benzo's like Valium and opioids like codeine since for whatever reasoning they seem stronger than the normal scripted ones from the US. I don't know of any vendors online from Mexico and I can't discuss that anyways. Plus most mexican pharmacies that are online, aren't at all legit, & only sell antibiotics, shitty muscle relaxers, etc... No narcotics, no decent sleep medications, or benzodiazepines. Just simple ass medications, or really shitty pain medications.