• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Caution: Green Dragonfly - Phoenix Az - Marquis and Mecke - No Reaction

Phx

Greenlighter
Hello bluelighters and googlers,

(I recently purchased a test kit because the amount of adulterated pills is unfortunate around here. At least in my circle. Then, I came across some Green Dragonfly (Dragonflies) from an old hook who used to be pretty reliable. I don't fault the hook here, she did what I asked, sourced me pressed pills.)

I am not an E-Pro by any means, not an MDMA-ologist or even in 'the scene' but I have had MDMA before and I'm going to great lengths and great wastes of money to find something worthwhile.

Anyway, the point here is these pills are garbage and I would have someone bio-assay them but I think that would be dangerous and I would probably feel guilty. I suspect pipes. I did lick the pill a little but I can't tell the difference between pipes and MDMA because my exposure to both is somewhat limited and my tastebuds are somewhat weak.

Description:
Decently pressed, top flat, bottom round, lighter green with a dragonfly stamp. No score or pokeball band on the other side.

Things I did:
Marquis reagent test = failed to change color or react at all.
Mecke reagent test = failed to change color or react at all.
Outside scrape as well as break-n-scrape inner material to both reagents.

Things I didn't do:
Consume it.
Take pictures of the test, I don't remember why I didn't take pictures of the test but I didn't. Although I could duplicate it and take pics, it's not really needed here. I promise it's garbage.

Story: Hook got them from a stripper who sells. Caution to South Phoenix and Central Phoenix especially, known 'dealer' is pushing these out.

Price: $15+$5 hook tax - which is a high price, thus it made me somewhat hopeful.

Result: Expensive pipes or something not-MDxx.

Intention: Harm reduction and information.

These were acquired mid-May, 2012 and I heard a week/2/3 prior the same 'dealer' had the same press but in blue, purple and light blue, respectively.

I have pictures I will be uploading shortly.

And my search continues ...

Sorry for the long first post. I'm just trying to spread the word before someone is hurt or spends money that could be spent elsewhere.

EDIT for pics:
2ex3l6t.jpg

2nsp5rb.jpg

Last edited:
u should put this on PR so more people can see these bunk pills. i dont think ive seen these DF before

I did look over and I appreciate your report. However, from where I am, it's impossible to see the imprint or decently compare the color on the picture. But, the reactions were the same! :p

To make things worse ... or more confusing ... I found several others that look very similar to (y)ours but with different effects, I'm not so sure I would have 'avoided the mistake'. As I said, the pusher had blue/purple prior. I'm not sure if they were any different or just a different color.

Feel free to add my pics (publicly) on PR. I'm not registered there but no need to duplicate reports anyway. I'm not sure if registered members see more detailed pics or not. Worst case is 6 months later, they're still around down here so maybe this can be confirmation for someone.

Interesting note I forgot to post: the pusher for these said "be sure to eat a good size meal an hour or two before taking these". Nobody has ever advised me to do that before. Is that characteristic of softening a "pipe ride"?

Are you not going to post this on pillreports then? It will do better there, if you won't I will ;)

They're the same pill. Look at the shade of green and the speckly texture of the presses. They look grainy. I compared em too and zoomed in on both. They're the same press. Same sized dragonfly and all.

yeah I came across these and they are shit. If i remember right they hit around late december. Way to go on the testing though, once you have a test kit, you always have to have one because the thought of eating some random pill without testing it first, seems fucking ridiculous.

Folley, please do, I'm sure it couldn't hurt to have more pics for easier ID.

Blah blah, I don't doubt your comparison nor your report, it's just visually hard for me to see your pictures and compare them myself. I'm sure you're right though, they are likely the same. Either way, they're both crap.

Jagninja, I agree completely. Looking back, from 2001 until now, I'm not sure how many different drugs I may have accidentally taken.
chemicals I may have ingested

Dawg now that u have a test kit u should make a pr account because theres not enough ppl from phx that post

I didn't know that. I will consider it for that reason but like I said, I'm not really in 'the (MDMA) scene'. I feel like I'm treading on others' territory but I will consider it. I am supposed to be getting different product to test for some friends soon, if that comes through to me, I will make a PR account.

I picked up some 6-apb as a semi-replacement for MDMA, I try to stay in the 'grey area' with drugs/chemicals. I have a family and I can't afford to catch a case for therapy.
I have not bio-assayed the 6a, I did reagent test it and all results were perfect so I may give it a shot in a low dose shortly.

I use MDMA in low doses as a therapeutic treatment for my mind and body. I beat a mental/psychological opiate addiction using Methylone (bk-mdma) and 4=aco-dmt, all in low doses. More the Methylone, expanded and brought some clarity to my quality of life outlook and I was able to substitute it as a pain reliever so it was win-win. I deal with legitimate chronic pain. I think some MDMA would do good things for me for where I am currently at in my mind/life.

I don't "roll-face", but I have. An excellent MDMA press in 2002 was easily the best night of my life ever. I wouldn't mind achieving that again but therapy first, fun later. I respect MDMA very much. It saddens me (and I'm sure all of you) to see what's 'floating around' these days.

Thank you Folley.

I read the comments posted. I suspected pipes by 'no reaction'. If it turned yellow I would have suspected (been directed to) cathinones.

I have many RCs on hand, have any suggestions for what RC would be suspect? I don't want to test each chem and waste my reagent solution but I could test a few if something is suggested specifically.