Change username

Spiritsword

Ex-Bluelighter
I've recently registered an account and I would like to change the username. Is that possible? If not, is it okay to stop using this current account and just start another one. I understand that, as a rule, and rather than being able to 'deactivate account', you count unfrequented accounts as disposable/disposed.

Last edited:
You can change your username for a donation of 25$, as you only have 25 posts it may be easier for you to simply create another one.

When you do it would be a great help if you could advise an admin that you have done so (or if you wish you could simply post your new username in here)

Hope that helps

Bear

This is my new name and account. :) Thank you for your help. I'm still not sure what that first sentence means. lol

Bluelight does not let users change their names on a whim. However, if you donate to Bluelight, you get to change your username once. See here. This is different for staff who get a name change (and back) as token of appreciation.

Personally, and despite the fact I have changed my name once (and then back), I would rather people don't change their usernames. It can really break continuity IMO.

Bluelight does not let users change their names on a whim. However, if you donate to Bluelight, you get to change your username once. See here. This is different for staff who get a name change (and back) as token of appreciation.

Personally, and despite the fact I have changed my name once (and then back), I would rather people don't change their usernames. It can really break continuity IMO.

Hey I have been wait for this day to come for... Years I just need help with adding one letter. Trust me I got money but more then that o got lots of things money cant buy! Ya gonna help me or what

Personally, and despite the fact I have changed my name once (and then back), I would rather people don't change their usernames. It can really breakp continuity IMO.
Hey I have been wait for this day to come for... Years I just need help with adding one letter. Trust me I got money but more then that o got lots of things money cant buy! Ya gonna help me orwhat please

JustHowISeeIt
If you can you can but some freaking shot is going on in sin citt!!
I can answers or help others
I needed some help to help
Dam. I said It

Its okay
I have been wanting to register as a member for a long time. It is was it is. I didn't think it was a big deal. Sorry
I good
Thanks anyway