• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD lawsuits

Mafioso

Bluelight Crew
Anyone hear about this? I guess because of FDA regulation/law, a large number if not the bulk of current CBD companies are in violation, and large class action law suits have begun. Some are saying it'll be more profitable than growing CBD in 2020, especially with the market glut in 2019 for cbd biomass.

just one of pages of lawsuit that come up with a simple internet search. Might be a good time to stock up on your favorite CBD products, or in some cases, stop wasting your money on a scam. For example, it's pretty safe to say that all CBD water is a scam unless it's less than 70-80% water, and that's not because it will be 20-30% CBD, it's because cannabinoids are not water soluble and I believe you'd have to create an emulsion with the actual CBD being around 5%(if I remember what the CBD lab tech said correctly). Either that, or nano encapsulated which I believe wouldn't be water soluble and visible... regardless, a terrible way to get your CBD and pure marketing.

I've never heard of the five companies mentioned. I'm surprised it's only five being investigated considering how many CBD start ups are out there. It seems like everyone and their brother has a cbd company.

Anyway, I don't see this particular investigation changing anything except for the five companies listed.

I am slightly concerned with the new interests in regulation the FDA has on CBD companies, however. I do think there is a small potential for expansive bans and I have stocked up myself.