• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Caught with weed, need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydekp98

Greenlighter
Ok so the story is, I was driving around with my friend (both 17) and we had been smoking a bowl and then pulled into a collage campus because we were playing Pokémon go, after I realized I wasn't in the right section while trying to reach a pokestop, I turned around and was immediately pulled over by a campus security guard. When he came to me window, he immediately asked if we had anything in the car and said that he was going to call the police to come search my car and that I had to wait there. First of all, he never told me why he had stopped me. Second of all, when the police arrived, they took my ID but never asked for my Registration, and they told me to step outside so they could search my car. I had never given consent for them to do this. About an hour after i had been pulled over, I had finally found out that I had been stopped for running a stop sign. So all that wrapped up and the next day I had to go back to pick up my car. Very confused, I took the exact route that I did that night and the only possible stop sign that I could've ran was on the left of the road, very small, and was not government certified. It honestly looks like it is a stop sign for a side walk?? It wasn't on the corner, it was right next to a decently sized sidewalk. I'm obviously about to be in legal trouble but with those few factors I feel like I could get a lawyer and try to get out of it. I need advice on what to expect because I'm a first time offender and if I have a chance to get out of this, it would make my life, since I have to pay for every legal fee by myself and make 7.25$ and hour PLUS my 18th birthday is just around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.