Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas to all you junkies, ex-junkies, ...wanna-be junkies...And all the people still trapped in the struggle. I wish you inner peace and harmony and success in all your endeavors.
Be safe and smart about it...yeah, kind of like ME!...lol...

Last edited:
WTF! ...Are the libriaries closed today?! Nobody's posting! LOL! I know pizza has a PC. King has to have a PC! lol! Hey, speaking of Pizza and libraries, Pizza, your library is the shit! Whenever they don't have something at mine, they direct me to yours. Merry Christmas, brother. Pizza is a big guy, maybe he's at one of those Christmas buffets!!
Be good.

I wish itchy! I have to work! But hollar at your boy if you get hungry while your noddin! Merry Xmas guy be safe

@pizza. There's the best restaurant in Chicago by my old house at Grand and Racine. It's called Salernos. I mean everything on the menu is GOOD! Even if you're one of those people that don't like fish and you had it there, you would love it. Its' that good! Anyway, they opened another location in Arlington Hts. on Golf. I always wanted to go there and see if their pizza slices are as good as the ones you would get at the original place. The pizza slices were like individual pizzas. Sooo good....

We up. Who knows where the rest of them are. The circle around this thread has been getting smaller and smaller recently anyway. Seems like a year or two ago, it was a whole different crowd posting - the common thread being Chinky, and maybe Welder and Chef. The other side characters have been quiet for some time - Gwen, Hustlababy (I think that was her screen name - last time we talked she was ok, had good things going on in her life), and the vast people who have posted and moved on....Now it's a whole 'nother set.

Things are good here. I'm "clean" - but I've had a migraine for a few days now (maybe Christmas stress?) and didn't get out of bed yesterday...no bueno...make me want that relief. but I can't do that, just take my meds and the migraine meds. Kids are excited a fuck about Christmas, they got some good shit...right now the best thing they got (it changes) is the Xbox Kinect which they are playing with right now. That thing had me sweating and my heart racing like a motherfu**er. I am out of shape.

And you buy something like that, trying to be good to the kids, now we find out we almost need to buy a new TV just to hook the motherfu*** up. And then probably a new A/V receiver while we are at it, cause you gotta have sounds for the cable and the game system, and dvd player....this shit is a trap. Just like Apple, and every time they upgrade, the old O/S doesn't support anything...we barely scraped the cash together for the starter system...

Oh well...white people problems, right?

Merry Christmas everyone! Get your shit on, or whatever you gotta do, but think of others today. Think about someone with less than you.

Peace.

Hey NSB. Yeah, video games are not like they used to be. lol! Another thing I stopped doing. LOL! ...Out of shape! You have no idea! HA! "shit is a trap". LMAO! Shit, got super drunk, last night! I swear, subs somehow react with alcohol, cause this is the second time that happened to me.
...Yup whole 'nother set of people like us. :/
Yup, Merry Christmas everyone.

Yep,Xmas is over n back to life,staying clear of the diesel.
What about New Year?! This Christmas was the most uneventful one that I can remember. ...sometimes it's good like that.
Didn't even drink that much, comparing it with the other years. Did the leftover shit I had from my jab. About 4/5 bags. Yup. Now back to life.

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting blight. I've frequented the forums before but never registered, until now. I was wondering if anyone could help me out... I'm visiting family in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and didn't bring enough junk to last me... I was wondering if any body could help me out either score a few bags or even be willing to chill for a bit to bang a few. If anyone could help me out id appreciate it so much! Thanks!

Holy shit!! Why does Lady Luck treat me with such dignity!! Wait, first! Are we banging my dope or yours!? I hope it's yours. Afterwards, I'll take you to a dude that has a bogo deal going on! You sound just like a pig...I'm sorry, a friend I was looking for!
Where ya at?
You are most welcome, in advance.
Hmmm. Who do I know in the Northern burbs, besides myself? Fuck it! You sound like a gem! I'm gonna keep you all to myself! You lucky bastard/bitch!
Now kindly FUCk OFF! Just because its a junk thread, does not mean its comprised of idiots.
Have a good day officer.
Go troll for pediphyles ...fuck, don't even know how to spell that one. Lol!

Last edited:
I am also in desperate need. If everyone can just post all their phone connects numbers and their "hood" names. Thanks in advance. What a dildo. You are right on itchy

Lol! Pizza. ...Fuck! ...The struggle continues, man. Waking up nauseous everyday! Shit, I must be getting older or something. I don't remember ever feeling this bad on the daily, after quitting. But beats having to take dope just to function everyday. ...And having to worry about randoms at work.
I think that's the diff. this time. The fact that I had to function(work)with that shit ...while trying to quit, made life particularly difficult. Other times, I would just let the shit just run away with me, until it got so bad, that I just didn't care about the job (cause i couldn't do both) and always let the addiction win and wind up quitting the job and just start borrowing $ from my g/f, just so I could get high in peace. (I know, what a looser?! Right?lol![eh, whatever... I don't bullshit about anything on the board]) Until she got tired of it. I was trying not to go that route this time. Is this what responsibility feels like? Lol.
Peace ppl.
Be good.

Itchy brother I know the feeling. I still wake up nausious as fuck and have to get food in me instantly or I'm puking my guts out. I don't know if I just perminetly fucked my brain up or if it is the new medication. Eat a banana even if you don't like em, it will get that feeling bearable till you get your day rolling. And you should be very proud of yourself. I don't even consider that bad or loserish compared to some of the shit I have pulled or lied about in this game. It is a symptom of our junkie sickness. Stay strong and keep busy man. But fuck is it hard not to score to kill that shit ass feeling in the morning. But let's all try to not choose that route or not choose it as many times. It's been a year and I still crave it like crazy.

Thanks home slice! (see what I did there?!)LOL! Nope, I'm not going that route today bro. Bananas? We have plenty of those, cause...well, she buys a lot of fruits and vegetables. (Italian). Second, I bought a shit load of them when I was going cold turkey, along with immodium, gatorade, B6, B12 and some other things. You know, shit I read on the web for a quick home detox. But got some subs before I implemented that plan. I'm gonna try the bananas, thanks. ...Uh, YEAH, it's hard trying not to score to kill that shitty feeling, bro. I keep rationalizing it with " I'll just get enough to get me over the hump" but I think, if I did that, I would be back to just constantly climbing up the hump.
The cravings have got to get better at some point, pizza. Just keep at it, man. You're not alone.

Happy late Christmas boys and girls! I got the best present ever.... My buddy from Philly is coming out for new years! Haha. Afterall the hunting... Lol. I'll be in Chicago for new years too. Gonna be a good couple weeks! Haha

@pizza " I don't know if I just perminetly fucked my brain up " I don't think you fucked your brain up, man. There were times before, when I thought that I would never feel normal. I mean I would be dragging my ass around for monthS! ...And then one day you wake up and you are surprised by how good and normal you feel! Unfortunatelly, that's about the same time that I come to a conclusion that "I'm all better now" and that I can ocasionally start dabbling again.
Keep the faith, man.

Hmmm...Does my account say it's suspended by my avatar? Been trying to post twice and everytime it doesn't appear on the screen. Strange. The only thing I could think is, I was having a "sensible discussion" with one of the supremely enlightened mods in an alcohol thread, he happened to be one of those very intelligent individuals(a pompous, pretentious, know-it-all) that was blessed with the gift of foresight and extensive knowledge of the human nature/psyche and despite me feeling extremely blessed with the fact that he would even acknowlege my inferior mortal presence, he might have percieved my disagreement as an insult to his omnipotent ego. LMFAO!
Lets see if this one will go through.
...Edit: This one went through! LOL! Maybe I'm not allowed to talk to Mori.
Eh, whatever. Not gonna retype.
Happy New Years to the board.
Peace guys! ...And girl.
Be careful, was driving through the hood today(work) and there was deffinitely increased pig activity.
Be safe. ...And warm.

Last edited:
Hey! Anybody ever try Kratom? And how do you get it around Chicagoland area?
Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.