• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Checked and doubled checked, still cannot identify!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kissofdeathma

Greenlighter
First time poster here.. sorry if this is against the rules.. I did read guidelines and I know we are not supposed to ask to identify any pills BUT I have spent a lot of time searching all recommended pull checking sites and downloaded a few apps and still cannot seem to identify a handful of pills I?ve come across.
I?ve always found this site super helpful so I am hoping someone can give me an idea of what these may be... I thought they could be hydrocodone or oxycodone but I can?t find anything matching both imprints..
They are round, white pills. One side says 7.5 the other says what I?m assuming is 669 but could also technically be 699 ( I?ve searched for both numbers) any help would be appreciated.. Thanks :)

use drugs.com! just google "pill" and the info on it....but im confused if you searched those it seems there the same,no?

I didn't find any matches with 669 or 699 either so it's hard to know what they could be.
We don't permit threads asking for pill identification so I have to close this. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.