Chicago Heroin III

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ he did say one bag had him good and 2 he was noddin off..not too sure if hes a seasoned vet

aint it you cant call cell phones from a collect call too only landlines?

and dmopz..i wouldnt say you got popped off, just pulled over....what did you come clean with and your boy was lieing about that they took him?? where you driving? was all 19 bags yours or where yall spilting it?

Cops just ran up to the window (I was driving) and shouted hands! hands! and he said where is the blows?! I'm going to search your car anyway! how many do you have? is it yours? were you using? and I told them they were mine, I had 19, and it was in the change bin in my car. He threw cuffs on me and set me in the backseat of his squad car. After about 5 minutes he opened the door and told me to get out, took the cuffs off and said because you didn't bullshit me it saved you about 2000 bucks and a class 4 felony- he tossed me my keys and said get outta here- you're buddy is coming with us because he lied and said he didnt use and there wasnt dope in the car...and that was that. Still waiting for my buddy to get ahold of me, this happened around 730 last night

shit so now I don't know what I'm going to do if I ever get stopped. Keep my mouth shut and let them decide what they're going to do, without anything incriminating coming out of my mouth. Or just being straight up and saying yo, I have this, take it and I'll get the fuck out and never come back.

if you got your shit stashed real good dont say sheeeeeeeeeit^

the cops caught you wit dope and let you go? must be good to be a white man

Damn, Today was crazy and episode of The Wire and the corner all rolled into one.
Davearch cops some real good ones and almost does what I fear most on the ride down 290
Keven Kostner provides the obligatory nudity.
I get harassed by my new connects, and pulled out my car
Dmopz gets fucking popped, and somebody's corner man has a lot of explaining to do. being down 43 bags. Will Dmopz friend be all right in jail, will that corner dude get killed by his own gang? Tune in next week to "THE REAL WILD WEST "

Damnit Dmopz, you forgot to knock on wood after we were talkin about how we've both never been busted....

Sorry to hear that bro, I'm still trying to find a safe/delicious spot for shopping. I knew that 'Batman' wasn't worth the trouble ;o

[edit]

anyways i can't say i was an upstanding guy when i did diesel but buddy that lost his 43 blows is gonna be seriously fucked up, it's kinda b/s honestly cuz u know its all on a front for somebody he working for and hell prolly get a violation thinking he pocket the ish himself or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
those batmans are good tho- i dono why you didnt like em oxy

I havent heard from my friend yet- does anyone know where I would call to find out his status and if I can get him or whatnot?

Last edited:
[edit]

anyways i can't say i was an upstanding guy when i did diesel but buddy that lost his 43 blows is gonna be seriously fucked up, it's kinda b/s honestly cuz u know its all on a front for somebody he working for and hell prolly get a violation thinking he pocket the ish himself or something.

are you seriously feeling sorry for someone who makes their money by selling heroin on the streets to hopeless addicts? Yeah, sucks for him but that shit is the type of risk you run being a street level dope boy.

If he didn't want to take risks like that, shouldn't have started living that type of life style. Just sayin.

Junkies +1, dope boys 0.

those batmans are good tho- i dono why you didnt like em oxy

I havent heard from my friend yet- does anyone know where I would call to find out his status and if I can get him or whatnot?

Cook co. prolly has a website you can check or phone number...I know dupage website will show status of cases and court dates and whatnot but why bother really unless you're gonna go bond him out? last i knew visiting hours at cook co. run pretty much all business hours of the day but if ur on parole/probation you cant visit somebody there...

LOL @ hopeless heroin addicts...i sniff diesel myself but honestly none of them boys out there holding a gun to anybodies head telling them to try the shit and come and spend their every last dime grabbing some

LOL @ hopeless heroin addicts...i sniff diesel myself but honestly none of them boys out there holding a gun to anybodies head telling them to try the shit and come and spend their every last dime grabbing some

Yeah the term hopeless heroin addicts did sound a bit much like a 6th grade d.a.r.e officer's favorite scare tactic term. But just to reiterate my previous statement. Just like if I did my shot tonight, and I flatlined and died, that would be MY fault. If I got popped with bags on me and got posession, my fault. All of these would be direct reactions and consequeces for my actions and choices I've made. Would I expect someone to feel bad for me? Absolutely not. The kid put himself in the situation, and although it may not be fair, he will have to deal with a consequence. The dope game is never going to be fair

And to the comment about the boys holding a gun to people's heads to make them use dope. Certainly not. But are they advertising it and strongly encouraing that people spend every last dime on some blows? For sure. I don't know what kind of dealers you've see hustling on the corner. They're usually a bit more aggressive than they are passive when I've seen them.

by the way, in Naperville, the people you see that use dope or the people you use dope with may not be best described as hopeless heroin addicts, but the individuals who are plagued with extreme poverty and addiction in the communities that the dope boys live in, would most certainly be considered pretty hopeless.

just my $0.02

fucked up thing is i am the heroin addict, he just occasionally chips- one bag floors him and it takes me 5-7 to get a good rush of some good shit

his bail is 10000- would i have to post 10% of that? i dono how it all works cuz ive never been in the situation- and google isnt turning up much information for me

Last edited:
Yo Pahtom2, I'm from naperville, and I hold up the charade pretty well. Justb mow your lawn and play nice

Any senior people on here, I can't figure this out. One guy gets hit with 19, and is free as a bird. Buddy has very little on a 1G bond, Don't make no sense at all. Did the police tell you to post this? PoPO trying to send Bler's a message to cooperate, did the friend actually know more about the current game?
It just doesn't make any kind of sense at all
Now I really don't know what to do when caught;.

ya, when i got arrested in cicero walking down laramie i had the worst feeling off the L train.. thank god we didnt score cause po po was on us in a second hands on his hood checking my asscrack... :/

i had a suboxone on me and some weed and he didnt give a shit, was wondering what two montana boys were doing around the hood...lol.. was fun tho, he gave us a ride back to oak park

fucked up thing is i am the heroin addict, he just occasionally chips- one bag floors him and it takes me 5-7 to get a good rush of some good shit

his bail is 10000- would i have to post 10% of that? i dono how it all works cuz ive never been in the situation- and google isnt turning up much information for me

Yes...[edit] Cook Co. is packed as hell and theres a good chance theyll let ur buddy off on probation after 1st or 2nd court date. I don't know if you want to responsible if your friend decides to miss a court date though.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha no the popo's didnt tell me to post this...wtf

i dono why i was let go either- i even said it was my shit and my buddy was along for the ride- but i was honest with all my answers to them (yeah i used, shit is right there, I didnt count em but there is around 19-20 bags, copped em off the street (lied about where though) no i've never been arrested before)- after the questions he put me in the back of his squad car cuffed, then after about 5 mins he opens the door and says get out, he uncuffs me and said since you were honest it saved you about 2000 bucks and a felony charge- ur buddy wasnt honest to us tho, said he didnt use and didnt tell us anything else so since he bullshitted around with us he's going with us and you're going free- then he tosses my keys to me says get the hell outta here, pleasure doing business with you- then gets in his car and drives away..

still don't know why i'm free but i'm not about to bitch about it

finally heard from my buddy, guess his pops bailed him out after a fucking fiasco

I'd give you all details of what the cops did to him when in custody, but he's bringing the case to court so I don't want to compromise his case (even though it would probably be fine, i'm not going to try my luck twice)

I also hear from people on the inside the cops are really starting to crack down on the selling/using so they are rollin on whities left and right- be extremely careful out there all

Status
Not open for further replies.