Chicago Heroin III

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Jeez superbowl is bigger than everything LOL...and next year Bears are getting wild card or division...I can see it coming.

ya haha, nodding and watching the who laser show, was pretty cool... about time to hit the bar I DO believe.

I was just on one of the other forums and people were talking about "the oxycontin express" by vanguard. For those who haven't seen it (see it, it's really badass, but it will make you fiend haha) it is a documentry about rx pills in southern Florida. I actually just rewatched it and noticed that they said Floridas rx tracking system will not be live until the end of 2010. Does anyone know if you can still go down there like they do in the show?

we have all seen that vanguard

ya I thought the guy they had as the main interviewee gave using a bad name. he was definetly in a down time, or trying to glamorize it. Meh. oxycontin express lol

gave it bad name? the dudes story was sad and depressing....his brother and wife both died from oxy overdoes...30years old and his mother has to go to his apt everyday in the mornikng to make sure hes not dead...that shit is sad

I just watched it on youtube for the first time, and honestly seeing how both his brother and wife died was really really sad. That's not something I would wish on anyone, I would definitely not wish something like that on my worst enemy. The first scene where they show him smoking the oxy made it look like it would feel really really good, like how sweaty he is and how he just blows the smoke out, that was before they started talking about the deaths in his family though.

One thing that the little documentary doesn't really delve into is that a vast majority of these deaths is from an opiate/benzo combo. I mean honestly I would think it's pretty hard to accidentally OD on something when you know the exact dosage, but when you add benzos to the mix that's a whole other game of russian roulette you're playing.

As an OD survivor myself, I don't think I can stress enough how seriously people should take overdosing and death. Especially with something like heroin where you really can't know for sure how potent it is. I definitely have a different view after going through such a horrible experience like waking up in a hospital. Just to be totally safe, if I do decide to IV in my apartment, I will probably run outside into the hallway or even out into the street for the rush to hit me. Funny thing is I actually think if you jog around a little bit and get your heart rate up and a little adrenaline before the rush hits, it might actually decrease a chance of an OD, but not by a huge amount.

I want to say is that it would probably be a horrible thing to shut down all the pain clinics in florida. I mean just imagine how much crime and illegal stuff will start to happen once the legal loophole is removed.

Some people can definitely quit drugs while others can't, and I really hate how the vast majority of people don't really understand that quitting isn't simply an act of willpower. There's a lot of lifestyle and positive-energy type of factors that go along with it. The quality of your social life, career, sex/love/relationships, and in general what you do in your day after you wake up. I hate to say it but some people are truly hopeless, and you can make a very safe wager that they will remain addicted for a good portion of their adult life, if not forever. Usually the types of people that have barely finished high school, and have never lived out of their parents house in the suburbs and are into their 20s are the ones that I don't think will ever want to quit, cause let's face it, their lives suck to begin with. These people have probably never felt the gratification of actually accomplishing something meaningful, the gratification of controlling your own destiny, the gratification of feeling self-reliant and independent. Then one of these people ends up getting a felony record and they can't even get a decent job because of it and they don't even have a chance to go forward anymore. Of course you also definitely have people who live efficient lifestyles with everything positive going for them who still decide to do it for the sake of shear pleasure. These people I think have a much better chance of quitting though, should they decide to do so. I can definitely speak for myself and say that I have a lot of things in my life that are more important than heroin to me, but I can totally understand how for someone there would be nothing better in their lives, sadly this is the world we live in. The dregs of American society are vast, from the obese to the social outcasts. There are definitely people who still choose to use opiates and other addictive drugs even with a promising life, but you have to admit that they're not as common. My point from all of this is that people are definitely going to use drugs if they want to, from the wigger who lives in his parents basement in a cul de sac, to the dude whose a college graduate and wears a tie to work.

Being a harm reduction oriented website, I would think that this is a philosophy that is prevalent here. It is in fact possible to do heroin without overdosing, contracting a pathogenic disease, or even having much noticeable track marks. Obviously you have to take some really adamant stances to be safe. If I have zero tolerance, I tend to take a small bump-sized shot in the beginning just to feel a small rush, and then I'll probably sniff little bits once every hour or so to maintain my buzz. Your tolerance definitely doesn't just go up after one shot, and you can definitely knock yourself out by redosing and compounding the effect. The worst I think is not knowing how much your tolerance goes down after just two weeks. I found this out the hard way, since with the help of suboxone at the time I had functionally reduced my usage to once a week, generally on fridays. On the third week of reducing my usage to only once a week, I woke up in a hospital from IVing just one bag. I am definitely glad I got past that and thankful for my life. This has kept me very wary of how much to use in the future should I choose to do so, and in a way I am sort of thankful for the experience since maybe this experience might actually save my life in the future from the knowledge I've gained from it.

I am going to be moving back out to the big city within the next 2 weeks and I'm gonna have a nice source of income again, the last thing I would ever want to happen to me is to be found dead in my apartment like john belushi or chris farley.

Last edited:
Great post above. Never od'd, but I have been a snorted and not a shooter. And also my guy will only get it from a handful of people, and their stuff is pretty consistent. The kid who introduced me to this game had od'd three times by the time I met him. I don't know if I'm lucky, extremely careful, or maybe drugs and I just go really well together. But I've never been concerned with od'ing. Anyway for everyone who isn't so lucky just be careful out there. No matter how fucked up your life is, someone is going to be very upset if you die. I'll be the first to say how awesome this stuff is, but it's not worth dying over. Def test your shots, use new needles, and stay on the side of caution. Other than that have fun and nod out haha

he was certaintly in a down time and trying to show everyone how horrible it is. Florida is an example of people with problems getting as much of a problem as they want.

ya straight, a lot of those overdoses were from benzo and opiate mixture... you give a bag of pills to the right people though, of coarse they will take it to the extreme.

A lot of people aren't like us either. Some people don't read about chemical reactions, the breaking down of heroin to diactyl, or the decreased heart rate of a benzo ope mixture. I think being AWARE of what your doing is a lot more of the fight then just throwing out drugs and being monsters about them. I ask people what 2c-I is or foxy methoxy and they think im some kind of wizard. or how i magically know the doses to certain pain killers.

I love the fact that bluelight fronts harm reduction, because thats what it really is, I dont want to see people dead by any means. and there are stories out there that would make me wanna sit down and think about these people, and wish that they had a little "willpower" to quit.

have I quit? ya, i shot oxys for 4 years.. I quit one christmas after i spent my last 100 dollars on dope instead of going skiing with my friends. i swore off shooting alltogether, I either eat or snort my drugs. does it make a difference? I think its enough to implant in my head that I have some control over a thing, like a false sense of coping with it. its also a lot easier to take breaks and to get clean. but I do NOT look down on people that IV or any drug habit they may have... its just people glamourizing drug use so much these days. I mean dont you remember the kids in school looking like they needed to get stoned? or everywhere they go they were flaunting weed, or trying to smoke it or acting all baked... I dont like that whole scene with drugs, I would rather be the ninja in society all on these substances and not be fingered out in public for being a drug addict. or do something important with your life thats ISNT flaunting your drug use.

to much of one thing is no good... you can use this rule to anything.. to much oxygen? youll get light headed.. to much food? you get fat.. to much water? you will be over hydrated... to many drugs? ...

Hi im matt im not new to bluelight, though this is my first time on in it in a while. Im new to chicago (moved here almost 2 weeks ago) and after looking at this forum a bit i decided to ask a few questions. I dont want a source, thats not what i want to ask, but i would like to know to know how smart it is to score on the open market on foot here. I am originally from east coast where it would be dicey but possible. The one person i know who had lived in chicago said "drive down (a ceratain) avenue thats a start til you get solid contacts". Well i know thats not smart and i dont have a car. So how safe is it to score on foot in this fine city? Seems to me it might be an opiate utopia but so far not so good for me. [edit] also i am a very skinny white kid! I know this is asking alot of information of someone who owes me nothing but it would be a great help and im getting a little more desperate, getting tired of the small amount of oxys and vics ive had lately. Thank you so very much in advance, im hoping to be an active part in the bluelight community

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody been gettin dub foils around cicero/chicago border? the amount of H in there was like 3 decnt dime bags in one foil, super fire quarter of a bag has me sweating and feelin all goood. wont be goin anywhere else from now on best dope ive done in my 3 month career :)

Last edited:
Picked up for the first time in almost a month and didn't see one cop the entire trip. Always a nice trip when that happens.

Yea I was on the block yesterday for about an hour and only saw one paddy wagon. No blue and whites no undercovers. Beautiful thing. My buddy said narcos do task force tues and thurs.

Matt: I'm new here too but I don't think your gonna get a better answer then this. If your friend told you the right ave, then hit that. Not having a car is a good thing, if you get caught you won't have to worry about getting it out of impound. Go to cta trip planner. Ask your friend for the cross streets (they are pretty notorius), then punch in those and your adress and trip planner will tell you exactly what buses or trains will take you there. It is not safe, bc of cops and baseheads, not bc of gangs.

Hey all, I'm looking into suboxone, anyone have experience with it? A while ago a buddy was selling bupes. Those thing put me on my ass but I didn't get the euphoria you do with smack. What's the difference between suboxone and bupes? I tried methadone for a day but they only gave me 30mg and that didn't do ahit. So I went out afterwards to score.

Also, what are best bags? Do they literally say best on them? Or is it an inside name for a certain spot?

Oh yeah, I got some batmans, yellow background and black logo, that were fire. I am itching like a mutha. No tape no staple.

Question to all who regular get the white gel caps ...

Do these pretty much come off the same source? I've had two different connections that both had (for what I can tell) the same product packaged the same way, in clear gel caps. Despite the fact that both connects had no knowledge of each other, they had the and same shit; in terms of quality, quantity in the caps, and price. I've been living in Chicago for going on three years now, and I've only ever gotten diesel in foils. If it matters, all of said cap connects are white folks in there mid 20s, always copped up North.

I haven't seen capsules in a few years. The guy who used to have them has since switched to bags. I don't ever cold cop, but the only thing I ever get is bags, no caps no foils. I think it is all who you know, or where you go. I was told everyone switched to bags because the diesel will sweat in foil and caps if it's humid out. But I don't know. Anyway it is likely that your ish is coming from one source. Packaging is like their brand. They want their ish to be unique.

Hey all, I'm looking into suboxone, anyone have experience with it? A while ago a buddy was selling bupes. Those thing put me on my ass but I didn't get the euphoria you do with smack. What's the difference between suboxone and bupes? I tried methadone for a day but they only gave me 30mg and that didn't do ahit. So I went out afterwards to score.

Also, what are best bags? Do they literally say best on them? Or is it an inside name for a certain spot?

yes they say best on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.