• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Have you considered the amount of CBD in the weed you are using?

I can't really speak from experience only here say, a lot of the media's more focused weed documentaries seem to point at CBD as a strong mitigatory of panic attacks and anxiety.

CBD is really nice for that so is CBG.

Raising your tolerance just to enjoy yourself is a pretty dumb thing to do.

Pineapple Fields has 5% CBG (with 82% THC) and has a similar feel to a 5% CBD oil. I also have some 15% CBD oil that is incredible at relieving inflammation.

They were all just as inexpensive as any other BHO--pretty cheap.

Hope everyone had a good 710

you also probably think holding your breathe for 20 seconds is also harm reduction

Yes humans were definitely not designed to be able to hold their breath for a whole 20 seconds I'm off the fucking rails insane man I'm probably going to inject 4 marijuana cigarettes next.

Am I the only one who thinks drug education in schools probably makes kids more interested in trying psychoactives than if they'd just let the bullshit go? My school was actually fairly realistic except for one stupid teacher, but in general there wasn't a huge amount of bullshit like a lot of drug education classes. Nevertheless I went from having no interest in drugs to wanting to try lots of stuff after that :)

Drug education in schools? Ha! You must be a millennial. You guys have it easy.

We had a cop show up to our school with some weed and tell us how bad it is.

That one stupid teacher tried to tell us the scabs on people who use meth were "the poison trying to escape their body through the skin" lol

i don't get it

It's not a joke, there's nothing to get. Meth addicts have scabs because they're trying to scratch imaginary bugs out of their skin. Meth is not "poison" and it's certainly not trying to escape their skin by creating sores.

I'm simply on another planet from the AK. Holy fuck, it is not only the potency of the weed but the quality of the high and how I weighed out .150 hits with a mg scale, hit them near the ac to cool the air down a bit. They were solid tokes. It is also the combination of etizolam, too many cups of coffee already to count, so damn depressed and lazy even still 6 months off oxy. Makes sense. I did completely wreck my body last year all year long with opiates and it left me pretty much dead. 1 of 6 years time will fly ya by. Woke up one day in another decade thingy. Smoking that bong - smoking strong -

Listen to Lil Pee collaborate wit OmenXII it's toooo sick Im' doing fuck all for the rest of the day but sit here smoking and listening to rap. I got like 2.1 grams left of the AK. It is in one bud, and one of the smaller ones. They were all colas, it seemed. Just a really damn good grow and strain. I know I'm high when I start to write rhymes y'know I don't really wanna flip dimes it's just not the time so I rhyme about crime and my opened third eye, smokin AK day and night not looking for a fight but keep way when I'm high. I never come down, the fuck would I frown, when I gotta bitch in a gown and we're smokin A.K, on the town. Used to rail brown, feel it in my nose. Smokin that bong, this real shit be dope.
Congrats for the 6+ months. Also thanks for the collab recommendation. It's crazy how much music is readily available these days and I still haven't heard most of it.

It's not a joke, there's nothing to get. Meth addicts have scabs because they're trying to scratch imaginary bugs out of their skin. Meth is not "poison" and it's certainly not trying to escape their skin by creating sores.

Chronic meth users don't scratch imaginary bugs, though. The drug literally fucks their body up, and eventually crystalline deposits build up under their skin as a result and, as you might be able to imagine, is uncomfortable at best and a constantly itchy nuisance in most cases.

I mean, it's gross as fuck however you look at it, but I kind of feel like "the poison escaping through skin" is a super-dumbed down explanation that's perfectly fit for an elementary student.

Chronic meth users don't scratch imaginary bugs, though. The drug literally fucks their body up, and eventually crystalline deposits build up under their skin as a result and, as you might be able to imagine, is uncomfortable at best and a constantly itchy nuisance in most cases.

I mean, it's gross as fuck however you look at it, but I kind of feel like "the poison escaping through skin" is a super-dumbed down explanation that's perfectly fit for an elementary student.

I'll tell the former serious meth addict (dude has done more of several common RCs than anyone else on earth guaranteed so I think he knows what he's talking about with drugs he's used) he's making shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.