• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Carisoprodol

The Holy Quadruplty

Bluelighter
This is the Soma aka Carisoprodol thread. Post anything you want, or know about Soma! I just got my hands on some for the 2nd time in my life I remember atleast. They're like finding a diamond haired unicorn around here atleast. I took:

1 and a quarter of 350mg Soma pills
Chlorpheniramine 32mg
Promethazine 50mg
Subutex 8mg
1mg of Xanax
Marijuana

Btw dose anyone know how Soma compares to barbiturates as I've never done them that I know of atleast, and really want to try a barbiturate so bad. I read that it binds to the barbiturate site on GABA.

Also I just read that Soma is a NMDA agonist, but I thought it was an antagonist? If it really is an agonist wouldn't it have excitatory effects as well even though it binds to GABA too?

Soma works great if you pop like 1 gram at once and only use it sparingly. If you mix it with an Opioid it feels incredible, will have you nodding so good. I used to like mixing it with Poppy Tea it was one of the most euphoric experiences of my life. You build tolerance to the stuff fast so try and spread out your dosing and use it as a once a week sorta treat.

Soma works great if you pop like 1 gram at once and only use it sparingly. If you mix it with an Opioid it feels incredible, will have you nodding so good. I used to like mixing it with Poppy Tea it was one of the most euphoric experiences of my life. You build tolerance to the stuff fast so try and spread out your dosing and use it as a once a week sorta treat.
What about 3/4th of a 350mg Soma with chlorpheniramine 24mg, promethazine 37.5mg, Subutex 8mg, Xanax 1mg, and good weed? That's what I'm on right now.

Yeah that should get the job done, any Opioid is gonna do the trick. When I took it on Suboxone I used to get the noddy feel good sensation going through me. When you mix it with a Benzo it's actually called the Holy Trifecta. A very widespread drug combo of world renowned mentioned on this forum many times. The Soma/Opioid/Benzo mixture is something very special.

Yeah that should get the job done, any Opioid is gonna do the trick. When I took it on Suboxone I used to get the noddy feel good sensation going through me. When you mix it with a Benzo it's actually called the Holy Trifecta. A very widespread drug combo of world renowned mentioned on this forum many times. The Soma/Opioid/Benzo mixture is something very special.
Yea that's how I came up with the Holy Quadruplty name for the Chlorpheniramine Promethazine Subutex and Xanax combo, but I thought it was called the Holy Trinity, or were you just saying it another way? Lol I also took it over seven hours ago, but also took more Subutex and Xanax since and it seems like I'm feeling it more than earlier. They said it has a very short duration, but do you think my combo is making it last longer?

I feel like I get more from Soma in lower doses, anyone else find the same thing happens to them? I'm talking about with my opioid, benzo, and sedating antihistamines as well.

I’d love to get my on some carisoprodol but the only source I know if located in Canada and customs might interfere here in Europe.

You're lucky if you get high on soma. It does nothing for me..... 😢
That's all I've ever heard from anyone too, I can get it easily but it sits in my mind in pretty much the same place Asprin does.

The Soma/Opioid/Benzo

Yep the Holy Trinity, yeah tried that, but have been on co codamol, soma, vallies so yeah that had to be tried a few times if you've got all 3 try it, but I'm 2 days into soma withdrawl, overlapping this vallie taper so all I'd say is don't get addicted to soma I got told it worse than vallies to come off, glad I wasn't on soma long

I feel like I get more from Soma in lower doses

That's probably because soma has a slight stimulating effect at the start so of you take loads then that stimulating effect will be more, that's why I'd also take one and a half then another half a bit after or another whole one then maybe one few hours after