L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

cheating threesome and cross dressing..

sugarlips

Greenlighter
Ok so I broke up with my ex over him cheating at a brothel again. Along with joining multiple dating websites and ringing a transsexual. He has recently gotten numbers for guys wanting to meet up with guys.

He is opening up to me about it now, though I found all this info out myself. It was behind my back while we were together my main worry is he can not be faithful to me.

We have a kid together and I recently found out I am expecting again. I love him so much regardless of anything he wants or desires. I just want him open with me, and to be faithful. I am really open to anything he needs.

I went over to grab some things and found out he cut my pants into a skirt wore my top and another pair of shorts, and sadly he dressed his blow up doll with my 20 month olds shorts. This is what troubles me how me finds that okay??

We have spoken about a threesome with another guy he wants to watch and see if he wants to touch the guy too. This which would all turn me on. Apart from if he is just using me to see if he prefers men. That is what would hurt me if I am used for the fact and he does want a man. I will be crushed.

I tell him he needs to explore himself and see what he needs. And to not doubt himself or his feelings, it is all normal he just needs to find out what he wants or needs.

He insists what he wants now is to have a threesome with me and another guy and he can watch while he fuck me and help the guy inside of me.

He keeps lying until I can get things out of him I can't stand the lies but when he opens up he says he was just scared to say anything. I am always good about it and warm to the fact pretty quickly.

Can he be faithful? Can we work? Am I setting myself up for more hurt? What is with my sons clothes? I don't like it one bit!!

Thank you for your help or imput!!

how do you feel about threesomes? It doesn't sound like you are into the idea i guess, the sons clothing incident sounds creepy and bizarre and is a worrying sign imo

also I think you need to re-evaluate the relationship with this guy, for starters how much of an intrusion or is there enough space etc at your mum's house

its just my gut feeling but, I think your life will become a lot more pleasant and positive, even with 2 young children, if you are able to finance as well, living away and ending this toxic relationship

He sounds like a jerk - inconsiderate of your feelings and disrespectful to you. I don't think he can be faithful to you. He's lied, he's cheated. What more does he have left to do? The best thing to do would be leave him and make him pay child support.

I went over to grab some things and found out he cut my pants into a skirt wore my top and another pair of shorts, and sadly he dressed his blow up doll with my 20 month old's shorts. This is what troubles me how me finds that okay??

This is weird, and possibly a really bad sign. Everything else could fall under acceptable behavior (even if unacceptable for your relationship). If the guy has any kind of fantasies/repressed sexual desires toward your 20 month old baby, that's pretty much a deal breaker.

sexual fantasies and fetishes are a fine thing to have and act out with somebody who shares the same or similar interests.

the number one thing that needs attention here is the child.
I understand you feel your relationship may be in peril, but the welfare of your child appears to possibly be at risk.
I'm not saying your ex has or will do anything to your child, but it appears by what you've said here that the potential is there - and your duty as a parent is to protect your child - so just keep that in mind.

No, no, yes, that's creepy.

his own childs shorts on his sex toy?

weird with a capital W. not normal behaviour no matter how into weird things you are this rings alarm bells. because if you associate the shorts with your own child how does that compute into sexual desire for a doll at the same time? the whole overlap is bizarre

Whoa, this guy is confused and is pushing the sexual boundaries because he feels trapped and unsure of how to decipher his desires.

If you love him and you're ok with his interest in men, I would let him explore that outside of the relationship. If he wants a man in the bedroom, you are not obligated to join the party. That's his desire, not yours. If all this bizzo makes you feel sick, then run for the hills. With regard to your son's shorts, don't jump to any negative conclusions. They may have been the only short shorts he could find, or something innocent like that.

You should ask him to speak to a sex therapist to discern what he really wants, and where you fit in to the equation. This sexual deviance could possibly be a response to some other underlying emotional issue.

Don't have the threesome.

Yes I'd say that it would be better to explore his feelings for men without involving you.
Crossdressers and other TG people often have a terrible time coming to terms with their feelings.
If he's into crossdressing it does not necessarily mean he is gay.
If you want to stay with him, and if he wants to stay with you you need to set out some rules.
1) he doesn't wear your clothes
2) If he's going to have sex with other people, he has to tell you and have tests done before he has sex with you again.
3) If he doesn't obey the rules he's out of the door.
This can be a very tough process, only a small percentage of the original relationship of TS people survive the transition.
You can also think about taking control of his girly dreams and dress him up yourself. Make it clear that you expect him to help in the household if he's a woman.