L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

CCC sends me snugglebunnies -something awful is about to happen

tantric

Bluelighter
background: i believe in/interact with transcendent ultraterrestrials/boddhisattvas who play games with fate and chance, all in the best interest of humanity in the long run, and often turning my life to a circus.

i live with my 81yo father and sister (10yrs older than me), who is a methadone *and* meth addict and total fiend. she has a daughter, 23, and that's the extent of our family line. the daughter, jessie, is a lesbian and *loathes* her mother. she also has a black high school dropout unemployed girlfriend she wants to marry (whose vagina stinks like something unholy, see previous posts), which doesn't go down well with her 81yo grandfather. me and sis are mortal enemies - since i've decided to stay at the family home, inherit it and make it a working farm, rather than selling it for drug money (her plan), it's been *on*. but a month ago, jessie went to the ER for vomiting - and a scan found a mass in her brain. yeah. they can't biopsy it until they remove it, which is happening in two days. now, my mother died of a nasty form of cancer, in home care, which turned her into a screaming monster before she died, and she haunts my nightmares still, so i have issues with cancer.

CCC can do great shit. i get away with stuff you wouldn't believe. luck, charmed life - but one thing they've NEVER done his help my love life. when i signed up to be an agent/ took the boddhisattva vow, i wanted a condition - i'd do it, but i wouldn't do it alone. since then, i've been a hermit. the only relationships i have are straight up Bad Romance. one of those includes this guy, over a decade ago, a hot county trash guy with the accent and a lazy eye and nice dick and PURE trouble. we were together a month, then he stole all my x pills and ran off to texas - fucker.

last night, he contacted me through a chat site to apologize. yeah, right, but he was local and dammit, i really wanted to get out of the house and smoke a bit. i took all the money and cards out of my wallet and left them at home before i went over...fuck me, he turned into a nice looking man. and he really apologized, and he meant it. he was serious. but.....i have HUGE problems with physical intimacy. i don't like strangers touching - i can't get massages because my muscle tense up wherever i'm touched. but... he smelled the same. kind of musty and a bit floral at the same time. i got cuddle. this is me normally:
oh-my-goodness_347_280_90.jpg

the monkeys that were driven insane by being utterly deprived of physical contact. shit, i haven't had a hug in a year and half. it was *awesome*. oh, yeah, we fooled around, i got a bit dominant and pushed him to orgasm, then claimed his cum as a prize. yeah, i'm a freak but i'm a tantric freak.

so tomorrow, the mass comes out, and a day later we learn if its cancer. until last night, i never believed it was - most likely outcome is a benign mass. i don't believe that anymore. i read all the brain cancer stuff online, took it in stride, scientifically. now i feel like i'm going to puke whenever i think about it.

this is fucked up, isn't it? but i feel SO MUCH BETTER. mmmmmmm.

I'm sorry that your relative is going through all of this.

My friend's brother had a brain tumor but it turned out to be benign; but he still had surgery to get rid of it.

Can you explain for me what this CCC is??
I'm kinda confused, I'm not sure what you are getting at in this post.

this is part of a blog i started here that concerns CCC: confessions of a weirdness magnet. in short, CCC is part of the psychomythology originating with John Lily, a guru of ketamine, sense-dep tanks and dolphins. he was contacted by transcendent aliens while in the k-hole who wished to help evolve humans to transcendence. however, they lack bodies and physical minds, so they can't collapse probabilities waves - they live in the raw universe, inside the Schrödinger's box. they need to use human minds to do this, to affect probabilities and randomness. it's like the butterfly in Hong Kong flapping its wings and eventually causing a hurricane on the other side of the world - except what they want to do is cause humanity to transcend. now, i'm a buddhist. we believe there are people who have transcended, but instead of going on to Nirvana, they take the 'Bodhisattva vow' - 'so long as suffering exists in this world, I, too shall remain'. thus, CCC are bodhisattvas. Lily signed up to work with CCC, according to these conditions

"There exists a Cosmic Control Center (C.C.C.) with a Galactic substation called Galactic Coincidence Control (G.C.C.). Within which is the Solar System Control Unit (S.S.C.U.), within which is the Earth Coincidence Control Office (E.C.C.O.). The assignments of responsiblities from the top to the bottom of this system of control is by a set of regulations, which translated by E.C.C.O. for humans is somewhat as follows:"

To all humans
If you wish to control coincidences in your own life on the planet Earth, we will cooperate and determine those coincidences for you under the following conditions:

1) You must know/assume/simulate our existence in ECCO

2) You must be willing to accept our responsibility for control of your coincidences.

3) You must exert your best capabilities for your susrvival programs and your own development as an advancing/advanced member of ECCO's earthside corps of controlled coincidence workers. You are expected to use your best intelligence in this service

4) You are expected to expect the unexpected every minute, every hour of every day and of every night.

5) You must be able to maintain conscious/thinking/ reasoning no matter what events we arrange to happen to you. Some of these events will seem catachlysmic/catastrophic/overwhelming: remember stay aware, no matter what happens/apparently happens to you.

6) You are in our training program for life: there is no escape from it. We (not you ) control the long-term coincidences; you (not we) control the shorter-term coincidences by your own efforts.

7) Your major mission on earth is to discover/create that which we do to control the long-term coincidence patterns: you are being trained on Earth to do this job.

8) When your mission on planet Earth is completed, you will no longer be required to remain/return there.

9) Remember the motto passed to us (from GCC via SSCU):
"Cosmic Love is absolutely Ruthless and Highly Indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not.
"

i did this too. i went to Plateau Sigma on DXM and took the vow. i'm NOT recommending this to other people, btw.

this is part of a blog i started here that concerns CCC: confessions of a weirdness magnet. in short, CCC is part of the psychomythology originating with John Lily, a guru of ketamine, sense-dep tanks and dolphins. he was contacted by transcendent aliens while in the k-hole who wished to help evolve humans to transcendence. however, they lack bodies and physical minds, so they can't collapse probabilities waves - they live in the raw universe, inside the Schrödinger's box. they need to use human minds to do this, to affect probabilities and randomness. it's like the butterfly in Hong Kong flapping its wings and eventually causing a hurricane on the other side of the world - except what they want to do is cause humanity to transcend. now, i'm a buddhist. we believe there are people who have transcended, but instead of going on to Nirvana, they take the 'Bodhisattva vow' - 'so long as suffering exists in this world, I, too shall remain'. thus, CCC are bodhisattvas. Lily signed up to work with CCC, according to these conditions

i did this too. i went to Plateau Sigma on DXM and took the vow. i'm NOT recommending this to other people, btw.
Interesting, what sort of vow did you take?

What happened when you went to Plateau Sigma?

A friend of mine from college went there but he really loved taking high doses of dissociative drugs like DXM, K, and even PCP at rare times but this was long before MXE and other research chems that are dissociative were around.

My friend never took this drug but I'm sure if he had access to it he would have.
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=5696

May I be a protector to those without protection,
A leader for those who journey,
And a boat, a bridge, a passage
For those desiring the further shore.

May the pain of every living creature
Be completely cleared away.
May I be the doctor and the medicine
And may I be the nurse
For all sick beings in the world
Until everyone is healed.

(you're not cleared for that)