• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Carvedilol dangerous combos

BanE

Bluelighter
Hi guys, i'm recently put on this med for liver issues, i believe this is commonly used for high bp also. I am a casual opiates and also RC psychedelics user.

Is there any dangerous combos with this med that i should be aware of?

Thanks in advance

Beta blockers are relatively safe regarding most recreational drug interactions, you'll be OK around opioids and psychedelics.

Avoid clonidine and other antihypertensive medications.

If you have liver issues that's probably more of a concern in general. Are you taking opioids with added acetaminophen?

Beta blockers are relatively safe regarding most recreational drug interactions, you'll be OK around opioids and psychedelics.

Avoid clonidine and other antihypertensive medications.

If you have liver issues that's probably more of a concern in general. Are you taking opioids with added acetaminophen?
Thank you for the swift reply buddy.

I'm mostly using syrup (120ml each time) Codeine 9.6mg, Promethazine 3.6mg, Ephedrine 6mg per 5ml.

Tramadol 250-300mg each time

Thanks again.

just worried about the paracetamol at 5gs, but heard it only becomes dangerous at 7g+? Is this true and will I be OK? Paracetamol poisoning has phases.
Paracetamol is hepatoxic when dosed at 2g in one dose, or more than 4g within 24 hours.

You are absolutely damaging your liver taking 5g in a single dose, especially doing this several days in a row.

Doing a cold water extraction is vital here. Death from paracetamol toxicity is slow and extremely painful.

Oh sorry I thought my post was deleted, I never meant to post this here, really sorry, just checked my notifications.

Snufa in the void, I know I was doing damage, but just thought 4gs as a one off would be OK, with 24 hours before doing it again. However yep I've only done 4gs for 3-4 days in a row, then last night went up to 5gs just to experience 300mg codeine. No refrigerator with freezer working so just thought I'd try it. But yep very agonising death and most definitely didn't mean to do it. Won't be again, need a break from all drugs.

Again very sorry didn't mean to hijack your post to OP thought I was posting a new thread.