• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CBD test positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shilo

Greenlighter
I have been eating store bought CBD gummies once or twice a week for the last few months to help me sleep. Marijuana is still illegal where I live so I thought these were safe but a friend told me that CBD can show up positive on a drug test. So i tested a couple weeks ago a and sure enough it was positive on a thc test. I have a drug panel screening at my Dr office in just 3 days and it is still positive. I don't want to be cut off from my other meds. Do I just be honest with my dr before the appointment or just pray for the best? I highly doubt traces will be gone in just a few days if it's + now.

It's always best to be honest with your Doctor BEFORE the test. That way he will have more respect for ya.

CBD a couple times a week for sleep seems pretty tame to me. Not real sure the Dr. is gonna even mind if you tell him that's what you use.

But sorry new bluelighter, we can't , and don't, answer drug testing questions. But yeah, you are such a light user and CBD is so benign that if the Dr. minds he may have a stick up his you know where.

Gonna close this.

CBD has some THC in it. Some brands have more than others. .3% is allowed, some brands push that or go over it.
I've actually researched which brands are a little high since CBD works well with no buzz if it has a bit of THC in there.
Anyway, those tests measure tiny amounts, they suck. Even .3% THC can trigger a test if you do it a lot or for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.