• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
But man, 400mg should always be anyone's max daily limit for tramadol. Anything more will start to greatly increase your seizure threshold. If you are prone to them anyways you should be extra careful. Be safe man!

I get 300mg pills, a 300mg pill doesn't do anything at all so I take 2 haha. As far as it seems, my opiate tolerance helps in not lowering the seizure threshold.a I have done big rockstars of coke before on tramadol with no problems. I don't usually take tram often. 1-2 times a month, only on those days where I physically can not bend my spine.

I could be wrong about that and just lucky, but I still try to not use coke when I'm on tram.

Hehe I might be as famous as Folley %)=D

I suggest spinning the wand and moving it around in the bowl to get the flowers burning well. When a good part is burning, I like to take the wand out to let oxygen get in there and the whole bowl lits up.

I hope you will be very careful with that torch, especially since it's so thin, I wouldn't want to be hearing stories like that. Take care! :D

I'm still getting the technique down.

I am tripping acid and have plenty of weed to do this with... :D

The fuckin tank is as thin as I am dude. =D I am always very careful.

Have fun CH!

I will probably be able to get my hands on some 2c-X soon, so I will try some wax when I experience with it :D I'll give you some feedback about it.

Go for 2c-e, I love that shit. I have a few grams of various 2cs but I wish I had just gotten all 2c-e.

Unfortunately it's going to be in a press pill. I have seen a couple 2c-x pills from quebec on ecstasydata. I don't have any connections to import the pure product so i'm just going to go with the pills. And since a test kit can't tell which 2c it is, I can't really know.

jesus I am so glad I got so much of this stuff when it was floating around in crystal "99%" pure form.

I can tell the difference just by feeling alone. If it's incredibly visual, like 2c-e, if its more body load, probably 2c-i, etc etc

went digging through my closet today.

found some interesting things....

NSFW:

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Ill see if I can get a picture of my friends M1912 (I think?) cut off suppressed pump action .22 rifle with a pistol grip with no stock and a tactical rail, he also just got the newer Beretta M96A1

but I like that mac, must have spent a fortune on the license for that ;)

all I got is the G17, but my dad locks it up. A bit big for a glock, but I like it

Licenses on a mac with scratched serial numbers and it even comes with a silencer? hmmm... I know I won't mess with Chainer =D

Have fun CH!

I will probably be able to get my hands on some 2c-X soon, so I will try some wax when I experience with it :D I'll give you some feedback about it.

I have only done 2c-e myself, and although it was fun, it wasnt something i wanted more of tbh. I didnt enjoy the body load of it, and it made me really sleepy! But many of my very trusted BL friends have said 2c-b is the best of the 2c-x drugs.

But actually in terms of psychedelic RCs I have been doing alot of 25i recently! I got a cheap hook up, and its a really clean trip with very strong visuals, but a pretty chill mindset. Theres plenty of euphoria and i recently discovered sex is amazzzinnnnngggg on it! Shits gonna be the next acid.

And I've never been a fan of guns, and not cause im a tree hugging hippy(I climb trees, but hug them). I just think gun safety gets enough respect, and I have never felt the need to carry one. Even when I lived in the ghetto on Memphis, by myself, I kept a katana by my front door, and pepper spray by the back. I love knives, and as you can see, whips as well!

BUT! When the zombie Apocalypse comes you can bet ill be packing mad heat!

I want a gun. A real one, not a gas one. Is that too demanding? To protect myself from zombies, of course. How is gas supposed to be efficient against zombies?

I want a gun. A real one, not a gas one. Is that too demanding? To protect myself from zombies, of course. How is gas supposed to be efficient against zombies?

It isnt according to World War Z. gotta take out them brains, if you have the ammo use a riffle. Id want both a smaller hand gun or two and then a sniper rifle. Id stick to the rooftops and trees.

Im baked.

Status
Not open for further replies.