• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing CBD - Hippies disappointment?

Rolling Stone never said anyone was an "acid addict." The article said Dock struggled with alcohol and drug addiction. Apparently he was a poly-drug abuser.
"That’s because the story epitomized the severity of Ellis’ alcohol and drug addiction."

Never said they directly stated that.
I guess to be more clear I should have said that I hated seeing LSD lumped in with addictive drugs.

I’ve now had the chance to test isolated pure cbd versus cbd weed (which contained 10% cbg also). Pure cbd is much more subtle and doesn’t last as long as cbd weed. Around 2-3 hours for pure cbd and around 3-5h for the cbd weed. The cbd weed also has a light but noticeable high to it contrary to pure cbd which is way too subtle. Both of them however were too weak for me though. So a bit disappointed you could say.

I’ve now had the chance to test isolated pure cbd versus cbd weed (which contained 10% cbg also). Pure cbd is much more subtle and doesn’t last as long as cbd weed. Around 2-3 hours for pure cbd and around 3-5h for the cbd weed. The cbd weed also has a light but noticeable high to it contrary to pure cbd which is way too subtle. Both of them however were too weak for me though. So a bit disappointed you could say.
I've had various CBD isolates (98%+) and distillates (80%+) and I always prefer the distillate due to the variety of cannabinoids left. I usually need to dose pretty high to get noticeable effects, 20mg minimum (adjusted for CBD conc)

The best use of CBD, in particular flower is mixing with thc bud it gives a very nice high if you find a ratio you like

The thing that interests me a lot with this subject is oldskool hash and CBD levels. Not all Hash contained significant CBD levels but some did , cannabis was being smoked outside pubs in the uk and it was generally regarded as more acceptable than for example someone smoking 'skunk' outside a pub now (the smell and the high THC levels perhaps)
But some Moroccan hash was said to contain up to 5% cbd in reports from analysis in seized goods . Id like to know what kind of high those particular pieces of hash delivered

It's not hard to get moroccan hash with those kind of %'s now.

More of a body stone than weed. Better all round effect.

I am talking nice hash here, not your average £3 a gram commercial.

It's not hard to get moroccan hash with those kind of %'s now.

More of a body stone than weed. Better all round effect.

I am talking nice hash here, not your average £3 a gram commercial.
Sadly since legalization hash actually seems more rare in the US now. Its like none of the legal producers are pressing sifted trichomes its all rosin or solvent concentrates. I feel like there's a serious hole in the market, hash is awesome. I bet they could make hash from the high cbd hemp too

Sadly since legalization hash actually seems more rare in the US now. Its like none of the legal producers are pressing sifted trichomes its all rosin or solvent concentrates. I feel like there's a serious hole in the market, hash is awesome. I bet they could make hash from the high cbd hemp too

That is sad bro. I've never been big on extracts personally, just seemed like overkill both on the lungs and the effects.

I think if you googoe CBD hash you can buy it, here in the UK anyway, at extortionate prices mind.

These top quality moroccan filter plates now some of them are like the best hashes i've seen.

...feel like there's a serious hole in the market...

There sure is where i live and it's about « CHOICE », e.g. the lack of it. More exactly, putting money where the mouth is, then the freedom to emancipate making our own buyers decisions. In short how do you call « concentrates » with 70 % contaminants?... Worse, how is that rational to make no distinction between substances in terms of activity duration, application/purpose and posology?? When confusing minutes vs days, for example. Or mg instead of g. Not to mention the water in dry flowers that gets taxed the same as if water sold 5+ thousand dollars a liter... Sick 'n sad all year long, possibly « deviant » - imagine on Halloween!

CNN warned us all, it could turn us into hermaphrodites with low I.Q. - which police confirmed via school squads, in Québec and Ontario i heard.

:bat:

CBD indeed has some interesting properties when it comes to anxiety and relaxation. Many people have reported that CBD can be more effective in reducing anxiety without the high associated with high-THC cannabis. It's great to hear that it works well for muscle relaxation too.As for combining THC with CBD, it's known that these two compounds can interact and potentially alter the overall experience. Some users prefer this combination for a more balanced and controlled effect.If you're curious about exploring CBD products further, including gummies, you might want to check out https://www.trythecbd.com/products/delta-8-gummies/ for another way to enjoy the potential benefits of CBD.

Last edited:
For me, CBD is a more attractive option for seeking anxiety relief without altered cognition. Some studies suggest that CBD may have anxiolytic (anxiety-reducing) effects. It interacts with the endocannabinoid system, which plays a role in mood regulation.

The anxiolytic effects of CBD may not be due to their CB receptor binding, CBD interacts with a ton of different receptors including 5HT1A, GPR55, and opioid receptors

I don't get it if you didn't take the thing that made you anxious you wouldn't need an anxiolytic