• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Carisoprodol (SOMA) Before Or After Opiate For Potentiation?

pally pete

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelighters,

Should I take my Carisoprodol (SOMA) Before? During? Or after I've taken my Opiate of choice?

The Opiates I have available are Oxycodone (Oxycontin OC 80's) and/or Dihydrocodeine (DHC 30 mg Instant Release)

If I should take the SOMA before the Opiate, how much longer before? Or if after, how much long after?

I also have Benzos (Xanax) and Pregabalin available. Would you say they are better potentiators than Carisoprodol(SOMA)? Also, is it worth taking Dihydrocodeine with Oxycodone? Or would it be a waste?

FYI: I'm also prescribed Mirtazapine for Depressiojn/Social Anxiety) I'm currently down to 150mg BID from 300mg BID of Pregabalin as I'd been on it 5 years solid and had become tolerant. The Verapamil is a blood pressure medicaion used in my case as a Cluster Headache preventative.

Thanks in advance... ;)

They have different effects really, soma is a nice muscle relaxant that feels a bit like alcohol iirc, but please be careful you don't get so relaxed you stop breathing. I would get acquainted with this chemical before mixing with opiates just incase.
If you are already familiar with it then just take it before your oxy but please remember with mixing drugs sometime 1+1=3 so lower your dose to be on the safe side.

I say take it before the oxy/dhc as its effects seem to last a bit longer and you can get a feel for how the soma is working before you dose your opiates. Since you're asking I would probably go for the dhc to start with as it's not as strong.
How much would you take for a dose? I'd probably half it to be sure you're ok and you can always take more but you can never take less!

I'd personally take it after. I like the intial opioid high on its own, then by taking after the peak onset of the opioid you essentially have two separate experiences. For oxycodone I'd say take the carisoprodol after the peak high seems like its fading or nearing the end of the plateau.

I feel like you never really experience an opioid if you take too many sedatives first.

I say take it before the oxy/dhc as its effects seem to last a bit longer and you can get a feel for how the soma is working before you dose your opiates. Since you're asking I would probably go for the dhc to start with as it's not as strong.
How much would you take for a dose? I'd probably half it to be sure you're ok and you can always take more but you can never take le
Took the 7 Green Xanax bars around 45 minutes ago... feeling ok... Gonna take 4x500mg Carisoprodol - Pain-o-Soma (Underdosed Indian Brand??

They have different effects really, soma is a nice muscle relaxant that feels a bit like alcohol iirc, but please be careful you don't get so relaxed you stop breathing. I would get acquainted with this chemical before mixing with opiates just incase.
If you are already familiar with it then just take it before your oxy but please remember with mixing drugs sometime 1+1=3 so lower your dose to be on the safe side.
Woke up around an hour ago having only consuned the above mentioned Carisoprodol and Alprazolam (Xanax green bars overdosed we thinks??) most certainly more than the 2 mg Alprazolam per bar, or a different benzo pressed into the bars altogether...? I'm in the UK Greenbars pressed like normal Xanax bars but with an S 90 3 stamped on the one side of the bar. Gonna go for 2x500mg Carisoprodol + 80 mg Oxy instead of the 160mg I was planning. Don't want to nod out and miss the fun...

Yeah you're messing around with soma for the first time and taking fake Xanax presses...be more careful. Hope at least the oxy is legit