Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to say to Chinky and the rest, congrats on your Blackhawks winning the cup. What a way to win it. I don't know if you guys know about it but, Chicago and the Blackhawks took out a full page add in a Boston paper just to say thanks for a great series and basically thanks for not rioting. Anyways it was a really classy gesture and I'm not sure if you guys would even know about it.

thanks Johnny.
I know about it, don't know about the rest of the Chi-raq crew. Appreciate your comments. See, that's sportsmanship both ways - your post, and the Hawks full-page ad in the Boston Globe. Also, hockey players have always impressed me in that way - the handshake tradition after any series is over, for example. I've heard the explanation that the hockey world is much smaller compared to other major North American sports, and these guys likely all know each other from growing up in hockey and competing against or playing with each other at some point in their lives. I've got a 6 yr old who plays little league baseball and believe me, the kids, the whole world, and especially many of the parents need further lessons in sportsmanship. The end of the Boston series compared to the end of the Philly series when the Hawks won the cup in 2010 were night and day. Hawks won on the road, just like against Boston, and it was really sad to see the Philly fans boo the Hawks when they won and continue to boo them for the rest of the night, when they awarded the individual trophies and through all the other speeches and everything. The Phillly fans sure made a statement that night - "look ma, no class!"
Anyway back to the heroin thread.....
Pulled a 180 and copped on the way home from work today. I had the itch, figured I'd just drive past and see what things looked like. I got two real good spots (for me, at least) that are like bookends on the same shelf, different ends of the block, different corners, but basically all lined up like a drive-through. And much of the time they are run that way, and are quite efficient at what they do which is serve it uprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. whoops...

Holy dope, Batman! That shit got me last night. I had a whole novel I was gonna type up, but as you can see, the green tape batmans got me.
I think I nodded off at every stop on the way from the desktop to the bed.
Gotta get a few more of those for the weekend.
Happy holidays, y'all!

only me here right now, huh? finally left work - always seems to happen the day before a holiday or vacation, i wind up staying till like 7pm or later just wrapping shit up.
got home, getting food ready, burned a copy of star trek to watch with my son for his first time - yes! i'm psyched about that. i hope he digs it.
and just finished the stash i had left from yesterday....lil buzz, but that's about it.
now to figure out if i can cop again over the next few days....maybe, maybe not worth it to push it.
yeah, life is good right now. looking forward to a great weekend. kids and parties...........
later chi-town.

Tried the "Stay High" bags twice in 3 weeks.. Middleman says its the best thats available right now, which im pretty sure is bullshit. Didnt do a whole lot for me. Anyone else got an opinion on these? I know it changes everyday, but he says those are usually pretty consistant.

Also, anyone see the generic opanas around chicago yet? Seen hard to find . Just curious if anyones SEEN them- thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
not into the pill scene, and never really asked about it, so I've got nothing on the opana watch for ya.
also never seen the "stay high" bags. i got a few different options in the area i shop at, and some of those bags will put me down, just like last night. but i got no idea what your habit is or what kinda tolly you have. i was high as a kite last night and loved it. and my one spot has been consistent for the last few months, and longer than that from what i hear, except for the package. the green tape turned into blue tape. no big deal.

I did some stay high bags and they were off the hook good,real good.

I did the stay high bags a few daus ago and they were good but the solid black bags in a post a couple pages ago are much better. Those or the clear pink ones.

anyone ever do/ or remember stay high bags from like 2 yrs ago.... great shit! in my top 3 alltime bags i got over the yrs if not the best

A few years ago I used to get stay high bags (and drop dead bags) from the projects and they were straight FIRE. Some of the best shit I've ever had. Ahh how I miss those bags. Lol ;)

I always felt patriotic when I got the red white and blue tapes from former president Madison :)

It was a lady that stood near the bus stop selling them and they were really good.

blap. tried my spot around noon today. buncha cars obv waiting (white junkie looking kids sitting inside), nobody on the block doing biz. asked around when they would be open and got no real answers, so i went around the corner tried another spot. didn't seem right. didn't like the kid. it wasn't right. got a sawbuck of corn starch or some shit. i was all ready to pick up a bunch of bags for the weekend, but just should have waited and went back later. at least i only got one to try it.

as well, one cheap sawbuck. and i know more about that spot. things is, i've got great bags there before. why would a crew that sells great dope let some punk kid hustle their spot and burn a customer? seems stupid, like their business might suffer for it.

let some punk kid hustle their spot and burn a customer?..... the spots i would go to back in day that kid would disapear and would never be seen again

yeah, i mean really - these dudes were always a little on the unorganized side - but always asking if i was a cop, sniffed the bags in front of them, was always served by 2 approaching the car, same parking spot, same stash spot, pretty regular if a little loose - they were young, teens/early twenties.
yesterday it was one guy (radar went off), only had saws, no dubs (another clue), didn't go to the regular stash spot (should have just left at that point).
live and learn for me, but yeah CG - why let some punk kid hustle the spot?
every other time they always said come back, we serve 24/7, acting all hard, but the dope was legit in both sizes.

where's the customer service complaint hotline?

Last edited:
Well, I was able to detox myself with the help of only 12mg of subutex. Its hell when I kick straight from dope.. but if i take 4mg of subutex, wait 2 days, take another 4mg, and then go cold turkey from there its easy as pie. Anyone else able to kick pretty quickly and easily with only a little bit of sub and not taper the traditional way? (Lowering your dose everyday)

Northsideboy, that sucks you got burned.. One dude and no group of dudes on the corner (lookouts), at LEAST? Thats a tip off right there.. but you already know that. Actually, if its a legit spot like you've said, i'd still probably trust a solo dude in most cases. Ive copped off a solo dude at the spot i normally go to when i cop off the street.. I had dealt with the same dude though, so that situation was a little different I suppose..

Well, hope you guys are all doin well.. I'm glad I'm through the worst of it.. We'll see how long it'll last (hopefully a while this time).

yeah, the spot is usually full of teens and folks (moms, aunties, whatever) sitting on a stoop, standing by a bus stop on the corner of the main street, you drive by, wave make eye contact and pull around the corner into a parking spot just before the alley. they walk up, always 2 at a time, check you out, one runs to the stash spot (in the alley) and comes back to serve you.

when i got the rip off bag, everything was wrong, i knew it but i was in a hurry at that point. well, everything except the spot was full of the usual people hanging around, and this one guy was like "yo i got it."

same basic situation today, my normal was closed, so i drove past to check this spot again. same thing, full of peeps, parked, they came up in 3, one guy went to get the server, but then that dude wanted in the car to go to the "real" spot cause it was too hot on the corner. i told him no, your stash in always in the alley and he said i ain't got time for you, fool. so i told him nope and drove away.

either the spot got burned and these kids are just hustling fools (like me) or the big boys don't care? that's stupid imnsho.

but either way, it was hot, narcs and marked tahoes rolled past me a bunch of times, which is why i looked around for a little bit then took off. better safe than sorry, for real.

And none of my scratch cards hit anything today.
I swear to god, my 6 yr old son always wins at least something, money back, or a bit more.
i should let him scratch all the cards from now on. he doesn't really buy "his" cards anyway.
he should scratch em, just for luck.

Well, I was able to detox myself with the help of only 12mg of subutex. Its hell when I kick straight from dope.. but if i take 4mg of subutex, wait 2 days, take another 4mg, and then go cold turkey from there its easy as pie. Anyone else able to kick pretty quickly and easily with only a little bit of sub and not taper the traditional way? (Lowering your dose everyday)

Northsideboy, that sucks you got burned.. One dude and no group of dudes on the corner (lookouts), at LEAST? Thats a tip off right there.. but you already know that. Actually, if its a legit spot like you've said, i'd still probably trust a solo dude in most cases. Ive copped off a solo dude at the spot i normally go to when i cop off the street.. I had dealt with the same dude though, so that situation was a little different I suppose..

Well, hope you guys are all doin well.. I'm glad I'm through the worst of it.. We'll see how long it'll last (hopefully a while this time).

last time i used subs to stay off dope for an extended period of time, i used 4mg and then 2 mg when i started to feel sick again and then anopther 2 and that was it..this past couple weeks ive been layi nlow on gettin high..my tolerance was gettin up there and so ive been buying like half grams of raw and just smokin a foil a couple times a day to keep the sick off and i was able to stretch that half gram about 7days..i did that for about 14days and then i went and copped from my one dude and it was garbage, so i kept the rest and tapered a few days with that then i called my main raw guy and bought a .8, which was the last time i was on here and posted..i weighed out .5 and mixed a cap of dorm with it and i swear i havent nodded that hard in months.. i mean i was fucked up and when i woke up the next morning i saw that i didnt even finish all the linesi had cut out plus i had that extra .2-.3 and i was able to make that last me til today, so another 5days..

i went and copped a .7 today and just weighed out .4 and imma see how that takes me and hopefully i dont have to dip back i nthe bag and can make the rest stretch out another 3-5days...its hard to do cause i got the money and the car and everything i need but my tolerance was getting to high and i needed to take a break. i have subs but i hate taking them and really buying a half gram and stretchin it outas long as possible works better then using the subs, you just have to have good self control. and when i do this i smoke the dope, i dont snort it like i do when im getting high and the reason for that is thatg its nice to be able to breath threw my nose lol..ive noticed ive become a mouth breather cause my nose used to always be stuffed up amd these past 2-3 weeks ive been getting high once, maybe twice a week and i havent done that in years. its hard to tell yourself no when you have the money and the ride and everything else...but i had too cause its not like i can ,moce onto somethikng stronger , my next step is the needle if i dont bring my tolersance back down..i mean i know yall have tolerance and all that but im snorting a half gram of "raw" to get high..that woulkd pretty much kill any one of you guys who are buying bags off the street and you need a few of them to get you high. so its npot like i can move on to somethkign stronger, its either cut back or pcik up a needle and im not that, so bringin down the tolerance is when i have to do.but before i started this i would never have thought i could make a half gram last a week but you really can and do it comfortable..sure subs would have worked but i wanted to keep them for when i really needed them, plus with subs you still have that little mental itch and when your do it the way i have been, sure im thinking "just puyt it all in one big line and snort it, you might feel something" but then i would reason "no this .3 wont get you high unless you shoot it, then you might be able to get high but even if you snorted it all in 1-2 lines, its not gonna get you high..

Also to keep my mind off things, i tend to stay off the omputer and spicifically this site when im trying to be good. 98% of the time if im on hre posting im getting high, a couple years ago when i was still chippin, i would just come here and bullshit and post but the past year atleast i only come on hre when im getting high. so thats one thing you people who are trying to cut back or slow down STAY OFF OF BLUELIGHT, it helps alot to not have all this drug talk on your minbd when youre trying to not use. i will also admit i have been using weed during this taper break but i always smoke so its nothing out of usual but i cant stress how huge rippin my bong a couple times and not thinkin about anything for an hour or 2... so for those who say subs dont work well with them, tapering the way i have might be an option..now i dont know how the wds will be a day or 2 down the road but by using just enough to keep the sick off, and doing it for a couple weeks, you might be able to go without the subs once you decide to stop. and remeber i had .2-.3 last me almost a week and i still have my straw thats has tons of dope residue inside it, so i could have used that too and that would have held me down an extra day maybe,i f needed

but today i bought a .7 and im starting to dig into now. i weighed out .4 and im gonna do that up and hopefully nod face and then hopefully i can take that .2-.3 left and stretch it out til thursday or preferably friday and then cop again...

so *team nod assemble*

Chinky if your paying for .7 and it only weighs in at .4 your getting ripped off.

I mis read what you posted. If you were getting ripped off by that much your dealer wouldn't be getting your business. I had a buzz last night and it clouded my reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Welder - i think he's getting the full amount and just weighing out what he wants to use, and then stashing the rest for later.
And Chinko - I agree 100% about the site. I can almost forget about the using, but start up with the site again and it's only a matter of time until my head takes that drive to the WS. Plus copping by itself gets me high, like many others have said.
Night y'all. Be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.