• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Childhood imaginary friends, Tulpas, Spirit Guides, Dissociative Djinni's, Psychotic Personas, Alien Outreaches or other entity contacts, anyone?

Asante

Bluelighter

Did you have a childhood imaginary friend? Do you experience other kinds of entity contact, sober or high, awake or dreaming?

This is not a thread for muggles. If you feel otherwise, tough titty. All of society harps "there is nothing, there is nothing" this thread is for those who experience otherwise.

Lets not shame people with those very interesting experiences into silence or flak them with destructive questioning.

For whom is there more than meets the eye?

Lets talk about the Other Side, by those who, like me, have personal experiences with that.

I had a entity protecting me also i met satan when i was 8 i was caught in the battle between light and darkness.

i use to be in contact with demonic spirits aswell and they use to give me answers to many things

I think more people have childhood secrets like that, very young children often have access to things of considerable spiritual import.

In antiquity it was common for people to speak with spirit like forces, like Socrates' Daemon.

Children have very pure energy compared to adults. It is delicious to malevolent spirits, and benevolent spirits often want to protect children. So it's a mixed bag. Some kids get more of the bad ones and others more of the good ones. It really depends on the situation.