• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've looked into long term storage and I think the best way is using vacuum sealing, perhaps with an oxygen absorber. The buds must be properly dried and stored in the freezer if kept for years. The oxygen aborber can be dispensed with, as well as the vacuum sealing but the freezing, drying and curing (not in that order) can drastically increase the shelf life of your bud.

mason jars in a cool dark place last for a long time, although for long term storage I like extracts :)

weeed goes good with any drug, and by itself. i fucking love marijuana

Duuude did someone really delete the pic I forgot to put on nsfw, well excuuuuuuuuuuse me. Lol

But shit that cracked me up for awhile but I was high and anything is funny when you're high. Lol when I went to er the other day the doctor was like did you take synthetic cannabis and I was like no? He wanted to know why my heart was going so fast.... Lol anxiety that's why but shit they made me have a piss test for some reason and took blood so they can see all the cannabis not synthetic in my system and also the crack I smoked the other day hahah... But they must of not cared cause they gave me a benzo prescription anyways.

whats up fools??

im chillen on DXM, oxycodone, xanax, and of course massive tokes of weed:D

:( why would you ruin the codone with dxm:(
although i do get a bit of a psychedellic nod with decent doses of benedryl + gravol before i shoot up

tisk tisk...how ignorant ;)

so, in my drug stash i have

320mgs oxycodone
16mgs xanax
14grams of wweed (now 13)
2 large Delsym bottles (DXM XR)
900mgs amphetamine salts
6 beers
a shit ton of DPH
what else lolll

hahahaha

i forgot, i have 6000mgs of tramadol (they are my dogs, literally my pet dog is 16years old and can barely walk, but sometimes i trade him half a roxi for a few trams. i think he likes the roxi better because he just walks or hops or w/e around my house for 2hours when he's on it) ), and 1mg left of klonopin too lolol

right now i am only on 2mgs xanax, .5mg klonopin, 150mgs DXM, 1 beer, marijuana %)

whats up with you chainer??

Last edited:
I imagine that roxies would feel 100x better then tramadol to anyone or anything, lol.

got a 6er of newcastle beer and a quarter of some dank Jack Herer x DJ Short's Blueberry.

about to play some SWOTOR. Yes.

very nice my friend... how can you go wrong with booze and buds?

what's swotor? i'm assuming a video game??

Star Wars: Of the Old Republic

It's basically KOTOR (knights of the old republic), but an MMO.

I doubt I'll get very into it as I'm not big on MMOs but this is a pretty sweet game. I'm a huge star wars nerd.

Star Wars: Of the Old Republic

It's basically KOTOR (knights of the old republic), but an MMO.

I doubt I'll get very into it as I'm not big on MMOs but this is a pretty sweet game. I'm a huge star wars nerd.

ID PLAY IT IF I T WAS FOR PS3, AND CROSS SYSTEM COMPATIBLE fucking caps im not rewriting that, they need an elder scroll mmo though

very nice!!!! how're you enkjoying your brew and maryjane??

i added alot more xanax, marijuana, and 30mgs roxi to my shit today...im so fuckedx

yeah there was, somewhere around here... you can feel free to throw it into the mega picture thread if you want

LOL endedup doing6mgs xanax and 60mgs roxi that night. i woke up and was lyke, where dah fuck did those 2 blues go!!

whats good with you chainer??

I like how few problems/reports CD gets in general. I don't feel guilty for not checking it for 12 hours.

Keep up the good behavior, I like being able to go out and not worry about reported posts lol.

Heading to my girls house in nashua for the holidays, maybe stop by the parents house if they allow it. Not looking forward to the 2hr drive though.

yeahh dog, i got 100 visa gift card for chhhanukah and i traded it for roxy lolol...

today i took sub, xanax, dxm, and DPH to complement my sweet maryjane.... feeels goood

Status
Not open for further replies.