• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Tolerance Cb2 agonist withdrawals?

polarthedog

Bluelighter
I get withdrawals from smoking pot, you know, difficulty enjoying myself, anxiety, depression, difficulty eating. I mean i definitely get more benefits than i do withdrawals, it not like coming down from Valium or something, but they are there. My question is, if a cannabinoid only affects the cb2 recptors, like cbn, or cbd, would there be any sort of withdrawals associated with that?

Contrary to popular belief, CBD alone doesn't really act as a cannabinoid (and certainly not as an agonist), in fact it doesn't even appear to bind to CB2 receptors in any meaningful way.
On the other hand, there are quite a few synthetic cannabinoids that are full CB1 and/or CB2 agonists and those definitely produce cannabinoid WD (which can be quite severe).

As far as I know CBD isn't associated with any form of WD (and it's not considered to be psychoactive). CBN probably doesn't produce cannabinoid WD either but I haven't seen any reports of heavy CBN users.

In my experience, weed WD only gets unpleasant if I smoke/consume it all day long.
I've been a nightly user for many years and I don't really get WD anymore, the high is also much more enjoyable now that I'm no longer stoned 24/7.

Contrary to popular belief, CBD alone doesn't really act as a cannabinoid (and certainly not as an agonist), in fact it doesn't even appear to bind to CB2 receptors in any meaningful way.
On the other hand, there are quite a few synthetic cannabinoids that are full CB1 and/or CB2 agonists and those definitely produce cannabinoid WD (which can be quite severe).

As far as I know CBD isn't associated with any form of WD (and it's not considered to be psychoactive). CBN probably doesn't produce cannabinoid WD either but I haven't seen any reports of heavy CBN users.

In my experience, weed WD only gets unpleasant if I smoke/consume it all day long.
I've been a nightly user for many years and I don't really get WD anymore, the high is also much more enjoyable now that I'm no longer stoned 24/7
I have Tom disagree with this, cbd alone helps my anxiety a lot, And your post insinuates that it doesn’t nothing. .Or are you saying it attaches to different receptors than other cannabinoids?

It feels like throwing water on afire when I take it while in withdrawal to, alleviates most of the cold sweats, butterflies in my stomach, all that.

I've been a nightly user for many years and I don't really get WD anymore, the high is also much more enjoyable now that I'm no longer stoned 24/7.
I just looked it up, and it says that cbd has a very weak binding affinity to the cannabinoid receptors (that is meaningful) and it affects over 60 different molecular targeta

But the question is are there withdrawals, does anyone have any experience with prolonged high doses of cbd, no matter what the majority thinks, I can confirm that there are definitely psychoactive effects,when I had no tolerance to weed, cbd isolate made me hungry, gave me a buzz, and made my eyes bloodshot, it was lab tested, there was only cbd in it. Those are psychoactive effects

I've definitely gotten a light buzz from 100mg cbd gummies so i wouldn't say it's not at all psychoactive. Delta 8 is a lot more psychoactive and legal in most places. I've never heard of cbd withdrawals. Haven't ever consumed it that often myself. It's kind of expensive considering it's mostly in the body feeling vs mental effects for me.

I've definitely gotten a light buzz from 100mg cbd gummies so i wouldn't say it's not at all psychoactive. Delta 8 is a lot more psychoactive and legal in most places. I've never heard of cbd withdrawals. Haven't ever consumed it that often myself. It's kind of expensive considering it's mostly in the body feeling vs mental effects for me.
Try mixing delta 8 with it, I pay 10 $ for 1500 mg cbd ciggerette packs, it’s like 1.2 grams per ciggerette there’s 20 per pack, and the weeds 9% cbd and 0.22 % thc

Yeah, I've found taking several times the serving of 'full spectrum' cbd products can get you lightly stoned.