• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see how that works out, especially when mods are taking their position seriously and dutifully reading every word of every post and checking out all the posted links and whatnot.

On another note, The Walking Dead finale` is about to come on and I wish I had at least a drink to sip on while I watch it. Yesterday saw my last bottle of rum vanish, though.... eh...

You could try telling him that, instead of just banning him...

He does so much good around here and OD, let him post some damn links. I dont read his long ass posts either lol, but shit thats no reason to ban him.

^^I'm sure he knows why it happens by now. Mods and admin don't seem very trigger-happy with the bans (temporary and permanent) these days, and especially within CD.

You could try telling him that, instead of just banning him...

He does so much good around here and OD, let him post some damn links. I dont read his long ass posts either lol, but shit thats no reason to ban him.

Folley I know he has been talked to about this issue and others. I have PMed him personally about this posts in CD social after having to edit some posts. I'll admit we may be pretty layed back here, that doesnt mean anyone else is jumping the gun.

If hes just straight up ignoring you guys and continuing to do it, then yeah I guess thats an issue... but still it just really irks me to see valued posters cast away like that.

I know no one is above the law, but I mean... come on... thats all Ill say about it though.

Well, at least Chainy always comes through on his namesake

Last edited:
Heyyy fellow stoners!

Stopping in just after 4:20 as I puff on a bowl and hold myself back from raiding the kitchen! I woke up late in the morning today, with out any early morning interruptions. And when i did wake up m stomach wasn't upset at all,this a rare and welcome occasion! I think that green crack had be stoned still this morning so i ate some breakfast without the help of toking first thing when i wake up and didn't smoke till this afternoon......wherein i have gotten some extreme munchies! We keep healthy food in the house, so ive been snacking on fresh pineapple, cantaloupe and orange slices. Also had some apples and peanut butter, another healthy stoner snack.

But Saturday was my brothers birthday and there is still a half a chocolate cake out there with fudge icing.....and i don't know if I can resist during another trip to the kitchen.....

1)i want to kill myself
2)i smoke pot
3) 1) no longer applies

Why wont a doctor give me medical authorization for this? :(

You are in the wrong state?

Anyone ever seen pink buds? This nug I'm about to smoke looks like what I imagine David Bowie's penis to look like, namely, it is pink and purple and sparkles all over.

For some reason, the name "Bowie Cock Kush" sounds really marketable to me....

And yeah, pics would be nice. I've never seen sparkly pink and purple herbal before.

eating a bowl of cheetos... first thing ive eaten since like friday and i feel like shit for doing it

Great choice, AP. Flaming hot or regular?

If your first meal since friday is a bowl of flaming hot cheetoh's your gonna have one hell of a shit here in a few hours.

regular. id prefer they were flaming hot, but i dont get to choose the groceries

and if they were flaming hot i'd prolly eat a lot more of them, and feel even more like shit

You can see it pretty well here.

50508_198960761441_1251142_n.jpg

I always found photographs of herb lacking, but let me get my camera and shit.

You are in the wrong state?

Anyone ever seen pink buds? This nug I'm about to smoke looks like what I imagine David Bowie's penis to look like, namely, it is pink and purple and sparkles all over.

Bowie's penis? You should feel honored.

david-bowie.jpg

Last edited:
NSFW:
DSCF5277.jpg

DSCF5281.jpg

DSCF5283.jpg

DSCF5285.jpg

i am only going to leave this up for a bit.

I find it extremely hard to photograph buds, but there you go. I hope I captured the essence of the pinkness.
...and since I never take pictures of this shit, I just took pictures of everything since I went to the clinic today.
4g Pink Lady
4g Skunk Berry??? Thats a silly name.

and a bunch of different bubble hash. Also those fun little edible thingies. They have every Haribo flavor.

also, when ifucking had to go to walgreens to get god damn batteries for my camera, I seriously considered getting my shotgun and shooting myself in the head in the middle of the store just to freak everyone out, and then i had to smoke another joint to chill out (see kaywholed's post on the last page), so, thanks, cuz I got high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jealous ^

Enjoying the pleasure of a Sativa THC capsule and had a good amount of Durban Poison with a friend earlier. Twas a good day :)

^^^I gonna smoke you the fuck out my friend come this saturday. You know a pot cloud follows me where ever I go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.