• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

And also, anyone who say's heroin is going to be out of your system in 3 or 4 days, is not in drug court. It can last much longer than that. Some people drop clean after 2 days of nothing. Me, I would drop dirty 5 days later, EVERY FUCKING TIME.
Anything short of 7 days, I would not risk my freedom on something organic and natural that you can not control. (that being your metabolism). Good luck though, I fucking hated going to probation more than anything. Cept Jail. But it sucked, always was first thing in the morning, always had to deal with a bunch of people just like me, and then you got all the people that are "working " there. Passing their judgement of you through their eyes, the whole time wanting to scream, "WTF do you have going on that so special?!" Of course it wasnt my fault I was there... After I had dropped those 2 dirties in a row, I think that my probation officer started to get almost mad because judge had not put me in jail. In fact, she responded on my visit after my second dirty drop in a row, when she looked and saw what had occured in court, in a very obvious way that she did not approve of the judges decision. After that the "Random" drug drops became a "FOR SURE" drop for the next like 8 times.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the info. They didnt watch me pee! This is a good slash bad thing... you all know what I'm saying. I coulda brought it "clean pee". I guess if Ineed to in the future I will.

Im drinking now. I looked up how long it stays in your pee and I think im good. As long as I dont drink tomor. I have a good buzz going now and a lot more to drink. Had two shots of awesome tequila and drinking wine. Have two bottles. Im at my gfs house. She is mad about the tequila but fuck it. I went upstairs to ask for a cork screw and got that and two shots. Mmm.

I dislike fentanyl... too short lived. I want some cocaine. Anyone? Just kidding. Suuuup?

Fentanyl is too strong and not at all euphoric. At this point it would be only dangerous.

Well I did 2 years for cook county(suburbs), but I guess I wasn't in the drug court, just normally felony probation..only had 3 drops in 2 years andy PO always gave me a months notice on when I was getting dropped. I always used subs for a couple days before a drop and it always came back clean. So maybe drug courts test harder? I dunno but that's my story

And heroin is out of your system in a day or by but nuts metabolites stay a little longer. I guess it depends on how much you are doing also.

Heroin taking a week to get out of your system is excessive. The point
I was trying to make, is that for a fact, 3 times I dropped dirty after being
"clean" for 4 days. Every time it happened i went in saying to myself
"it's been 4 days,it's gotta be clean". Nope, all 3 times, Bam. Dirty.
Violation! It does have such a short half life that in theory, it should be gone
in a day or 2 max like you say Chinky. But when you are messing with your freedom, it's better
to be safe than sorry.
By Law, they can not watch you while you give a specimin. If you read the
paper that you sign when they take it, you will see it says something like:
"You have the right to give a sample in the privacy of a stall, or empty bath
room where the toilet water has been made un usable, and the faucets have
been turned or taped off." They used to be hard core, not only watching you
piss, but they would make you show that you did not have any devices down
there to produce fake urine. Shit used to be crazy, people would hook these
fake "bladders" with a tube that ran along their dicks, so if the officer was
watching from behind, they would not see anything weird.
But laws have changed so much, look into it.
By law, they can ask you to remove all outer layers of clothing that are extra,
purses, scarves, misc extras as well are not allowed in the receiving area.
But I would not bring any of the above up, because you all know how they get
when they are proven to know less about their jobs than we do!!! :)
You can say you have a "shy" bladder as well. IF they give you static, again,
you could tell them that if they insist next time you go to court you will get
an order for the privacy. It is also Law, as "shy" bladder is now a medical
condition that is recognized. Not sure the real term, but this is all true.
Spent 2 years on probation, and was dropped at least half of the time.
Also, do not know who or where you went to probation where they told you
in advance they would be dropping you, but you are very very lucky. They are
breaking the law by doing that. It's supposed to be Random and if you told
your lawyer, and wanted to, they will loose their job. But why would you!?
That is an awesome thing, your really lucky.
God, I know way to much about probation and the laws around the enforc
ment of it. Like i said, dropped more than half the month's of my 2 years...

Whats up woamotive about the not drinking? Is that part of regular probation,
or do you have some sort of alcohol charge? You know, I have no idea if
I was allowed to drink or not while on my probation, i never thought to ask.
By this time in my dope habit, I had stopped drinking long ago. Cept for the
occasional glasses of wine.

Last edited:
I don't want to give the courthouse but it was the south suburbs of cook and yeah I had a really cool PO I know that for a fact bc i talked to other pepple in the office about theirs and i know it wasnt as easy for them.But yeah over 2 years he was required to drop me a minimum of 3x and that's all he did, and like I said each time he would tell me, "on your next visit your gonna have to drop me, that's not gonna be a problem right?" No sir. He was also required to do 2 random home visits and his home visit was knocking on my door and having me sign the paper that said he came. That's it, never came in once but thoae were random. After the second one I moved out to Indiana and didn't even tell him, just showed up when I had to and had no problems.

When I first came to his office we talked and he was kinda on my side being that I was on probation for weed. He would say things like"nothing else like drugs or stolenot property?" No just weed, "how much weed" just a pound, lol.."this is such a waste of our time, you being here for weed" and things like that. He would say he always had to chase people down and always people calling about car trouble or other excuses about not showing up and I never did any of that. He never once asked me about getting a job either. I just showed up on time everytime and paid my probation and fines off and it was easy, generally I was in and out on under 10min unless we where talking about the white Sox or bears and then it was maybe 20min lol. I really do understand I had it sweet but i gave him no problems at all and he didn't give me any.

Everyone please listen to what I am about to say:

There is NO "china white" in chicago.

The west side does not have "china white". Any one on the west side telling you that they have "china white" is lieing to you and you will be ripped off.
The west side does not sell "china white" by the gram. Any on on the west side telling you they have "china white" by the "gram" is lieing to you and you will be ripped off.
The west side does not sell grams at all. Any one on the west side telling you they have "grams" of diesel for sale are lieing to you and you will be ripped off.
The West side has:
Sawbucks
Dubs
That's it. There is no "China White". There is no heroin sold by the "gram".
Any one telling you that they have "china white" or heroin by the "gram" is lieing to you. If you go ahead with the deal, you will get ripped off. I do not know you at all, but I can pretty much guarantee that if you purchase "china white" or heroin by the "gram" or "china white by the gram" you will be ripped off.
Sawbucks and Dubs. That's it. I promise

Dude, I've been saying that since I signed up on this site, about the china white. It bothers me so much for some reason when people say china white. It's probably a dumb thing to let bother me but it does. But when they say China white, I don't think they really know that China white is the name for a specific "kind" of dope. I think they just heard it from someone else and since the D in chicago usually has a more whiteish color to it from the cut, they just say china white. Which is kinda funny considering 9 times out of 10 the whiter it is the more cut is in it. But as far as the whole gram thing, I mean, I know dudes that sell grams of what they say is raw. Now when someone says they have raw its usually just cut and rerocked and labeled raw but ive never had raw that I thought was better than the cut shit I get from my guy. There is dope in it, but its never goinh to be 100% raw. But there are dudes on the west side that sell it by the gram. Also, I wanted to say that your list made me laugh so hard because you said the same thing 3 times, lol, like you were really trying to get your point across but couldn't think of any other way to word it so you related everything 3 times. Not making fun of you or anything, I was laughing because i don't think you even realized that you did that.

Definitely.

It's fent for sure. I just dosed and I can already tell by the way it's hitting me.

I would be stoked if I got fent cut bags. As long as I could tell it is like in the past. It cooked up purple but man that shit was off the hook. 2 jabs lasted me 2 weeks, lol.

There is a difference between rerock and raw, even if the rerock is called raw, you can tell by how easily it breaks up, if you can crush it with a card and it turns to powder it's definitely but if you crush it with a card and goes no where and you damn near need a morter and pestle to break it down then it's real raw..that hasn't been stepped on a million times and likely how they get it from their plug. The shit that when it hits water doesn't just dissolve quick and you have to let it sit a minute in the water for it to get it soft and dissolve

There is a difference between rerock and raw, even if the rerock is called raw, you can tell by how easily it breaks up, if you can crush it with a card and it turns to powder it's definitely but if you crush it with a card and goes no where and you damn near need a morter and pestle to break it down then it's real raw..that hasn't been stepped on a million times and likely how they get it from their plug. The shit that when it hits water doesn't just dissolve quick and you have to let it sit a minute in the water for it to get it soft and dissolve
Yea the shit I just got was of a nice grey color, pretty Damn hard, I mean it's possible to take a piece off with your nails but your gonna have to try three times and you almost break your nail doin it. Pretty Damn good if you ask me, just put your small pieces in a durable bag and hit it with a hammer, then put it in the cooker, that way it cooks up easier.....I pay a pretty price for a gram, but the connect is the most reliable I've known, has his own drop line for saws that moves over 600 a day, and that's not bags.....I used to complain a little about the price, but he used to tell me yea, I can give you a g for 70 too, but that shit is rerocked and garbage....well I was happy considering a gram for me lasts over 20 good shots. On the train as we speak, about to transfer to the green line, I wish I could show you all pics, but ya know, I dunno how the pm's work on this shit cuz I'm still a greenlighter, but I've tried to friend request one person dunno if it even worked xxx). Well you guys stay safe and enjoy the weather!

What is my biggest fear (other than being locked up, sick):? Getting something that is supposed to be heroin, but is coke, speed, meth, etc is at the top of the list of fears.
But even like what happen with you Dan Kang, sitting around waiting for Diesel to pull up, all along Meth walks up and starts talking. Last thing at that moment, especially if I was starting to feel ill, that i would even want to see, let alone consider doing, would be something like meth, anything that's gonna amp me up.
Always have thought that taking an upper while waiting around for the D would just make that waiting way worse. Now if I was sick, "god, what could multiply the negative symptoms any more than something like meth?" It just terrifies me.
Am I wrong? You said your sickness went away, I just can not imagine that happening. I know a lot of people talk about using crack when they can not find any dope, but I have never been able to understand that. How does that work? How is it that things do not just get so much worse?
Because when ever i am getting sick and waiting for the diesel to come, I will do anything and everything to keep my heart rate and blood pressure as slow as possible so that the sickness does not come on quite so quickly...
Yea it seems like that shit always happens right???? When your either loaded and gonna get some shit, here comes Joe blow with this and that.....and also when Your good and clean for like a so or two here comes Joe blow with free shit.......never fails, where the duck were you when I was sick as a dog and voicemail was your name back then.....smh....never fails man, but yea that's what I found so odd, coke always makes you sicker and is an instantaneous dopamine release drug, meth is close to the same, I guess, but for some reason it helped, that's what I thought was so Damn weird.........

Just a thought on that drug test shit.....I've gone through every drug test known to man, from cook county, all types of courthouses, to dupage county task probation to will county......and IDOC Parole officers, 2 days no using I come up clean...never fails, but everybodies diff. Unless it's a blood or hair analysis 2 days 3 if you wanna be safe and your good. Now a day doesn't count where you do 5 rinsed with then diff cottons WOAxD!
Completely clean, no shots, maybe some subs and your good, at least me and all my friends I know are like that, the easiest test to get around is the cotton swab as it's more to test for recent recent drug use more so then finding past drug use......but all in all my word is 2 whole days and a wake and your good with almost any water soluble substance???. 3 if your freedom or life depends on it more for your state of mind then anything.....well everyone taking a drop good luck and I hope it comes out in da negs!!!!

Yea man, I had said it like 5 times and erased a couple... But for the same reason, for some weird way, when ever i even hear someone say "china white" i just wanna freak out.
It's pretty much the same as when someone says to me "man i got burned, gave the guy my money, he said he'd be right back, and never did". I just wanna go ballistic on them because it's like, hello man!!! Anyone home??@@!! First rule of coping, NEVER GIVE MONEY BEFORE YOU SEE THE DOPE. So when i hear some one say "man i coped some really fire CHINA WHITE" today", it's just so un educated. FUCK! I'm even starting to get upset now over just the thought..

This just happened earlier, does this sound familiar to anyone else?
I have shopped pretty much with the same crew, only when they on
hold, do I really go some where else. Unless a friend says he has had
better, I usually like to stick with same guys and girls cause after a while
you kinda get to build this weird relationship that forms with a dealer
and a user. .......You learn their translation for times, what 5 minutes really
means, how "i'm pulling up" usually equals 20 minutes, so forth.
Back to the question:
A lot of the time, if I am going to cop and call them, we will set up a time
and spot. If i get there, and they are not, depending on the day, I usually
will not wait more than 10 minutes. Obviously it depends on a lot of shit,
like where i am, what time of the day, .... But if it's been 10 calls and texts,
and still nada, generally I gotta get outta there, so will call the other store
and go shop there. EVERY SINGLE time I do this, as soon as the other D
is in my hand, he or she, calls. Or even pulls up soon as I get outta the other
store. Litterally, 20 seconds, at most. And it's not like this has happened 3 times
and I am talking about it. Speaking of 30 plus probably at this point.

3 million heroin, all coming back from (any one car to guess?) and headed to Minnesota? But who the fuck carries 31.5 kilos of heroin in their baggage any more? especially with air port security these days. I mean, that's fucking ballsy, but i find that to be really ignorant.
Wonder how many other shipments like that have gotten through o hare just this year alone? Makes me think it may be a lot!!! Am always suprised when I see the photos of these mules with that much weight. I dont know why, but for some reason it is just never what i expect.......

How stupid. Id never fuck around at an airport. Thats just asking for prison time.

They dont watch us pee there! So... I COULD use. This isn't necessarily a good thing. Tempting... choices...

Got really drunk last night. Two bottles of wine and two tequila shots.

Ehhh I got some white as driven snow fireee. If there ever was a china white that was it, but china white is just refering to SE/SW asian dope. Now I know theyve been saying all the dope has been coming out of mexico and afgan. but I also highly doubt they just stopped making dope in se/sw asia just kuz afgan started to produce a ton. Especially since some of the chemicals required are coming from asia.
Chinky took the words right out my mouth, I didnt post it bekuz I thought someone was guna try and pop up and make an exception. But in my experience too, rerock is softer, usually almost falling apart on its own when u moved it.
U litterly do need a hammer when its rocked up in fingers/corner kilos. From what i heard the prices for wholesale d basically encourage selling. Easily triple ur money WITHOUT cutting a thing

You got a lot more experience in the last 10+ years w/ the game v. me but when the Colombians came into play in the mid-late 80's thru the early '00's,match head stamps from Boston south was testing at 70%.Now,giving the Mexi's credit for finally making powder,I can't see any 'raw" being more than 50% (depending on purity and assuming a professional 100% lactose cut and rerock).Still,that's some pretty good dope and if you have that kind of connect,you really can't bitch.But it's hard to imagine anyone selling g's straight off an uncut key.