• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD vs THC Trim Job Pay Rate

This Girl

Greenlighter
What’s the difference in pay rate for trimming cbd vs thc. My friend hooked me up with someone needing trimmers -no prices- !! Said his buddy trimmed 6 lbs in an hour...No way!
It’s their first grow so everything is uncharted territory & they’re learning the ropes. I don’t think they’re intentionally trying to under pay if they are, they just don’t know any better yet & don’t have mentors I guess.
I know it’s not as delicate of a process as trimming weed but what should the pay rate per pound be for cbd trimming?

Last edited by a moderator:
6lbs an hour? Wtf, wet right? Imagine the arthritis. :LOL:

In the name of harm reduction, I suggest you skip on this job, that's about all I can tell you. Save your hands.

It doesn't get much more entry level than trimming, no matter if it's hemp or marijuana, they are both going to be hard work with little pay.

Salutations,

What’s the difference in pay rate for trimming CBD vs THC.

Perhaps my perspective ain't appropriate in mercantile contexts but i tought it was the same job!

...I suggest you skip on this job...

Me too, but for different reasons.

...they are both going to be hard work with little pay.

Personally i propose to: deep freeze, fully dessicate, shake hard then filter in successive sieving sizes - which is physical filtration - while bio-chemical filtration already been naturally performed by trichome glands themselves anyway, hence the idea of skimming the "frosty layer" and leave all vegetal tissue behind...

IMO there's no need to further transform than this and much less include any middleman. Instead why not just adapt the consumption method if needed! The days of James Albert Bonsack and rolling paper (e.g. wood fiber + glue combustion) date back to the Victorian age, literally...

Good day, have fun!! ☮

Personally i propose to: deep freeze, fully dessicate, shake hard then filter in successive sieving sizes - which is physical filtration - while bio-chemical filtration already been naturally performed by trichome glands themselves anyway, hence the idea of skimming the "frosty layer" and leave all vegetal tissue behind...
I like bubble hash too, but it's creation and popularity did nothing to replace or even reduce the need for trimming. The most expensive top shelf bubble hash is typically made from buds (separated from the trim and the trim is used for a different batch). So not only did it do nothing to replace trimming, but it has encouraged trimming as a standard in the industry.