• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"check 25" acid blotters

A good hospital will have a GC/MS and technicians to convert blood samples to derivatised samples for analysis.

Yes, a good hospital will have GC/MS resources available. I run two such machines at my job. I doubt however that if the OP was informed 'LSD' that it was done via GC/MS. You've got to have time available to a) process the samples into injectable form, b) have the proper reagents, chemicals and supplies to do this, c) have a working verified method in place to be capable of running the samples and d) have the appropriate column/column packing material available.

Even if all of those conditions are met, you'd have to have room in a sample queue available to be able to run this specific sample (In the last 9 days I've been overworked running 160 samples and if I was told to run 1 sample for something I'm not set up to do I would say no....if overruled, I would say the results are not going to be reliable if pushed). Even if I wanted to do this, I would have to stop the GC, switch columns, run a standard for verification and then run the new sample. Is it possible? Yes, sure.

More likely the presence of an indole alkaloid was 'suspected' via a multi panel drug test. These are extremely unreliable. But in terms of a 'rapid' assessment done within a few hours of admission I don't see many other possibilities.

Just my 2 cents.

Tom

When I saw the thread name I immediately thought it was an NBOMe too. And I highly doubt any Ivy League university would be developing special high-potency blotter (well......except for Brown ;)).

Ivy League university would be developing special high-potency blotter (well......except for Brown ;)).

Don't take the Brown acid? :D

Check 25.... or "Czech 25" ?

I've heard of "Czech" crystal plenty of times. Supposedly it comes from Czecylzlovakia (I didn't even try to spell that correctly) or whatever. It's real.

"Czech", "Swiss", "Fluff"... all just names for different origins of LSD crystal.

Now as for it coming from some university lab or coming off Owsley's original crystal... LOL

I don't know what to think of this thread but hey if it feel like good LSD, you probably got some good LSD. Just enjoy it and don't try to confuse Bluelight about it ;)

this^

its czech not check

and its some digital dose if it is the czech, it can be kinda racey and on edge also. good shit tho

its not old tho, its just some good L

When I saw the thread name I immediately thought it was an NBOMe too. And I highly doubt any Ivy League university would be developing special high-potency blotter (well......except for Brown ;)).

same, at first I was thinking 25i but what about LSD-25?

its not check, its czech. from what ive ben told, its called that bc the ergotamine used is derived from a well known lab in the czeck republic. they are known for having some of the most pure L period.

super visual, mechanical shit.

edit: ha! missed my poster above explaining the same.
my b

It's either LSD, as it's all the same drug and the names and "brands" are just marketing, or it's a research chemical.