• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks man, I remember one pretty epic bong setup that I broke in Xanax back in those days. I'm super careful with my glass now.

Ice wax can also be made using dry ice and a dry sift; it doesn't have to be water w/ bubble bags.

Found a nice smoke spot yesterday...
4sXamZg.jpg

Wow im so fortunate that a cannabis consulting firm opened up within 5 minutes of my house.

super CBD candies and 3 strains of shatter make me so very happy

Smoking was starting to give me a chronically sore throat, and my lungs generally felt a bit abused, so I've started experimenting with my Glass Sherlock VaporGenie. I'm excited to switch to vaping - the flavor is really nice, it seems efficient, and it feels kind on my respiratory system. :)

Interesting how pot (and most other psychoactives) can feel so different depending on the time of day they are taken. It must have to do with your daily biorhythms. Once I discovered how pleasant it was to smoke first thing in the morning, I began to use it much more regularly.

Last edited:
^^I've been thinking about getting a vaporizer for straight herb. It's hard to find good info on the better ones, though....

I'm basically stuck at the magic flight launch box, which is probably what I would've gotten if I were looking for a vape 10 years ago, lol. Every time I try to research a good vape I always end up looking at pens (and dab rigs for some reason), which I don't really trust for anything other than concentrates/extracts.

In other news, I'm about to walk around a lake and smoke a joint on this lovely mother fuckin' day. First smoke I'll have had in liiiiiiike 13 days. I've been vapin' wax, but haven't smoked shit since I got sick..... I'm fuckin' excited.

I plan to buy a vape soon, I want a portable one and a stationary one though.

a bag full of vapor is hard to beat, but being able to vape on the go seems pretty cool, but maybe I'll just use my wax pen for that.

^^I've been thinking about getting a vaporizer for straight herb. It's hard to find good info on the better ones, though....

I plan to buy a vape soon, I want a portable one and a stationary one though.

Check fuckcombustion.com, they have a whole community dedicated to the discussion of vapes. I've been drooling over this thing. It looks so classy with the maple body, it's portable, and it has a lot of enthusiastic reviews of its performance. I just don't want to spend any money on gear right now.

I've also been recommended the Crafty for a portable vape, but I'm not sure what advantages it has over the Zion that justifies the extra cost, other than the Storz & Bickel brand familiarity.

A bag vape would be great for a large group, but for solo vaping, I'm not sure I'd dig it. You press a button, and the machine fills the bag. I dunno, it just feels uninteractive. The Sherlock GVG is cool because you have so much control over the process, by how close you hold the flame, how long you apply the flame, how hard you draw, etc.

Last edited:
Gotta love LA... just bought 5 grams of BHO and 1/2 gram of rosin for less than (or same as) I used to pay for a 1/2 ounce of flower in MD

Bit of work to do then dabbies later

Check fuckcombustion.com, they have a whole community dedicated to the discussion of vapes. I've been drooling over this thing. It looks so classy with the maple body, it's portable, and it has a lot of enthusiastic reviews of its performance. I just don't want to spend any money on gear right now.

I've also been recommended the Crafty for a portable vape, but I'm not sure what advantages it has over the Zion that justifies the extra cost, other than the Storz & Bickel brand familiarity.

A bag vape would be great for a large group, but for solo vaping, I'm not sure I'd dig it. You press a button, and the machine fills the bag. I dunno, it just feels uninteractive. The Sherlock GVG is cool because you have so much control over the process, by how close you hold the flame, how long you apply the flame, how hard you draw, etc.

After looking at that message board, i now have a hard-on for the da vinci ascent, lol.

At $200 that shit is serious money for a fucking weed utensil to me, though. Still might suck it up and grab one, though, ever since I started vaping extracts I've wanted to get a legit herbal vape to check out, and the cheap(er) ones don't really seem like legitimate vaporizers.

There's this other one I saw mentioned there called the Flower Mate Mini that was basically a more modern MFLB that you don't have to assemble over and over again for about the same price. idk, though, I've learned with this electronic shit that cheaper is almost never better, so yeah.... fuck.... it's a hard decision when I'm talking about half a week's pay, lol

Thinking about pulling the trigger on this used Cameron Burns tube my homie has for sale. I posted mine up in here awhile ago, but this one I'm looking at has so much more work on it compared to mine and the booty is ridiculous - you thought the one I had before was trippy. Mine has 5 worked sections in total, and the neck was all clear besides where it meets the can and the lip. This one has 6 just in the neck alone and 9 total. Since it's used it's going for a steal that I feel like I shouldn't pass up. Photo cred to my homie

xX63fUd.png

Damn danky, what's something like that run>>

I agree $200 sounds like a shit ton to spend on smoking weed(and not even talking about weed itself) but ime, you will spend more in smaller increments and get less out of your money if you go the cheaper route.

Damn Daniel! At it at again with the Cameron Burns

That's why I love used glass, I can generally not bear to pay retail. I'd say go for it if it's a good deal, he's not really doing those extreme wig wag linework bases anymore.

I broke both my dab rigs. fucking xanax.

Don't even get me started. Had a nice Manifest Glass Works bong 7.0mm 100 dollar tree percolator shit ripped like a beast. Broke the percolator on Xanax and a few months later dropped the whole bong just trying to put ice on it. So much shit has been broken because of Xanax the irony is its a cheap ass drug but it does cost you something.

So... I got a new oil pen, a eGo Twist clone/knockoff. I didn't know it was a clone when I picked it up-- found out when I got it home and looked it up. Works wonderfully, though, and came with 30mL of homemade canna-eJuice made from wax that I bought this morning (the tank holds 2ml, and is apparently good for 1200 pulls per tank and charge.... so I'm set for a while, lol)

Long story short? I'm high as shit right now.

I really love vaping concentrates, jesus..... I wish I would've picked up on this shit years ago, but it's still rare to come by in my state. Can't wait for legalization to hit MD, I swear....

After looking at that message board, i now have a hard-on for the da vinci ascent, lol.

I have an Ascent, actually two of them since I bought one for my fiancee when she was recovering from surgery. I went for the custom one straight from Da Vinci, white carbon fiber sides with a red base and chrome hardware; very sharp piece. The other is a stealth, and will probably be going on ebay once I get it cleaned up. They are very nice vapes for what they are - flower-only vapes. If you try to vape concentrates out of it you will be disappointed, but for a small portable I love my Ascent with 14mm GonG and a generic hydrotube.

-CTdopeLove

Damn danky, what's something like that run>>

500 used, I think it was originally 1k with markup from my local shop but he got it 20% off so he got it for 800 no tax (which is probably more around what it's worth new, probably even still more because shops tax the fuck out of it)

Damn Daniel! At it at again with the Cameron Burns

That's why I love used glass, I can generally not bear to pay retail. I'd say go for it if it's a good deal, he's not really doing those extreme wig wag linework bases anymore.

Man that's exactly why I really want it. I love all his new encalmo shit, but these older wigwags that he was doing for the past few years are what got me into him. I think it will always be his style that he's known for, but I'm all for his evolution and trying to step up his game with something new. If I really was ballin I'd cop this, but I can't afford to drop this money right now unless I sell mine (which i really don't want to)

4WNpezB.png

I'm looking to get a puffco pro. my buddy said he'd sell me his for $50 (and he just got it) - I told him it was rated very highly.

I have some type of one I got from him but it has no coil...

doing good tho! spring break trip tomorrow! molly for all the Latinas =D!!

Status
Not open for further replies.