Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up chinky... I'll let ya know in 35 miles what the scene looks like. Haha. Left Philly thanksgiving week been waiting for this minute since bro. I feel your pain man!

always gotten good H from philly... 52nd street... but detroit always hasnt the flamest of the flame

@chink. "haven't got the itch"- You rang? Because of some really idiotic shit that went down on here, fairly recently, I'd rather have norks than be talking about sending this and receiving that. Norks are better than narcs. Just saying, man. Shit started out innocently enough and almost ended up as a federal cross state line serious type of shit.Fucking transcript of conversations involved type of shit. You're not missing shit but a habit, dude.
From my understanding GA is a pretty relaxed state to be living in. I wish I had some of that Georgia on my mind feeling, instead of worrying about fucking my life up down to the foundation with this shit here.
Take it easy, while you have the opportunity. Dope is always around, you know that.
Later.
@pill-bill: When I think of Detroit,-flamest,-flame...I think of all the burnt out abandos.

Last edited:
@pill-bill: When I think of Detroit,-flamest,-flame...I think of all the burnt out abandos.

lol i do too... i think thats why so many ppl that live there come down to WVA so they can escape that shit hole... but despite what their town looks like they always got some legit shit

@chink. "haven't got the itch"- You rang? Because of some really idiotic shit that went down on here, fairly recently, I'd rather have norks than be talking about sending this and receiving that. Norks are better than narcs. Just saying, man. Shit started out innocently enough and almost ended up as a federal cross state line serious type of shit.Fucking transcript of conversations involved type of shit. You're not missing shit but a habit, dude.
From my understanding GA is a pretty relaxed state to be living in. I wish I had some of that Georgia on my mind feeling, instead of worrying about fucking my life up down to the foundation with this shit here.
Take it easy, while you have the opportunity. Dope is always around, you know that.
Later.

now I gotta know... what happened???

and im not sending or receiving nothing it was that one time, until the next time of course lol...but I know people here that get norks and OCs but ive only been using once a month if that, not even honestly..i get high but my tolerance is still high somewhat high and I don't enjoy it..maybe its the norks but its not a good high to me..i don't nod off norks and that's what I wanted the last 2-3x I did them and so its just like ehhhh..maybe ill feel the ame once I get dope, I don't know. it would be the greatest thing ever if that happened..to score some dope and do it and not like it, I would prolly cry. happy tears cause I beat the sickness but tears of sadness cause its like losing an old girlfriend, one you love and at one point pictured yourself with forever only to spend sometime apart and realize you still love her but not in the marrying way..maybe a one night fling everynow and then, shit even a weekend together but after that you are good. that love isn't there anymore and youre ok with it. so you don't go search her out, you just wait for her to come around again, whenever that may be and who knows the next time you see her you don't even fuck and your able to just hang out and be friends, not lovers.

and I know Im not really missing anything but I do miss it...as shitty as it sounds being a user is really fun for a while, I loved the whole process of waking up and copping. how ypu can wake up sick and then the sickness goes away and you get almost a little high as soon as you get a hold of your ppl and they tell you to come down,that euphoria of FUCK YES! cause you know your bout to have your dope. how when you get there and they are taking forever you start to get sick again and need to shit your pants and then when they show up it all goes away and you start to get excited and ive even kinda screamd cause i was so excited like AHHHHHH. then the ride home youre just so happy with the music blaring dippin in and out of traffic cruising only to slow down cause you know where the speed trap is. then you get home and youre so pumped you might have a hard time opening the bag and maybe dry heave a little cause your so excited and once you do that smell hits you and its bliss and you jknow the fun is about t begin..and as weird as it might sound I loved being sick and then getting high, and the worse sick the better. especially that feeling once that shit hits your nose and how that tension releases and you get that warm feeling and your stomach settles..when snorting it doesn't come one as quick (obviously)..so when youre sick you just feel it all wash away gradualy over a minute or 2, so your snort itand sit back and just feel it creep slowly.

now of course its not all fun and games..i know I was a little more fortunate then a lot of people who end up using for years cause I have a great family but they don't know to this day that I was using heroin, I mean maybe they do but to them it was pills and they had no idea how bad I really was, but I was fortunate more so that all my money was able to be spent on dope, aside from the phone bill and like sometimes gas( cause my uncle had duis and didn't drive so I had t take him everywhere) and little food f, that was about all my bills..i didn't have to pay rent, or like utilities cause I was stayin with my uncle and that shit was all set up and paid for by his family for him(it was his money but he was so fucked he couldnt pay bills on time)..so it was the 2 fuckups of the family and I feel like they liked knowing that I was there to keep an eye on him but he was a crack head/alcoholic and I was the closet heroin addict, he had money and he always treated me like his kid since I was young and he had none. so my money was no good to him for the most part..now that im clean I look back and think what a bum/scumbag, I didn't have a job cause I didn't need one, I had enough money to get high when I wanted and the other little things so who wouldn't want to live like that, especially when your in using? really it only made I worse cause I didn't really have to hide what I was doing even though I did for the most part, the few times he caught me snorting shit I told him it was OCs and he wanted to try it.

it wasn't always peachy, we got into it a few times and I had to flex him, that's how I ended up getting locked up, he swings on me and I beat him up and he calls the cops and he did some super shady shit to me after that but whatever it was prolly what I needed at that time, I couldn't see myself getting out from under that black cloud that heroin is and when I got locked up it was alomost a relief in a way cause I didn't have to go and tell my family how fucked up I was and that I needed help and just spill the beans about everything, I was able to take care of it myself and it wansnt no bullshit 30-60day program..it was 9months and now its been over a year, actually 14months to be exact and I know some of you would have got out and got high right away and I would have too but as soon as I got out of jail, my sister picked me up and we came straight here. so even though I didn't quit willingly, I knew once I got locked up and saw the charges that I was gonna be there a while causae I had t fight the trumped up charges(you know how they do), so I knew it was was gonna be minute that i was locked up for and I just realized it was a blessing in disguise and was ok with it..i especially in that jail where I was, I mean I was able to get on hulu and like espn and E and cnn and wgn and even vibes website and even though it was $.10/min we found a glitch that made it possible to watch hulu and go on the websites for free as long s you stayed under 10mins and then we found another glitch in the phone system that allowed up to get free money on our phone account for the price of a $3 phone call (internet and shit was hooked up to your phone account).. plus they had a tablet that had a glitch and you could get to llive365 and livemixtapes on that..im not trying to glorify jail cause I was in jail lake county which is where people from gary and the NWI goes to, so it could have been bad but its all how you carry yourself and I dunno I had an easy time and that helped a lot cause it was a little slice of the outside that really helped the process

imgonna use again and when I do I wont be sad that I just blew a year+ of being sober, im gonna be just as excited as if the first time, if not more cause I was kinda scared the first time not knowing what to expect..im not going to be sad cause I feel like mentally im not in that dope,dope,dope mindset...I feel like I can go back to just using everynow and then and not let it control me, I feel right now that if I just use once or twice I might get it out of my system(8)..i know that's what everyone says and I know it can take over my life again if I got in that habit but I don't want that anymore, for the longest time that's what I wanted. I wanted to just use dope and be selfish and now I really don't want to be like that, cause it isn't fun. I was just depressed and maskin it with dope and then that just makes you more depressed so you use more and then your stuck in a hole. cause im not dumb, I knew what was wrong, I knew i was depressed I just didn't know how to fix it so to make me happy I used and that really the bottom line..and I didn't start dope cause I was depressed and tryin to mask something, I was just looking for something stronger to keep the party going. but seeing how far I got and how I let it control me when I said it wouldn't is what made me depressed and then when It was like fuck it, I know the only thing that makes me feel normal and that was dope...im not in that place no more

Last edited:
woah sorry for the tldr

but damn I hope someone reads that..some of the realest shit ive wrote in a while. even if it was only for me its nice to be honest with yourself for a change

^ for real i read it and thanks for writting all of it... and i would of stopped if it didnt sound exzactlly like the shit ive gone/ going through... lol esp the part about your ex... and i guess i never realized it but in a wierd way before i got over the WDs i kinda would like the instant change doing a shot would bring over you, just wierd how you can go from feeling like complete shit to engerized and on top of the world in 3 seconds, except i sure as shit wouldnt wait until i got home but im sure its different in a major city, around here there are a thousand places to pull into and get high real quik... and i havnt got nearly as much clean time as you do, i stopped for a month then got some H right after christmas and i felt like such a piece of shit for even doing it cause my family supported me so much when they found out everything i was doing... idk if youve ever done groups or NA or shit like that but your story reminded me so much of that and how much i enjoy talking to addicts more then "normal" people, if nothing more then addicts always have way better stories but the thing that bothers me most about getting clean is that people say you can never ever use this or any substance again, to me that shits scary and i always think i didnt let that shit get the better of me for the first 8 years i was using pills and shit why is it impossible for me to get back to that point where i can use once a month n not think about it again until i actually want to use not cause i physically need to.... anyways congrats on staying clean i know how much of a fucking struggle it is, esp wen you know its only a phone call away

Wanted to jump on this thread to comment, I lurk mostly (obv). I'm local to the ws of Chicago and was curious if anyone in the last few days ran into the same stuff I have. My friend knew something was up when their PC called them after the drop and asked "how was it?", and said to try it and call back - they wanted feed back. My friend waited 15 minutes, tried the stuff and it burned SO bad that it's almost undoable. It clogs the nose instantly, your lungs actually hurt and it has this rubbing alcohol type feel (best way friend could describe it). The pc said things would be "tightend up" to make it right, so my friend thinks they are experimenting with a new cut. Its in clear plastic bags that are burned to seal. Very white in color, a lil' chunky but breaks up just fine. Friend did try to smoke it, just to see the odor that it gives off and to see how it burns. It burns up nicely although the odor is very powerful and has the burning plastic/sweet smell to it. No idea, but friend was wondering if anyone else has come across this batch?

Pupils do react like it's got boy in it, and last night the friend had nods really nicely. Again though, it's pretty terrible and hard to enjoy - obviously someone else had to complain about it for the pc to phone to ask how it was for my friend. my pc has been steady and really nice.

@chink:..... I read the shit you wrote, man. Sorry? for what?! I don't think it's one of the realist posts you made, I think it IS the one. Loved the analogy of dope/old girlfriend. The description of the whole feeling/scoring/using was fucking right on point. I can't really identify with the whole family case scenario, cause my family doesn't know what I do nor do they give a shit. I've been accused of using(even when I wasn't) my whole adult life.
At least you recognize the fact that you had a little easier time using because of fam. help. I fucking despise posters out there that are like "oopsie, I got a DUI hehehe and smashed 'my' car(more like the car your daddy bought you) and I'm gonna have to have my mom drive me around until I get my license back and daddy buys me another one" Fucking never catch me talking to those type of privledged bitches. Yeah, that WAS the realest shit I've read from you ever. And I think I read all the dope threads on here.
Btw, I have to respond to your pm I just haven't had a real minute to get my thoughts together. Work and shit, you know.
@bill:!thats the one aspect of AA/NA that completely turns me off, " that you are sick and can never drink or use like somebody else" Bullshit! It's about responsibility and accountability.
...wait, WHAT?! Hulu in jail? Even the fucking jail is buggee!! Lol
Later folks be good.

damn dogs mane you guys go throug hsome shit with these long ass post.
priviledged mane you're judging people
but regardless mane right
you guys seem to go through some shit
when i was on herons at least, it was just
dial phoen number
flaco answers (or some other spanish guy, bunch of different mofos)
"yo dog you good?"
"yeah man what you want"
"yo dog i need half a thing (half bundle), or yo dog i need 3, or yo dog i need a whole joint (bundle) or a few times yo I need 20/30/40 (bags. as in 2, 3 or 4 bundles)"
"ok man come through"
"alright"
drive 10 minutes
"yo dog, i'm here"
"ok mane i'm coming"
5-10 minutes later flaco or whoever is in the car, transaction done
or occasionally "yo mane, i'm not at my house, come to this other spot" or "i'm too lazy to walk outside, come in mane"
and occasionally
"yo dog, you got a needle on you right? do them bags here man dont leave with em, i know you do em as soon as you buy it anyway"
thats how we do in PA at least, and this isn't even a big city we're talking about, just big enoug ht o have a little open air if you know what you're doing, and mad phone connects.

...It would be interesting if I knew who this "mane" is. Sounds like one important motherfucker...mane
Cool story bro. It's like one big ass bundle of coffeemate.
I used to live in Harrisburg and Philly, I have prsonally seen 12 year old girl fixing like junkie veteran like she's been doing it for fifty years in Harrisburg. Didn't really care about dope back then, I was more into coke. But I suspect Philly has got a HUGE heroin demand...HUGE!
Detroit is straight up poor and nothing goes better with poverty than substance abuse. And nothing goes better with substance abuse crime and nothing goes better with crime than-
Fuck the D. It should be poisoned through a specifically infusing malt liquor with botulism to target a certain demographic population.
Why can't we all just get along?! LOL! Like the black and White keys on a beatifully tuned piano?...And make beatiful, harmonious together?... HA!

Last edited:
^ for real i read it and thanks for writting all of it... and i would of stopped if it didnt sound exzactlly like the shit ive gone/ going through... lol esp the part about your ex... and i guess i never realized it but in a wierd way before i got over the WDs i kinda would like the instant change doing a shot would bring over you, just wierd how you can go from feeling like complete shit to engerized and on top of the world in 3 seconds, except i sure as shit wouldnt wait until i got home but im sure its different in a major city, around here there are a thousand places to pull into and get high real quik... and i havnt got nearly as much clean time as you do, i stopped for a month then got some H right after christmas and i felt like such a piece of shit for even doing it cause my family supported me so much when they found out everything i was doing... idk if youve ever done groups or NA or shit like that but your story reminded me so much of that and how much i enjoy talking to addicts more then "normal" people, if nothing more then addicts always have way better stories but the thing that bothers me most about getting clean is that people say you can never ever use this or any substance again, to me that shits scary and i always think i didnt let that shit get the better of me for the first 8 years i was using pills and shit why is it impossible for me to get back to that point where i can use once a month n not think about it again until i actually want to use not cause i physically need to.... anyways congrats on staying clean i know how much of a fucking struggle it is, esp wen you know its only a phone call away
exactly I used pills for 4-5years before movin on to dope and it wasn't until I came across the score of the lifetime with oxys and just got myself hooked kinda on accident..i had so many and for so cheap and made so much money on top of it I had them for free and so why not eat a bunch? well..because when you run out youhave a tolerance you cant afford and needed something more..then you try dope an shit a sawbuck is just as strong as a OC80, if not more..and that's it..

never did na/aa..really it was jail and here..i was on a block of 50ppl and 80%of the white boys in there maybe like 5-6 people where in there for burglary and heroin, and another 1 or 2 might be drug users who do heroin and everything else but in there for somkemthing else and the like 1 or 2 for the odd shit..so we all had th same story and would talk about dope , and I had 3 cellys total and2 of them where heroin users and so I talked to them for hours, especially one who I was cellys with for like 5 months..

and then coming on here talking to yall

@chink:..... I read the shit you wrote, man. Sorry? for what?! I don't think it's one of the realist posts you made, I think it IS the one. Loved the analogy of dope/old girlfriend. The description of the whole feeling/scoring/using was fucking right on point. I can't really identify with the whole family case scenario, cause my family doesn't know what I do nor do they give a shit. I've been accused of using(even when I wasn't) my whole adult life.
At least you recognize the fact that you had a little easier time using because of fam. help. I fucking despise posters out there that are like "oopsie, I got a DUI hehehe and smashed 'my' car(more like the car your daddy bought you) and I'm gonna have to have my mom drive me around until I get my license back and daddy buys me another one" Fucking never catch me talking to those type of privledged bitches. Yeah, that WAS the realest shit I've read from you ever. And I think I read all the dope threads on here.
Btw, I have to respond to your pm I just haven't had a real minute to get my thoughts together. Work and shit, you know.
@bill:!thats the one aspect of AA/NA that completely turns me off, " that you are sick and can never drink or use like somebody else" Bullshit! It's about responsibility and accountability.
...wait, WHAT?! Hulu in jail? Even the fucking jail is buggee!! Lol
Later folks be good.
and thanks guys..its means something

but yeah hulu, espn, E!,vibe,wgn,cnn,usa today, engadget,mlb.nfl,nhl;,nba, and like 10-15 others like religion and law and also games like bejeweled and helicopter and a couple others plus you could send emails and if your ppl had the app they would be sent right to there phone for $.25eac way..you could getvisits on it too and your people could visit you from home and not come to the jail. if they wanted.and it was all for free cause we knew how to glich the system and keep our money..well not visits and emails just the internet part..there was no social media and you couldn't just type in a site, it was just preapproved sites but hulu and espn and cnn where key, plus E had the bitchs..I spent many of hours on that thing along with a few other people..i had [peoplewho would get on it and I would trade the remote to them for the computer..lol

thanks..appreciate it..i actually had to go back and read it again, cause I didn't even really remember what I wrote and im really happy with it too.

I kinda got into it myself,,i was reading it and I dunno I kinda felt like I didn't write it and someone else posted it cause I was visualizing it

whats weird is I had a dream about beingin jail last night..i wonder if it meant somehting

Good post chinky. Im really not bragging or shit but I had a jab to 1-1/2 j a day habbit . Yeah I was the fucker that would be there get served while everyone had to wait then leave 15 mins before they serve any1 else at spots.

I remember being sick (vomit , sweats) then being like fuck it and having to drive and cop. Man right after getting it in I could just lay my head back and relax. Like the bitter taste in my throat was enough to hold me till the effects kicked in in 4 , 5 mins.
shit been clean 6 months now (im on MMT aka done) so not totally but I stay on 35mgs. Never above so I dont get high. I miss it man. I think im gonna relapse pretty soon and I dont know how to feel about that.....
anyway good post dude.

p.s. I hate those fucking post w.d. dreams. Ive had about 4 in total and always wake up happy then get depressed ( copping /doing in ma dream)

i was snortin up to a jab when I made the switch to buying raw and worked my way up to needing like .5-.7 to get high

the mix bags where killing my lungs and gave me asthma, I was wheezing so bad from that shit, so I had to cut out all that dorminand just buy good rock hard chunks of vinegar..a gram was the same price as a jab

plus it was way closer and safer to get

Wish I could have ever found any. I only ever had it 2-3 times . And didnt care for it as much simply because I was always busy working like 12 hours dqy so didnt want to have to cut it with the dorms n shit like my guy was doing. It was like light grey kinda hard to describe color. I always just went to spots and got close with d.boy crews so of course no one was gonna sell raw they had to slang the shit my guys got for them.

I got it once from my guy in the city but I my connects where in the Harvey/Dolton area and im from the SWburbs, so it was 10-15min drive

Hey dud will it ever get easier. I like want the shit every day n that sucks cuz im married with 3 kids. Im indian btw so no one in my family like even tries to understand how diffi ult it is, just u quit so its done now dont ever do it again thats it. And why the fuck rnt u off done yet its been months. Thats what I get. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.