• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Hash + Oil.

50shadesofDave

Bluelighter
Sorry people i did'nt know where to bung this question.
So i've bought some CBD Hash some kind of haze, i found it to be very weak despite the stated 18% cbd content, i have around 15 ml of 3000mg cbd oil laying around and was thinking, if i put the hash in a small container and poured the oil in and wait for it to be absorbed, would this work?

i have had a CBD hash that was lovely in the evening to relax, and for sleep.

just wondered if the chemistry part of my brain had a good idea?
Thoughts?

you cant just inhale or smoke oil , its not a safe mixture what you think of doing vaping or smoking cbd oil with carrier oil (most use MCT, some use Seed oil such as Hemp seed oil as well as olive oil too.)

It can give you a type of Pnemonia

also if you are looking for effects from CBD then you are fresh out of luck it wont make you feel high or 'different' like weed does, i know this because ive used CBD on and off for over 10 years now , it is however fantastic to use alongside thc to calm the effects and help with pain management and other illnesses/issues

Thank you for your reply.
I wanted to supercharge the hash that i have that is'nt hitting the spot.

I've had a look at the bottle and you're right it has olive oil as a carrier, so i'll give it a miss. Probably use the oil and keep the hash for any visitor that wants to try it.
Yes CBD is very effective if you find your own sweetspot, i've found i need a stronger oil for pain at work, 5000mg +
i've had good results in the past.

I've had a really nice hash that was perfect for switching off in the evening, not a high but a very calm, forget the day feeling, i just can't remember the brand/strain.

Thanks for your reply, probably saved me a trip to hospital.

thanks again and take care.