• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a dab of some Venus OG wax, and then I used the needle to scrape the ubergoo off the end of the curve. It made for an even bigger second hit, and now I'm SO BAKED! =D

Sorry to hear that.

Sustaining a mid grade habit on the east coast is probably exactly the same as sustaining a top shelf habit on the west coast when you factor in the cost. =D

From what I can gather from online dispensary advertisements it seems like I'm still paying a bit less than my West Coast, better-smoking counterparts, but I'm positive you guys are getting the better value. It's not so bad. I've always been partial to mediocre buds. They're kind of like my weed version of Miller High Life or Budweiser-- sometimes I'm just not in the mood for hard liquor, you know?

I think I'll just go for a little drive in the country...

153.gif

World's Dumbest Criminals had this clip on it. It's even better with a bunch of slightly retarded and definitely washed up comedians making fun of the guy as you watch. =D

Good to head everything is going good and you have weed to smoke. Di you have an aim? I'd love to.talk sometime

Captain always making me jealous with your dabs

Nope, no AIM. Shit, man, I even got rid of my Facebook back in November. If I'm online it's pretty much on this website and Cracked.

That sounds fun for someone like me, although I can easily tolerate hybrids and sativa strains. I think some people couldn't handle combining 10+ strains hahaha.

I have my cannabinoid collection out and am considering what to use.

I'll probably dab some Venus OG wax. %)

most cant. fuck those pussies.
gotta blaze the best chronic, take the biggest tokes, to be a cannabis champion.

From what I can gather from online dispensary advertisements it seems like I'm still paying a bit less than my West Coast, better-smoking counterparts, but I'm positive you guys are getting the better value. It's not so bad. I've always been partial to mediocre buds. They're kind of like my weed version of Miller High Life or Budweiser-- sometimes I'm just not in the mood for hard liquor, you know?

Haha I feel you. :)

I was always into good weed but when I was addicted to heroin I started buying mids so I could put more money towards dope. Eventually I went back to dank after quitting dope and getting my life together, but living in the part of the east coast I did, there used to be droughts where no one could find any weed. It would suck. Kind of infrequent maybe once a year.

most cant. fuck those pussies.
gotta blaze the best chronic, take the biggest tokes, to be a cannabis champion.

lol! I like to be conservative with cannabinoids now a days. Back in the day I used to smoke 7g's + of good weed a day.

Captain, I found out my court date was in April, so after exactly 31days of weed abstinence, I am got soooo high this past week. One hit of really good weed sets me straight for hours ..LOL always makes me.jealous to hear your cannabis stash

What up kaywholed and jibultx, what have you been up to today+ any good weed? And droogs?

Hey LaC, I wish you the best with your court date.

luckily I can get high in the privacy of my own home and it's to tally legit. %)

I just hit a fat dab of Venus OG wax, and am so high. =D

yoga is my new hobby. its fun to work out and sweat when your high as a kite.

I never got into yoga.

I've been busy making music though which is exciting. :)

i realized i can't spend my whole life at a desk/computer.

first I started out getting baked and doing shit loads of pushups and situps. wax away the pain I said. then I traded some hash for a set up dumbells, curls, bong tokes, curls, bong tokes...

now I like to puff a dubie on the walk or eat some cookies and vape on the weekend and go sweat and stretch. i started mainly because the idea of a plus 40C room when it is -20C or colder is super awesome and well worth the price.

i realized i can't spend my whole life at a desk/computer.

first I started out getting baked and doing shit loads of pushups and situps. wax away the pain I said. then I traded some hash for a set up dumbells, curls, bong tokes, curls, bong tokes...

now I like to puff a dubie on the walk or eat some cookies and vape on the weekend and go sweat and stretch. i started mainly because the idea of a plus 40C room when it is -20C or colder is super awesome and well worth the price.

Yeah I agree of course. I get some exercise in most days as well. I just have never gotten into yoga.

I am waiting to take a dab, and I have to decide on what strain... Blue Dream, AK-47, Sky Walker OG, and Venus OG.

Which one sounds most appealing to you?

Yeah I agree of course. I get some exercise in most days as well. I just have never gotten into yoga.

I am waiting to take a dab, and I have to decide on what strain... Blue Dream, AK-47, Sky Walker OG, and Venus OG.

Which one sounds most appealing to you?

my solution to indecision is ALL OF THEM. take a bit of each, mix it up, then take a little trip to heaven.

my solution to indecision is ALL OF THEM. take a bit of each, mix it up, then take a little trip to heaven.

Hahaha. Well said.

I haven't tried combining more than one at a kind of wax before.

I think I'll combine some AK-47 with some Blue Dream wax, and see how they mix.

Afghan bullrider....

Delicious smoke. Never heard of it before this morning but this fucker's making an amazing first impression on me right now.

I'm debating whether or not to start a small little grow. My buddy just gave me bag of auto seeds being purple cheese, ultra lemon haze, pineapple punch, Auto #1, and berry ryder. Bad thing is I don't know which are which, they're all in the same bag.

I'm thinking I might try to grow one of them out for fun. Being auto strains I know they're tiny plants and the yields suck, but from seed -> harvest in ~10 weeks or so + a free half ounce sounds sort of worth it because all I'm really in it for is to learn. Best bet would be to grow a few at one time, but I'm worried about the smelliness so I'll stick to 1. If it starts to smell too much I'll sadly have to kill it or give it away to someone but I don't live with anyone so I hope I can get away with 1 tiny girl under CFLs without a carbon filter. We'll see how it goes

Grow-op, go!

I don't think he's in a decriminalized or medicinal state, yet I still think you should find out if you've got a green thumb, dank.

^ if you live in a state where you can, I'd say go for it! :)

Grow-op, go!

I don't think he's in a decriminalized or medicinal state, yet I still think you should find out if you've got a green thumb, dank.

Yeah sadly I'm not in a medical state, but I'm in a decriminalized state. I know this isn't the place for legal discussion, but I looked up the laws earlier, and cultivation (in small amounts not trafficking amounts) isn't a felony or anything serious, just a misdemeanor. Obviously anything on my record would be bad, but it wouldn't be anything completely life changing (at least for someone like me).

I wish I was somewhere that I wouldn't have to worry about this stuff, but in the scheme of things a tiny scale grow like this isn't something law enforcement is after. As long as I don't let anyone know and keep it to one or two plants I shouldn't have to worry.

Hopefully I'll find a new hobby in all this.

Yeah sadly I'm not in a medical state, but I'm in a decriminalized state. I know this isn't the place for legal discussion, but I looked up the laws earlier, and cultivation (in small amounts not trafficking amounts) isn't a felony or anything serious, just a misdemeanor. Obviously anything on my record would be bad, but it wouldn't be anything completely life changing (at least for someone like me).

I wish I was somewhere that I wouldn't have to worry about this stuff, but in the scheme of things a tiny scale grow like this isn't something law enforcement is after. As long as I don't let anyone know and keep it to one or two plants I shouldn't have to worry.

Hopefully I'll find a new hobby in all this.

^ yeah if you feel that's what you want, and have done adequate research and planning, then by all means. %)

I have just never undertaken cultivation myself and don't care to.

World's Dumbest Criminals had this clip on it. It's even better with a bunch of slightly retarded and definitely washed up comedians making fun of the guy as you watch. =D

I can believe that!! It sure wouldn't make it on 'World's Smartest Idiots'!!

Whats up stoners!

Been busy hustling pins online as usual, just had a big pin drop. We did our very first glow in the dark pin too! The one on the left is glow in the dark, the one on the right is regular. All designed by your very own Cd mod.

NSFW:
282664_308668515922300_1170094556_n.jpg

Anddddd after our main dealer got a rather poor batch of green in that wasnt worth what he charged, ChemSmiles and I took a couple days break from green which was good for the tolerance. We waited for our dude to resuply and it was worth the wait. This bud is super sticky and burns so smooth. It has a nice tangy taste and has me so pleasantly baked.

cause i love pictures i took one for you guys.

NSFW:
IMG_1446.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.