• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're smoking again hell yeah

That's all I been doing. Really need to find a job or something to better occupy my time. I got a half ounce + another heady 8th on Thursday and I'm already going to need to re-up tomorrow. Rolled it all into joints so I felt wasteful but honestly the half wasn't the best bud and I wasn't going to smoke bowls of it. You get what you pay for.

Thinkin about blasting some oil tomorrow too. I really need an ounce and a half to pack up my extractor tube but I'm going to try it with just an ounce. I'm hoping I can get all the butane out in the freezing cold. Going to have to purge it in my garage, so hopefully a few boiling hot water baths and some whipping will get it all out despite freezing temps, not sure if it makes a difference or not.

Don't whip it. That will not get it all out. You should purge long and slow with a seedling heating mat, or vacuum. Seriously, butane is poisonous.

I received 2 slabs of 'brownies' from a grower pal of mine. I ate 1 a few nights ago & was orbittal!! Think I'll bring in the New Year by eating 2 tonight. When drinking was somewhat of a sport for me, we'd never go out on New Year's Eve. That was considered 'amateur night'.
Anyone going out tonight, be very careful. There's gonna be roadblocks all over the place!!

Don't whip it. That will not get it all out. You should purge long and slow with a seedling heating mat, or vacuum. Seriously, butane is poisonous.

I usually purge it in a boiling/hot water bath and after the majority of the bubbles go away and have popped I start whipping it while it's still in the bath. I never have gotten it lab tested, but usually when I don't smell butane / it doesn't sizzle or sound like a frying egg when it hits the nail, it's pretty clean (or I assume) I just wasn't sure how well it would work being out in 20 degree weather, but it was a success. Just took a few extra boiling pots of water than normal.

herb man, just herb or pot/weed, unless you have to specify then any one of the names already listed.

Cannabis: Weed / bud / green / grass
Spliff: Zoot / J / joint / doobie

From the UK, England :]

Sup Stoners!!

I have had a very busy holidaze! Finished school mid december, visited florida and my family for a week and then moved to NC to live with ChemicalSmiles, the man of my dreams. As soon as i was settled in here we ran of to a big show in VA, Basslights, a two night show featuring Bassnectar and Pretty lights. We sold our hat pins and made a good chunk of money, smoked a lot of green and plenty of great hash.

Shit has finally settled down though. I now live with in walking distance of the beach, which will be awesome in a few more months when it warms up. Check us out, arent we cute?

NSFW:
281624_10152344352695487_350453366_n.jpg

Sup Stoners!!

I have had a very busy holidaze! Finished school mid december, visited florida and my family for a week and then moved to NC to live with ChemicalSmiles, the man of my dreams. As soon as i was settled in here we ran of to a big show in VA, Basslights, a two night show featuring Bassnectar and Pretty lights. We sold our hat pins and made a good chunk of money, smoked a lot of green and plenty of great hash.

Shit has finally settled down though. I now live with in walking distance of the beach, which will be awesome in a few more months when it warms up. Check us out, arent we cute?

NSFW:
281624_10152344352695487_350453366_n.jpg

I've been wondering where you disappeared to, Neko. I knew Chainer's been caught up in his new job/career, but it seemed like you disappeared without a word for a while. Congrats on finishing school, man! It's hard to keep everyone's situation straight on BL so I'm not sure if you were undergrad or postgrad, but both of them are serious achievements. It's good to know that not everyone around here's an academic fuck-up like I am. =D

I toast my afternoon Miller High Life to you and your accomplishments, madame moderator. I would burn one but I'm still trying to chase my habit down and and curb stomp that mother fucker in the street when I get my hands on it, so yeah... a toast it is.
smiley-eatdrink004.gif

That's great neko I'm happy for you guys. Must be a big relief to be done with school. I really need to get back to school; been taking way too long of a break.

Last time I attended school, the writing utensils were chisels & hammers on granite. 8(

So I got a li'l drunk and gave in... copped a couple of grams of loud and a 30mg roxi. Feel slightly guilty, but also damn good....%)

And I take it you're trying to say you're pretty old, eh squidhead? That's cool, man, we welcome senior smokers with open arms around here.

And I take it you're trying to say you're pretty old, eh squidhead? That's cool, man, we welcome senior smokers with open arms around here.

Thanks Jibult...my senior citizen self thanks you for the nice welcome here. It's been over 9 yrs since I joined. I was 49 when joining & will be 59 this August 1st. :\

Thanks Jibult...my senior citizen self thanks you for the nice welcome here. It's been over 9 yrs since I joined. I was 49 when joining & will be 59 this August 1st. :\

It wasn't a specific welcome to you, just a generalization about how everybody, even old folks, come together mostly peacefully here..

Status
Not open for further replies.