• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Help

Quartzyyy

Greenlighter
So about a year ago I smoked weed and on two different occasions I tripped heavily and this has sparked serious anxiety and derealization. Iv'e honestly been super messed up since then and I take Zoloft but it makes me feel like absolute trash. I mean I take them and they make me so exhausted and tired, and when I dont take them I'm so depressed and angry, and every little thing agitates me.

I want to try CBD oil to try and replace my anxiety meds but I'm honestly so scared of tripping again. Like I will have panic attacks that make me feel like I am tripping even though I know I didnt even take any medication or smoke weed and such. I haven't smoked weed since my second trip. I literally sometimes have so much anxiety taking meds like advil and such when I get terrible migraines. I want to buy CBD oil from a trusted website that won't have any senthetics or anything sketchy. Please help, my anxiety and derealization is such a problem like I just can't handle it anymore it's ridiculous. :(

its against the rules to help you source CBD oil.
That being said CBD counteracts the anxiety producing effects of THC and may be very beneficial to your needs. Best of luck