• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cbd kratom

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaddictx

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried cbd infused kratom? Just saw this at my smoke shop. If you have, what are your thoughts?

I tried it and it's not worth the cost. It doesn't have any discernible effect beyond the effects of the kratom. I find CBD to be entirely useless taken orally, it has no beyond-placebo effects unless smoked or used sublingually. CBD works well as a topical preparation, but isn't psychoactive in this form.

I tried it and it's not worth the cost. It doesn't have any discernible effect beyond the effects of the kratom. I find CBD to be entirely useless taken orally, it has no beyond-placebo effects unless smoked or used sublingually. CBD works well as a topical preparation, but isn't psychoactive in this form.
Thanks for that. Yea I have a bottle of it and the only effects I get are the kratom but nothing else. Oh well back to the normal routine 😏

Though i have very little personal experience with it, CBD doesn't seem to be orally active at the doses it is normally sold in (as far as oral preparations are concerned). Edible products with say 20mg likely produce little more than placebo effects (or at most "entourage" effects when taken in concert with other more active cannabinoids).

As someone who is sensitive to few drugs yet is very sensitive to delta-9 THC (10mg of delta-9 THC can overwhelming strong for me when taken orally), i feel nothing from oral CBD preparations. I once smoked a large amount of white CBD isolate and only managed to feel like i smoked a small quantity of mexican brick weed.

Waste of time and money to take kratom in kratom+CBD preparations. All you'll accomplish is to pay more money for less kratom.

I have always wanted to make some sort of specially formulated kratom product, containing my own blend of other active plant alkaloids that complement kratom's effects and reduce tolerance. But the truth is, even that would probably be a waste time/money too.

I don't doubt that cbd can have a positive effect when taken with kratom, but either way "cbd infused kratom" is definitely a gimmick product designed to sell overpriced kratom.

I'd stick with plain bulk kratom and if you decide to experiment then get pure cbd tinctures and dose them independently. That way you can easily control your dose when experimenting.

I don't doubt that cbd can have a positive effect when taken with kratom, but either way "cbd infused kratom" is definitely a gimmick product designed to sell overpriced kratom.

I'd stick with plain bulk kratom and if you decide to experiment then get pure cbd tinctures and dose them independently. That way you can easily control your dose when experimenting.
A bottle of red strain kratom and the cbd infused is the same price at the smoke shop. Bottle of 75 capsules.

bey @xaddictx :)

So, you haven't done anything wrong here, but I just want to point out why this thread isn't really something that we would address here. We are a Harm Reduction forum and especially here in BDD and OD as well, we are first and foremost dedicated to the immediate health, safety and wellness of BL'ers. Being that there is a limited amount of space on that front page, we have to be selective and only allow threads which have an explicit Harm Reduction value.

Open ended questions like this about experiences don't really fit in with our mantra. If you thought you were in danger or otherwise had a safety issue, we wouldn't hesitate to help. In this instance, you can only conduct your own research. For the record, what one headshop sells should not even remotely be used as a benchmark for what another headshop might sell. Some of it's good, some of it will be completely fake, some of it will contain bath salts/salvia or what have you.

We are definitely not sourcing here, but I have to thorw you a bone and say buying stuff like that from headshops is inadvisable. If Krayom is something you're interested in trying, I would suggest doing some research and talking to other people about what they've done. You might find some good information on Reddit, as like I said, we can't source anything here.

Status
Not open for further replies.