• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Chewing Fentanyl 50 mcg/hr patch

PunnetSquare

Greenlighter
Just got a FENTANYL 50mcg/hr patch....never had fentanyl before i know that some of the patches have the gel this is not that kind....I want to chew the patch. Do i just cut a piece off and chew the whole thing or is there a layer or anything i need to take off?

What is your tolerance to fentanyl or other opiates? You don't want to eat the whole thing, and I think that you have to cut it into smaller pieces since it is so potent.

Yeah, like Tommy said, depending on your tolerance you may have to cut the patch into equal size pieces so you can use them safely. And since you said you've never had fent before, when you're cheeking the patch, make sure to not let it fold or anything, and you don't want to chew on it at all. Just kind of let it chill between your gums and your cheek. & try not to swallow too much, which I know is easier said then done, cause sometimes a lot of saliva builds up when trying to use something bucally. At least, that's what happens to me, lol.

But also, depending on your tolerance, fentanyl might not even be for you. But we'd need to know your tolerance before giving you anymore really sound advice...

You have to be very cautious when taking fentanyl, so do a lot of research on here and wait for some answers before taking it. Due to its potency, it is rater easy to overdose on fentanyl, and it accounts for a decent percentage of the opiate overdoses.

If you haven't done so already, use the search function, switch the tab from "search entire posts" to "search titles only," and search "fentanyl patch."

I don't know that much about dosing these, so I figured I would try to help you find more info by providing search advice.

I have a friend that has the Actavis patches with the gel in & he always offers me one if I want but I never take it. Those patches are potent as mentioned above so be careful............do a lot of reading before diving in.

Found a nice size piece that set me right for the night....buyt was curious as too how long one patch will be good with me chewing it. Thanks for the info guys!

Glad it worked out for you, OP.

Since this was taken care of and answered, I'll go ahead and close it now.

Actually I'm gonna reopen this one and see if anyone has any answer to the OP's new question.

Found a nice size piece that set me right for the night....but was curious as too how long one patch will be good with me chewing it. Thanks for the info guys!

You know what's the worst thing with fent? That it's increasing your tolerance in a VERY VERY FAST way..I mean that, look, the piece of the patch you tried and worked perfect for you. So, let's say you do this again, with the same size of the piece...and then, again(when i say the same piece i mean a new piece at the same size, of course, not the same one you used, fuckin lol8)). At the third, maybe fourth time you'll need a bigger piece to get the same buzz, the fuckin tolerance goes to the roof immediately..i use the fuckin patches for pain control 8 years, and of course sometimes i wanna get a buzz, but..fuck..So man, i suggest you stay at oxy or opana for getting high, they're better and i think that they don't fuck you up so soon(IMO)...But as for the pain, it works wonderfull, it's on top with opana, IMO..Be safe and have a nice year my friend..:)

MartinFn

I always used to chew those kind till the adhesive seperated from the plastic backing then I would just chew on that for hours... like the whole night

are you talking about when the foil separates and leaves a tiny little gum-like ball? I love that! you are supposed to spit the foil out however, right? I've only used this patch a few times and am still learning

Ya when you say foil are you talking about the clear plastic backing? N ya once it turns into like a gumball of adhesive, you can just throw away the plastic piece that the adhesive/fentanyl was on, but obviously save the gumball like piece and chew on it till you feel it's all gone. And I'm kinda preaching to the quire but be careful bro fentanyl is no joke lol... Shit will fuck you up... Haha

I have used Fentynal Patches for a few years now 50mcg/ for Recreational purpose I cut one patch in thirds and chew on a third I only use 1 a day. Nice effects

Fentynal is 80x more potent then morphine and as others have said it'll increase your tolerance alarmingly quick and before you know it you'll ruin yourself from recreational opiates/opioids for sometime. Please be careful I lost a good friend from that shit.