• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing CBD - Hippies disappointment?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Does anyone find CBD better for anxiety than high THC marywanna? I find CBD has a lot better on muscle relaxation than THC.

And have you ever tried taking your skunk and THEN adding a little CBD? Seems to alter the high slightly.

Good luck to you anyway.

CBD is reliable anxiety relief comparable to low dose of diazepam without numbing, so, you could still process your personal load of bullshit
THC can offer so much more but it is not that reliable, I can not trust anymore after the trauma and additional burden it carries, I can do something stoned, possibly I do that, possibly I do something completely unrelated, possibly I won't do anything
Getting stoned is in some sense like having a trip for me nowadays, it can be highly therapeutic, but I can not count on it in every day life aside of maybe as sleep med, PARTICULARLY AS I AM DAMN ALLERGIC TO WEED

:stoned:

Love a nice 50-60mg cbd dose half an hour or so before vaping some high tch weed/hash, definitely chills it the stone a notch, in a very pleasant way - having said that I've only ever felt anxious after consuming high thc 2 or 3 times in 35 years plus using, so there's that. I've also felt a definite decrease in anxiety after high thc without any extra added cbd loads of times too , shrug

Find them both really relaxing in the main

Does anyone find CBD better for anxiety than high THC marywanna? I find CBD has a lot better on muscle relaxation than THC.

And have you ever tried taking your skunk and THEN adding a little CBD? Seems to alter the high slightly.

Good luck to you anyway.
I always do this when i vape these days, helps me score better on games i swear lol
On its own tho cbd seems almost useless after a while but mixing it is very good

As said above, CBD does little on it's own but mixed with THC it's quite useful.
CBD while consuming normal amounts of normal THC bud cuts the high but lengthens it and tends it more medicinal (pain relief, sleep, relaxing, etc.)

Significantly, CBD plus a quite small amount of THC gives definite medicinal effects with a minimal or nonexistent high.
There are a lot of folks who take a small amount of high CBD bud daily. The same thing can be achieved with a dose of CBD oil and a little bit of regular reefer.

The thing that interests me a lot with this subject is oldskool hash and CBD levels. Not all Hash contained significant CBD levels but some did , cannabis was being smoked outside pubs in the uk and it was generally regarded as more acceptable than for example someone smoking 'skunk' outside a pub now (the smell and the high THC levels perhaps)
But some Moroccan hash was said to contain up to 5% cbd in reports from analysis in seized goods . Id like to know what kind of high those particular pieces of hash delivered

I actually find proper CBD (and much more CBG) weed great for anxiety, not pure CBD tho. Not as good as strong indicas ofc but without tolerance it’s surprisingly good. When I used to smoke high grade 24/7 I thought of low THC, high CBx weed as a sort of scam and just preparing people for full legalization.

But some Moroccan hash was said to contain up to 5% cbd in reports from analysis in seized goods . Id like to know what kind of high those particular pieces of hash delivered
Many people here also think of smoking hash in public more acceptable than smoking weed as it isn’t so familiar smell as weed. I smoked mostly moroccan and afghan, but also tried charas and lebanon and lot of modern stuff. Moroccan comes in 3 standard grades but it’s always on a more uplifting side and it always tastes wonderful.

Been experimenting for a week and found that the technique that gives you the most relief from anxiety isn't to take a big amount - it's to take small amounts every 15 minutes or so. This seems to build up quicker and have a more powerful effect. So if you have a spray instead of taking 3 big sprays every few hours, just take a small spray under the tongue every 15 minutes till you feel better.

Does anyone find CBD better...

The bigot prohibitionnists in Québec simply avoided accounting for the consumer's own preferences, including for those people who which to access THC/CBD ratios ranging around 2:1, 3:1 or even 4:1, thinking balance ain't into extreme genetics like THC-centric, nor buzz-denial CBD. Worse, there's no rationality behind over-billing/over-taxing CBD products while bio-availability and buzzing effects whent down the drain... Maybe there's some dissuasion for teenagers when pricetags go up but what's the mental sanity of rulers just all to mercantile in the decadent way to use identical concentrations, not to mention ignoring paths with filtering organs which actually imply more is required when eaten!

Ah, and the word "dissapointement" feels quite gentle if not plain deceptive anyway...

☮️

Taking 2 or 3 big sprays and holding it for 20 minutes doesn't seem to be as powerful as half a spray every 5-10 minutes. Has anyone played around with this?

I just dunno about "holding" but i did give SQdC's sprays a try, when that was even before an addictionnist-abstentionnist finally evoked the term "placebo". Yet i sure experimented with redistributed dosing that negates the roller-coaster scenario, just to contradict $¢ien¢e telling us that continuous use is even more "dangerous" and so on...

Well, it's something else compared to the old broken legacy of T-Breaks related to « Tolerance » build-up. and judging by the change of perspective i fell i can never trust what now seems like $¢ien¢e-for-sale to me again. One main problem being too few of us have the tools for such exploration, thanks for politi¢al "Z-elite$" taking control of our lives for us.

Live long & prosper! 🖖

I always do this when i vape these days, helps me score better on games i swear lol
On its own tho cbd seems almost useless after a while but mixing it is very good
hockey by chance. I was statistically better when I was super stoned, baseball not so much.

recieved some new cbd flower today (my older stash was .. well it was old literally darker in colour n everything) and this has been bliss mixing with just a pinch of THC flower
it even looks better than what was around 2 years ago

Dock may have become embarrassed by the story, but I'm still impressed. I cannot imagine maintaining the focus and precision required to pitch a no-hitter while tripping.

Of course he was an amazing pitcher to begin with, but still. And we're not talking about a micro-dose. We was on a full-blown trip.

I'm a good cook. However, I wouldn't trust myself to prepare anything beyond toast or a bowl of cereal while on acid. The measurements, the timing, not to mention sharp knives and gas flames. It's a recipe for disaster (if you'll pardon the pun)...

...the focus and precision required to pitch a no-hitter... ... ...we're not talking about a micro-dose. We was on a full-blown trip.

Some odd impression is inspired by that remark, perhaps because the consumption method is an important part of the whole habit. For lots of users their "tool" proves restrictive, others have an opportunity to revisit cannabis consumption under a renewed perspective, assuming it will let them.

OK, so it's slightly off-topic (acid, not weed) but I always think of this story when anyone mentions performance-enhancing drugs:
How the Rolling Stone has changed. Reading the article I could only repeatedly think that I've never met an LSD addict.

I am far from an expert on baseball or being a pitcher. But I have pitched a no hitter (in little league lol) and been a fairly serious baseball player. I never had alot of speed on the ball, but pitching is 90% mental. AND VERY LARGELY INTERPRETING THE BATTER AND HIS INTENTIONS/PYCHE. For example in little league most people hoped to walk, it was almost as easy as throwing strikes. Of course this is the tip of the iceberg. I use to brush batters so far back they couldn't hit it dead over the plate. The physical part---AMAZING the mental part -- ACID MAGIC! Probably not but i can be a dreamer.

How the Rolling Stone has changed. Reading the article I could only repeatedly think that I've never met an LSD addict.
Rolling Stone never said anyone was an "acid addict." The article said Dock struggled with alcohol and drug addiction. Apparently he was a poly-drug abuser.