• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Chem people get the fuck in here. Help me figure out what this stuff is.

4chloro

Greenlighter
My friend tested some "molly" he got, we used the kit from DanceSafe.

When the Mecke reagent was dripped onto the powder it fizzed and there was no color change.

When the Simon reagent was dripped onto it, the color changed to cobalt blue. No fizzing.

When the Marquis reagent was dripped onto it the color did not change and it again fizzed.

He said the taste was terrible, with an slightly sweet aftertaste. Burned like no other upon insufflation but was not baking soda, drip was gnarly and also burned. He said it definitely did not taste like MDMA drip, but it made him feel a bit trippy and light headed with dilated pupils. Otherwise he said he felt pretty good but is concerned about what this shit is. Will not take anymore until this is figured out.

Any input? Or anything further we can do. It's not, MDMA, MDA, 2C-B, DXM or 2CT-7 at least according to the Marquis and Mecke tests. But if this is the case, then why did the Simon's reagent turn cobalt blue?

I don't think these threads are allowed, but I think I've taken a pill that had similar effects to that. They were light blue pumas (light as in white specks. the dark blue pumas had black specks). I felt amazing but I felt tripped out and light headed, but they definitely did not feel like pipes. I had no hangover.

sounds like piperazines or some other research chem, maybe PMMA. negative marquis/mecke = don't take.