caught driving on suspended license

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninov

Greenlighter
So listen guys. i was caught drving on a suspended license like a dumbass! I know its stupid but i was on my way to work. The officer was really cool he let my dad get the car and not tow it. I was given a citation driving under a suspended license . I want to know since this is my first offense and im only 19 years old what i will most likely be looking at and should i even bother hiring a defense? I live in illinois and for those that live in illinois i got caught in dupage county! Which for those who dont know is probably the worst county to get caught in cause all they want is money. In order to get my license i had to pay 90 dollars for a 4 hour class and a 70 dollar reinstatement fee. Should i take that class and pay the reinstatement fee before my court date? you know to show the judge i did what i had to do? idk let me know what you guys think and last question it says the max bond is 1,500! :| you think that i will be charged that much?!

hello

we're not able to give you legal advice and other comments won't be 'real' legal advice either. for legal advice, contact a lawyer.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.