Check this out....

Is this all ages? I really hope so because I'm only 16 and I'd like to go up with some friends of mine that are about 16-20. Guess I better start saving if I can go eh? Sounds awesome! Excuse multi-post because I'm timing out here.

I would assume it is all ages, as I don't belive the laws down their are as stringnet as the US. But I don't know for sure, hopefully someone who KNOWS can answer better.
This may be a fair question: Are passports required for travel to there?

I'd love to join the crew leaving from LA. The packages are for 1 to 10 people so the more the merrier, oh ya and the more the cheaper. I don't want to miss this chance of lifetime.
------------------
BE UP!

I'd love to join the crew leaving from LA. The packages are for 1 to 10 people so the more the merrier, oh ya and the more the cheaper. I don't want to miss this chance of lifetime.
------------------
BE UP!

------------------
BE UP!

------------------
BE UP!

memememee.
i can so find money for something like this.
bc

heh, funny. right before i left for europe, was at my last ghetto nyc party and while waiting two hours on the line, i heard some guy talking about this party...did a little research and it looks like it's the same thing.
will most likely be there...oohhh, i can so not wait for this
biggrin.gif

going back to L.A. in March...but definitely interested in this trip...my b-day is 11/11...so this will be a sweet-ass b-day present for myself...count me in...=)...

i'd love to join the crew frm L.A. so definitely count me in...my b-day is 11/11 so this will be a sweeet as b-day present...=)

i'd love to join the crew frm L.A. so definitely count me in...my b-day is 11/11 so this will be a sweeet as b-day present...=)

honEbee - I should be moved to VA/DC by then. But you'll know about that, because I'll expect you and ShaDDow to have a 'welcome to the BUZZ' meet-up/party for me when I get there. But yeah, pencil me in for travelling from there w/ my gf.

THIS WILL MAKE UP FOR MISSING IBIZA & WMC!!
ANYONE LEAVING FROM NYC?????

'if i had a million dollars'
...well, thousand
but a million would be nice too
------------------
just because im a junglist
doesnt mean im an asshole
btw--- im a GURL ;)