View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"changes" that entities have made to the "souls" of DMT users

mortuaryscience

Greenlighter
I've read of people claiming that entities have "changed" some core aspect of their beings while under the influence of DMT. I've read of this being neutral and negative, but not positive. The negative changes were described as a violation, or a "psychic rape". I really wonder what sort of changes are made. I wonder if aspects of someone's being is permanently damaged. One report stated that the "victim" felt mentally worn out for several weeks after the experience.

What do you think the reality of this experience is? Do you think there's a way to protect against it? Users have said that resistance was futile, to quote Star Trek.

Wherever you believe in entities or not, if one entity ask you to "enter" during a trip always say no.

^that. Don't give them permission. Ever.

Not to ride a religion train but this stuff equates to demonic possession. Knew a girl in high school who said yes to an entity and over a period of months she fell apart and said she couldn't get its voice out of her head. Long story short, we took her to a priest with experience in the field.

No one here needs to believe me as it isn't something I would believe if anyone told me but he performed an exorcism, and the entity spoke through her body before being somewhat violently thrown out.

If I were in the shoes of anyone reading this I wouldn't believe it but talk about some fucking wild shit.