• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cbd for mdma recovery?

Brainfucked

Bluelighter
I know avoiding drugs is vital to recover from mdma abuse. It's been a couple years and I was smoking weed for most of it which obviously had an impact on me sorting my anxiety and serotonin out. I have scoliosis and degenerative disks and the pain without cannabis is affecting my life a lot. I'm unable to take any kind of pharmaceuticals because of the terrible anxiety it gives me weed is the only thing that makes me feel okay. That's why I'm wondering if I smoke cbd dabs for my pain would it affect me sorting my head out?
I will appreciate any replies
Cheers

I know avoiding drugs is vital to recover from mdma abuse. It's been a couple years and I was smoking weed for most of it which obviously had an impact on me sorting my anxiety and serotonin out. I have scoliosis and degenerative disks and the pain without cannabis is affecting my life a lot. I'm unable to take any kind of pharmaceuticals because of the terrible anxiety it gives me weed is the only thing that makes me feel okay. That's why I'm wondering if I smoke cbd dabs for my pain would it affect me sorting my head out?
I will appreciate any replies
Cheers
This might not be very relevant in your case, but I have two friends that swear by CBD vape juice to combat anxiety, they say it greatly suppresses it. One of them has general anxiety from childhood trauma, pretty severe. The other one has panic attacks & anxiety following a bad experience with edibles. Might be placebo I really have no idea, half of the time they have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to drugs. Also I don't have any idea about the legality of CBD in your country, research it first if you don't know

This might not be very relevant in your case, but I have two friends that swear by CBD vape juice to combat anxiety, they say it greatly suppresses it. One of them has general anxiety from childhood trauma, pretty severe. The other one has panic attacks & anxiety following a bad experience with edibles. Might be placebo I really have no idea, half of the time they have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to drugs. Also I don't have any idea about the legality of CBD in your country, research it first if you don't know

Cheers for the reply mate. <<No legal discussion please>>

Last edited by a moderator:
You are very welcome :) I took out part of your reply, I'm sure you just didn't know this but we don't allow discussion about the legality of substances. I do know I brought it up first but that was just to make you research it and keep you out of trouble, discussion about the actual legal status of a substance is not allowed

CBD is not a psychoactive substance. I find a few droplets under the tongue prior to weed ensures a mellow experience and likewise it has a calming effect prior to mdma.

Well CBD has been show neuroprotective benefits in animal studies. Higher doses of CBD reduce glutamate in the brain. Other studies show MDMA increases release of glutamate which is has shown neurotoxicity at certain levels.

In my experience I dont roll without cannabis and Ive yet to feel depressed. Coincidence? I think not ;). Nah its probably something else. Roll safe.
[h=1][/h]