Depression Checking out

Thank you. I don't know about that but it's nice of you to say.
I just want you to know that even in the midst of your darkest moments, you are not alone. The weight of the world may feel unbearably heavy right now, but please remember that your strength is not defined by the number of times you fall, but by the times you find the courage to rise again.

Life has a strange way of throwing the toughest battles at the strongest souls. Your pain is real and valid, but so is your resilience. Your journey may feel endless and uphill right now, but every step, no matter how small, is a testament to your enduring spirit.

Let every tear shed be a reminder that you have the capacity to feel deeply, and with deep feeling comes profound healing. Please don't be hard on yourself for the pace of your progress. Healing isn't linear, and your worth isn't tied to how fast or how perfectly you recover.

It's okay to ask for help. It's okay to lean on others when you need support. You are surrounded by more love and understanding than you might realize. People care, even if it sometimes feels like they don’t. And on the days when you feel most alone, remember that there's a world out here rooting for your light.

You are irreplaceably unique, wonderfully complex, and infinitely valuable. Your story isn't over; this chapter is but a page in the grand narrative of your life. There are brighter days ahead, moments of laughter, love, and joy waiting for you.

Take it one day at a time, one moment at a time. We believe in you. 💛🌼

I just want you to know that even in the midst of your darkest moments, you are not alone. The weight of the world may feel unbearably heavy right now, but please remember that your strength is not defined by the number of times you fall, but by the times you find the courage to rise again.

Life has a strange way of throwing the toughest battles at the strongest souls. Your pain is real and valid, but so is your resilience. Your journey may feel endless and uphill right now, but every step, no matter how small, is a testament to your enduring spirit.

Let every tear shed be a reminder that you have the capacity to feel deeply, and with deep feeling comes profound healing. Please don't be hard on yourself for the pace of your progress. Healing isn't linear, and your worth isn't tied to how fast or how perfectly you recover.

It's okay to ask for help. It's okay to lean on others when you need support. You are surrounded by more love and understanding than you might realize. People care, even if it sometimes feels like they don’t. And on the days when you feel most alone, remember that there's a world out here rooting for your light.

You are irreplaceably unique, wonderfully complex, and infinitely valuable. Your story isn't over; this chapter is but a page in the grand narrative of your life. There are brighter days ahead, moments of laughter, love, and joy waiting for you.

Take it one day at a time, one moment at a time. We believe in you. 💛🌼
Thank you so much for your uplifting words. I will come back and read them every day.xx

I just want to check out and want to talk about methods.
This is not something we do if I recall correctly... offering opinions on how best to suicide.
Rough spot in life?
Wait it out and help those less fortunate. In my opinion we need a constructive focus to get past the many ups and downs we go through in life.
We are living in quite a mad world there is no wonder so many want to leave it.
I feel it are those of us who suffer from this that have the answer... we just too divided to get anything done about it. Opinion only.
My best to you and yours,
J

My 17 year older (I'm the only and youngest female in the family with 2 older brothers) is ringing me again constantly after years of no contact and trying to make me jealous with family things again. I just want it all to end.
I rage with suicidal envy you aren’t alone

I think for everyone there are always at least several reasons to keep on. I feel your pain to an extent, having dreamed about it in the past, but I'm so thankful that I never went through with it. Very much. You can change!

I think for everyone there are always at least several reasons to keep on. I feel your pain to an extent, having dreamed about it in the past, but I'm so thankful that I never went through with it. Very much. You can change!
Thank you for your reply. I have wanted to go through with it in the past too but I can't say I feel very thankful I never. I just feel like I wouldn't be here suffering further if I had went through with it. And for people saying just do it I don't think they realise how hard it is to kill the human body.

All I have to live for right now is my cat. If I do anything or succeed I will either be taken away from my cat (hospitalised) or succeed and not see her again. She's all I have to live for rn. I honestly feel my actual mother wants me to end it. Not some delusion or persacutary thing. She is so cold and heartless towards me.

Thank you for your reply. I have wanted to go through with it in the past too but I can't say I feel very thankful I never. I just feel like I wouldn't be here suffering further if I had went through with it. And for people saying just do it I don't think they realise how hard it is to kill the human body.

All I have to live for right now is my cat. If I do anything or succeed I will either be taken away from my cat (hospitalised) or succeed and not see her again. She's all I have to live for rn. I honestly feel my actual mother wants me to end it. Not some delusion or persacutary thing. She is so cold and heartless towards me.
Awe. You should just ignore those people.

And try to go do things away from them that you like.

Just live and be as happy as you possibly can . . . . and WITHOUT THEM.

Just ignoring them and not being around them will probably make you happier, it sounds like.

Just go for it. Who needs them YOUR life is more IMPORTANT than they will ever be.

And then just see how much more happier you can get . . . . every day without THEM !!!!

Go for it. You have this !!!!

Or try not to think about them for a few hours at least so things can get better.

You can do this because you are you . . . and you are awesome. Not them.

Believe in you. I will too. <3😎👍

Thank you both for your replies. I appreciate them.

Last night I bashed my head against the wall (gyprock I think) in frustration and then I slept but woke up feeling groggy lol. It's either concussion or the valium and thc oil I took last night still taking effect. I know the thc oil can last to the next day.

Last edited:
Thank you both for your replies. I appreciate them.

Last night I bashed my head against the wall (gyprock I think) in frustration and then I slept but woke up feeling groggy lol.
Yes. This is why completely ignoring them and thinking of something else will help tremendously.

You can always talk to someone that is not them.

I appreciate you too and what you are going through and I do feel bad when they torment you like that.

Please try to find a way to find some type of peace from that.

Thank you for sharing that so you don't have to be around them upsetting you so much.

At least you can find others that are not like them.

Also you deserve more than ever now to only do what you want and do not let them upset you ever again.

Spend as little time with them as possible

I think you can and definitely should. You will. Just be you. And be strong. Don't let them do that to you anymore.

Try to find a way to get away from them everyday then. Show them how strong you can be. Away from them. You can. 👍

B.I.F.F. method. Brief Informative Firm and Friendly.

Your ability to control your reactions with them is your superpower.

It's a superpower that you have to learn with toxic people.

If you have to have contact with them keep it as minimum as possible. BIFF.

Then distance yourself as much as possible and completely when possible.

Good Luck. Try them. But most of all get away from them and the toxicity. Any way you can to become healthier than they are.

You will feel good. Better than them.

My 17 year older (I'm the only and youngest female in the family with 2 older brothers) is ringing me again constantly after years of no contact and trying to make me jealous with family things again. I just want it all to end.
Tell this person or these people to stop contacting you, and that you will go to police or file a no contact order via court if you have to. Do not take their calls, answer emails or texts, or go anywhere with them or if they show up where you live call the police or tell neighbours to not tell them anything about you and to tell this person or people to leave you alone.

Do not take your life you have much to live for and if these people are horrible like this you should not be around them or have contact with them. Focus on your self and getting in a better place mentally and physically, and away from them. The best 'revenge' is self improvement and living the best life you can doing your best taking it one day at a time. If the depression and suicidal thoughts are that bad see a counselor, therapist, or go on meds temporarily.

Thank you so much both of you. I went to the hospital in an ambulance in the last couple of hours and left before I got saw as I was scared and wanted to get home. I was scared they would detain me for how I did the head thing and interpret my symptoms as mental health issues. I feel weird in the head and dissaciated (sorry can't spell that). I feel like something weird is happening behind my mouth/nose and it feels like my taste has gone a bit. You hear people with head injuries losing their sense of smell or taste. Maybe it's that. Maybe it's worse. Either way I would rather deal with it at home.

Honestly if I have a brain bleed is there much that can be done? I was on an anti-inflammatory medication also called celebrex which I think thins the blood. I mean besides major interventions like surgery.