• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs CBD/empoxypine/fluorophenibut

I am wondering about the risk of eyeballing fluorophenibut and also empoxypine im obviously not gonna try them together at first but I'm assuming the high dosages required taking a small amount of powder would produce a safe trial of these two.

also I got cbd isolate from the source I got these fr it's a crystal powder I'm assuming I can vape it?

I'm also on 80mg memantine and 12mg buprenorphine (medium tolerance)

Wow, 80mg memantine, daily? I did up to 160mg in search for real dissociative effects but it just isn't one. Helps with tolerance though, I could quit morphine after a few megadoses.

Yeah, you're right about flurophenibut and emoxypine, those two substances have pretty high dosages but you still want to precisely measure your dosages to know what you've liked, when you want more or less etc. I heavily suggest buying a mg scale from eBay, costs just 20 bucks.

Btw, welcome to bluelight! :)

ok yes thank you for advice kind sir. the local headshots around me have scales that weigh down to 10mg or .010 I'm assuming that's accurate enough. and yeah I feel dissociative effects from memantine not at this dose but around 200mg. I usually just take it for a few days on few days off to help with depression and anxiety which is a miracle for. I'm not exactly sure what empoxypine is supposed to do lol have you tried it?