• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Regimine

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
I am starting one today. I bought 30 mg.. Not much but enough til Friday.

I got a vape rig or vaporizer pen to. Of course it's green like the love of my life weed. My birthstones green...

Oops sorry that's the ice talking.. Back to this. I'm having trouble still. It's charged but blinks I can't take big rips. I'm still sucking up oil?

It's CBD oil nonpsychoactive. Basically just vaping the CBD from the headshop Maybe the dispensary will sell better . Any thoughts?. I paid to much the guy filled up my rig and it used half was Pissed. But eh it has been hitting/working... Or that's the meth who knows

I'd rather smoke it per se. Tips or suggestions. I'm doing it as an alternative to antidepressants..

I'm bipolar and severely depressed... And traumatized... I'm doing this because Prozac is messing me up.

Last edited:
I don't know if we have the same product, but I too have non-psycho-active CBD oil. It's manufactured industrially (so I mean, not meant for street selling).
Mine says to use 1-2drops under the tongue. Works like a charm.

I don't know if we have the same product, but I too have non-psycho-active CBD oil. It's manufactured industrially (so I mean, not meant for street selling).
Mine says to use 1-2drops under the tongue. Works like a charm.

Lol I went to a headshop man. Not the streets it's industrial you just vaporize it.
I guess you could eat it to doesn't matter. It's oil though so don't get it on you.

Does yours stink? Mine does it smells really weird but taste good. Also you can vape it easy because it's oil right? It's like legit oil sorry again I'm elsewhere.

Lol I went to a headshop man. Not the streets it's industrial you just vaporize it.
I guess you could eat it to doesn't matter. It's oil though so don't get it on you.

Does yours stink? Mine does it smells really weird but taste good. Also you can vape it easy because it's oil right? It's like legit oil sorry again I'm elsewhere.

Smells like throw up or something nasty. Taste like percosets? Smell like pills to but it calms me down like crazy anxiety is a bitch and can do "Anything" to the one with it. So it can manifest physical symtomes.

I used the Chill CBD hemp oil with the mcig vape pen. Good price. I've not smoked any weed in 30 years, but the rush from the CBD hemp oil hit me immediately and was very intense, and lasted 45 mins before I could basically function. Crazy. I wasn't expecting any kind of "high". disappointed really, I wanted to use it for inflammation and pain relief with little side affects. I did have some intellectual thoughts while I was laying there try to clear my head and I don't miss my ex-girl friend right now either... so maybe it did me some good.

Interesting it doesn't make me do that. It makes the day manageable and takes away stress. I don't think it could be a miracle drug, but hell it got rid of this guys seizures.