• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Chest pains?

Anon20

Greenlighter
For the past month (maybe 5 weeks) I've been going through some hard times with school (college), work, and personal issues. But I've been doing adderall, molly, and ecstasy pretty regularly. In the beginning it was just adderall for school then I tried ecstasy when I was chillin with some friends. And two weeks ago I did molly. I was doing molly just about every day or every other day to stay up and get homework done, study, get other stuff done that I haven't had time to do. Then I'd end up doing a little before work so I can get through the shift. I did the same with ecstasy too. And I know this all sounds dumb and stupid but for me it worked. And molly and ecstasy also became a copping mechanism. Just made me happy. When I was on it I didn't think about all the drama going on around me or in my head.

But anyways, back to my problem. Today I took my last bean before class. so around 8 am I took it. By noon I had this pain in my chest. On the left side of my chest, kind of towards the top. Almost by my left shoulder. Sometimes it just feels like pressure and sometimes it'll be a sharp pin. I've had a horrible headache that comes and goes. And earlier I stood up from the couch to make some food and my vision went black and I got light headed. At first I thought it was from barely ever sleeping and I haven't been eating a lot lately. But I'm not so sure about that anymore. Can anybody help??

Think you should lay off the dope.
Impossible to make diagnoses at a distance, but it sounds at least as if you might have low blood pressure.
Your body needs rest.
The active ingredient of both molly and ecstasy is mdma (sometimes cut with various additives).
You should not be taking molly, ecstasy or disco biscuits or anything else with mdma in it day after day.
You will end up being unwell.