• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD oil brand reccomendations?

joe1191

Greenlighter
I know there's an issue with vape liquid CBD oil not actually containing any CBD or very little. Does anyone have any reccomendations?

I use Cibdol. Haven't tried other brands so I can't compare but this one is perfect for me.

Chill CBD oil was recommended and looked nice. Has lab testing results. Doesn't show or have terpenes.

Anyone try the Green Garden Gold brands? I found out a local headshop carries this. Can the vape liquids be taken orally?

Well I tried the Green Garden Gold brands sublingually. It might have taken the edge off my anxiety...or it might be placebo. At any rate, it didn't have a profound effect on me.

Maybe I should try vaping it instead.

Well I tried the Green Garden Gold brands sublingually. It might have taken the edge off my anxiety...or it might be placebo. At any rate, it didn't have a profound effect on me.

Maybe I should try vaping it instead.

if it really is pure cbd it shouldn't have to much of an effect from what I understand. I had pure cbd capsules from a reputable source that does high quality testing and they didn't have too much of a noticeable effect besides making me sleepy. It wasn't anxiolytic to the point of euphoria like benzos can be but I do remember feeling really mellow and then fell asleep almost every time I took a capsule.

Care By Design offer many diff ratios 1:1 4:1 and 18:1 cbd to thc def rec this one and other ratios in between
made from real cannabis not hemp which there is a major difference the hemp oils that are sold online are garbage
* the stuff i suggested isnt oil but a in spray form still works good though