• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD

chrispche

Bluelighter
So, tell me about CBD. If it'll be from vaping, an oil or tablets/capsules strength and so on. I suffer lower back pain and I take Dihydrocodeine for it. I'm sick of the side effects from opiates and the addictive aspect. I also suffer low level anxiety. Will CBD in whatever form I take it in (what's the best) be medicinal for me?

Thanks.

CBD alone doesn't do a single thing for pain or anxiety (for me). A 1:1 ratio of CBD and THC does help a little bit (for pain, nothing for anxiety).

CBD alone doesn't do a single thing for pain or anxiety (for me). A 1:1 ratio of CBD and THC does help a little bit (for pain, nothing for anxiety).
I agree with this, very hard to find a strain for anxiety but pain relief there is quite a few out there but relief of pain will never be near an opiate/opiod pain reliever. I have a mate with rheumatoid arthritis and the strain he is using is helping at least with 40-60% with the pain and discomfort. So there are some strains that will help you.

I agree with this, very hard to find a strain for anxiety but pain relief there is quite a few out there but relief of pain will never be near an opiate/opiod pain reliever. I have a mate with rheumatoid arthritis and the strain he is using is helping at least with 40-60% with the pain and discomfort. So there are some strains that will help you.

This is very true ^^ (at least for me). As someone who used marijuana and opiates (both for pain and recreation). Opiates always helped my pain better. Marijuana can help, but you need to find the right strain. I wish it was that easy.

Once again, this is just my experience. You might be one of the lucky ones.

This is very true ^^ (at least for me). As someone who used marijuana and opiates (both for pain and recreation). Opiates always helped my pain better. Marijuana can help, but you need to find the right strain. I wish it was that easy.

Once again, this is just my experience. You might be one of the lucky ones.
its not me that's the lucky one but my mate suffering from the rheumatoid arthritis. He has had great success with Harley Quinn and a CBD rich Green Crack. I actually wanna see if i cant grow my own Harley Quinn x CBD green crack and see if i cant grow him a very rich CBD plant for his ailment.

Me neither and I don't understand why.

This seems to be the case for a lot of people but for others it does help so I don't know.

I've tried what certain people who seem to know a lot about CBD consider to be one of the best CBD products on the market and felt nothing.

The only CBD product I have used that I do like and which has nice but mild and subtle effects (of course even good CBD will be mild and subtle) is a certain brand which mixes other things in to it's products like L-Theanine, GABA, White Willow Bark, Melatonin, Damiana, Tryptophan and Passion Flower, and that stuff is nice if you are stressed or before bed or to potentiate certain other drugs.

The fact that I've tried a few types which are supposed to be the best but which didn't contain additives and those were the ones that didn't work leads me to believe it's the other additives I'm feeling.

I'd like to try both a high CBD/low THC strain of weed and also try mixing weed with CBD but I don't live in a weed legal state so I don't have access to strains like that.

I don't know, maybe if I had serious pain or something and specifically took one of the CBD products that has failed to work for me at the exact right moment I'd notice pain relief. Can't say cause I haven't it used it for that.