Caught someone listening to britney spears Is my friend gay?

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
So I caught my mate listening to "oops I did it again" he hastily turned it off when realized I had walked in and said that he pressed the wrong vid I said chill I don't care what music you listen to bro then he said only gay people listen to it and he ain't gay is that true is it like a gay thing to listen to Britney spears or Justin beiber ? I don't follow music and have always been behind the times so I don't know about stuff like this

I literally know as much about music/pop stars and culture as a turtle even my grandma knows more then me don't get me wrong I love music but just don't pay attention to the big shots

I think I'm broken, guys. My vast music collection includes such greats as the Spice Girls and Aqua.

Yet, I consider eating pussy to be one of my fav hobbies. Please advise.

Last edited:
I admit I listened to some Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears recently. I can't stand the live stuff where Britney is lip-syncing although I did see her live on TV many years ago and she wasn't lip-syncing. I actually enjoyed that

For the sake of stopping all possible confusions in the future and thus preventing BL becoming "sexual orientation determination forum" I would like that we all call ourselves gay/bi/lesbian/hetero/homo erectus/continue the list...

That would be much easier than having threads like this day after day.

I am gay, I am bi, I am homo heterus, I am you and you are me. 🖖

Now stop this kind of kinky threads please, they are becoming silly and too prevalent for my taste. Thank you. 🤣

P.S. To OP @Ganjcat :

Not only that your friend is gay, but it is obvious you are. How else could you explain that you figured out what song it is so quickly. Straight people wouldn't even get in your situation. So yep, he is gay and you are gay. It is so obvious...

Last edited by a moderator:
For the sake of stopping all possible confusions in the future and thus preventing BL becoming "sexual orientation determination forum" I would like that we all call ourselves gay/bi/lesbian/hetero/homo erectus/continue the list...

Now stop this kind of kinky threads please, they are becoming silly and too prevalent for my taste. Thank you. 🤣

P.S. To OP @Ganjcat :

Not only that your friend is gay, but it is obvious you are. How else could you explain that you figured out what song it is so quickly. Straight people wouldn't even get in your situation. So yep, he is gay and you are gay. It is so obvious...
Meh probable am tbh don't mean I have to stop dating girls and btw I think Britney spears does have kinda a nice cute voice

P.S. To OP @Ganjcat :

Meh probable am tbh don't mean I have to stop dating girls and btw I think Britney spears does have kinda a nice cute voice

ikr brittney who
there has to be one i remember.

oh yea micky mouse ears maybe

oh and not so innicent

ohhhh gawwwwwwwd lololololol.

she is a good performer and singer though.

but those songs ooof

maybe some Marilyn Manson christmas cheer for the mood.

i dunno eveybody's crazy. Even Brittney. lololol
💔