• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

cbd oil for cancer patient. help plz

missgaudet

Greenlighter
Hi I recently bought some cbd oil to give to my mother who is a cancer patient but I was wondering, is it safe to give to her even if she is medicated round the clock on liquid morphine? She gets 1ml every 4 hrs and I read that I should be giving her a grain.of rice size of oil every three hrs. Is this too much all together? The morphine mixed with the cbd oil?.it wont make her heart slow down or make matters worse? Plz help I need a solution/answer/opinions fast.
She is basically always asleep from the morphine so.slipping in the cbd oil in her mouth to dissolve every three hrs...im wondering if that can be harmful to her in.any way, mixed together since they r both downers and highly concentrated
Thank u so much - chrystal

Welcome to bluelight. I'm going to move your thread.

Homeless -> Cannabis Discussion

Welcome to bluelight. I'm going to move your thread.

Homeless -> Cannabis Discussion

I highly doubt it..... Personally I don't find cbd to be all that sedating. It's always good to be careful whenever trying new medications though using a smaller amount.

you need thc in the oil to fight cancer.
good luck.

What? I'm no expert but everything I've heard says this isn't correct. Can you provide a source for this?
From what I've understood; the only thing CBD needs THC for is for the high. CBD alone has little/no intoxicating effect but it has a calming effect when combined with thc.

Also; OP I believe that the CBD oil and morphine will be fine together.

As far as I can tell the answer to any dosing question with medicinal marijuana (including CBD) for a health condition is "experiment to see what works best"

Even smoking weed + morphine is generally considered a safe combo. You're fine, don't worry any more than you need to, and good luck with treatment!

She'll be fine. I doubt the oil you bought is gonna work though... unless you live somewhere with medical cannabis.
As Homegrownuk said you also need some THC in the oil, also CBD without THC doesn't do too much IIRC.

You want traditional "Rick Simpson" oil or some oil made with a high CBD/ low THC strain