• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cathinone and opioids drug testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theywrong

Greenlighter
Cathinone and opioids drug field testing

Hi all. Recently somebody I knew has gotten a shipment intercepted that was hexen. This hexen has came from the same supplier and had effects as hexen should previously. From what we have read hexen should test as other cathinones do. Law enforcement "tested" this item with a field test, they claimed it tested positive for synthetic opioids, they claimed specifically fentynl. Eberything we have both read shows this to be impossible with cathinones.

It's been months and no charges have been filed, we are both certain they got the official lab results back and are not willing to persue a case with no merit.

On that note, we would like to attempt to prove tampering with evidence Or unlawful arrest. We are trying to gather as much evidence to present to an attorney to take the case and stick it to the county for causing unneeded stress and night in jail. Any regent testing experts care to bless some knowledge?

Last edited:
You could order test kits online but since your package was seized, I'm not sure how you would go about testing it. If they decide to prosecute you in the future, I imagine a more definitive lab test would be required. Speak to your attorney and see if he can suggest how to proceed with this. I have to close this since Bluelight can't give legal advice but here is a thread pertaining to reagent tests:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/757518-Reagent-Base

Status
Not open for further replies.